Mrs Hinch #42 This same thread’s been going for years, Hinch is boring us to tears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean you didn't need to give us a side view to show us that it's screams look at my figure guys after giving birth I'm so skinny nothing to do with the slimfast no 😂
I know right! You know how much anxiety this woman is causing other women right now? It’s sick and self Centered

Reactions: 17
I literally cannot even begin to imagine how hated she was, having her hen at Brighton Pride. Nothing screams LGBTQ+ pride like a heteronormative basic witch crashing the party. Whew lordy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I literally cannot even begin to imagine how hated she was, having her hen at Brighton Pride. Nothing screams LGBTQ+ pride like a heteronormative basic witch crashing the party. Whew lordy
Course it all has be about her and no one else.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else tempted to go to Maldon and paint a “C” and “AV” either side of that H 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I think it's her old phone case and those wooden hooks from ages ago ... after reading tattle she's pulling out old stuff to prove something, as usual. The stupid modelling and posing? I have no idea why she does that.... It's just more old stuff I suppose lol

I’m sorry but she’s not keeping two houses that size immaculately clean all by herself with a baby and a dog. Either Bug Boy will get roped in to do most of it or she’s going to loose the emphasis on the cleaning and push the baby and the interior decorating side instead.

Although, she might keep on top of the cleaning as she hardly ever leaves the house....
She will do what her management company think will earn her and them more money 💰

Reactions: 3
Anybody with a genuine fear of spiders would have bounded out of that bed faster than a speeding bullet.

She got hold of her phone and stayed in bed recording it? she wasn’t scared of that spider , just another pile of “I’m so scared guys” utter bollocks.

Reactions: 14
She just such an anxious introvert isn't she!!
so she can dance in the middle of a busy street during pride but she can't take a simple train journey on her own without been riddled with anxiety just focus on the field guys 🙄

Reactions: 20
She Just comes across an entitled hole. I am Probably Just Jealous as a first time new mum I look and feel like tit most of the time. We had to buy all our own things for baby and work really hard for what we have. I can't (well don't expect) to go and live with my mum so she can do everything for me and cook me meals. No range rover, No extension... In fact not even any time to stand around taking vain selfies even if I wanted too :unsure: :rolleyes: but hey she is totally relateable she really speaks to her followers and new mums like myself (does she f*ck) can really relate to her anxiety and insecurities OH WAIT they are nowhere to be seen most of the bleeping time and not sure if her AD or Gifted Tags could be any smaller in some of her stories and the people that fall for her dumb as duck swipe ups annoy me. The only person she truly cares about is herself and she has proven that many times and bring on the baby swipes up she probably only had a baby to keep the money rolling in on pointless eBay tit.

I dunno how anyone falls for it or thinks of her as her mate now she is so transparent. Event he fake tears piss me off now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She just such an anxious introvert isn't she!!
I just came on here to say that....

Look a poor anxious Soph dancing there all on her own....my anxiety makes me leaving the house a nightmare but hers makes her prance about in the street 😤 give over faker and start telling everyone the truth!

Reactions: 12
Look at ME! I am so skinny! But also flogging everything in the picture including her soul to P@G 😂
What's that white wavy thing on the right of the pic?
Is that something she's added to stop us working out if she's photo-shopped herself thinner?

What's that white wavy thing on the right of the pic?
Is that something she's added to stop us working out if she's photo-shopped herself thinner?
Its a wavy mirror. The white bit is just the wall.

Reactions: 2
I do wonder if she had her gastric band reinstated after the birth so she could shed the weight quickly, I mean ronnie was born some weeks ago now and were only just starting to see her full figure now ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.