Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Women supporting women? Coming from her who popped a grid post on at 7:05pm when her “best friend” was on The One Show? Yes Sophie, go sit in front of that mirror for a while...

• Haha
Reactions: 59
So tattle I've missed you but I needed some much needed time off, pandemic, full time job, home schooling 5 kids was fecking hard !

But I couldn't help coming home to see what you had all been upto after her stories this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh just duck off soph! Your account is nothing but a bleeping whingefest

you’re boring, you don’t do anything that helps anyone

yes people will compare your parenting because you do NOTHING with the kid you’ve got! Let alone bring another child into the world you will also do NOTHING with, you’ve used your kids as cash cows and that’s cruel and unfair, you’ve shown Ronnie to the world and constantly laughed and mocked him and wonder why people don’t like you!

if your life is that bleeping bad soph get off Instagram and stop bleeping moaning and whining how hard done by you are!! Nobody gives a duck about your life so just get off the gram and go live it!

stop the constant feeling sorry for yourself and just grow up and duck off!! Silly bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So she's trying to blame people here and say we're the unhinged ones 😆

That post is hardly horrific, hinch shares her life for entertainment and it's telling her to do something entertaining! What is horrific is she's sharing her child's life online to make money and there's no regulations to protect minors from exploitation!

She's looking to blame others rather than accept the truth!
But it will all be ok because “she forgives us” (for calling out her lies)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if today will be a day off now(let's be realistic, it always is anyway). But she'll have the added bonus now of the "Mrs Hinch takes time away after being attacked by trolls" headlines.

Reactions: 22
The person that shared it on the Mrs hinch group added Mrs Grinch. They're the troll!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
1. she has no sense of humour. The post she shared from here is actually pretty funny and she could’ve used it in quite a clever way if she had any imagination. But no, it had to be a pity party.

2. She can’t differentiate between trolling and people having an opinion. While I’ve been ‘tattling’ I’ve only ever seen one or two remarks that have gone a bit close to the mark but the vast majority are just people commenting on stuff she FREELY shares and gets PAID to do so. It’s just comments calling her out cos she’s boring and keeps fibbing about stuff. She is not being hounded by the press and if she didn’t go on Tattle she wouldn’t see it so it’s very controllable. Almost like she wants to seek it out to get attention now.......

3.Mrs Hinch. If you want to be a ‘celeb’ then get used to people commenting on you and get used to people not all loving you. That’s life and something most of us grasp by the time we’re about 10. I am not condoning true trolling e.g Caroline Flack, I watched the documentary and my heart broke for her. But she had real press intrusion and harsh trolling. Tattle is not trolling, but I refer to point 2 above. If you put yourself out there then people are going to comment.

4. I didn’t think she looked at Tattle 🤔 Is there nothing she can’t fib about? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ohhh she is fewwminnn.. Pickle cottage really has her in a pickle😂 Stacey is your bestie, you’re meant to be happy for her. She is the gift that just keeps giving 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s dangerous. She could help women by not constantly showing off her life that no normal person can achieve. I have a good career in safeguarding, a healthy child, own home, car, a husband who I can tolerate etc and she managed to make me feel like tit for not being good enough. We could all achieve a lovely home and daily trips to the garden centre if both parents are stay at home with a huge bank balance supported by constant free gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
My god, she’s woken up on the wrong side of the bed today! Very passive aggressive Sopha!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly. She would have weeks, potentially months worth of content but she chooses not too. It’s boring. I don’t know why the sheep don’t question this point more tbh. Surely the whole point of her account is to show what is happening not click finger and done?
They're brainwashed

Reactions: 3
As for women supporting women, MOTHER OF DAUGHTER'S hid behind threw around this phrase a lot too and look what happened with that one 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone repost what she said about Tulsa??

Reactions: 2
So if she has had the baby how is she going to hide the age of him ?
She wouldn't care to hide it, she'll show a video one day of him at 2 weeks then 6 months the next day and her sheep will just believe it never dare question it. They'd probably legit believe he just grew overnight. Bunch of simpletons she's amassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she’s trying to convey that she’s happy for Stacey, and not at all annoyed that she’s pipped her to an escape to the countryside, then she’s done a terrible job of it with that rant. Quite clearly spent yesterday evening on here to see what people were saying about it, & just had to bring it up on her stories to take the shine off Stacey’s announcement. With friends like Hinch you don’t need enemies!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
bleeping ell that was like magic! X post with moose knuckle

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.