Mrs Hinch #616 Boss babe Hinch likes to boast, the only meeting attendee was the back passage ghost.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell the sheep are still arguing and being nasty on that Molly Mae post. šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦šŸ¤¦
And that was exactly her plan!!!!!!! She jumps in, replies to some of the comments and leaves her sheep to go wild on the OP. What the duck is she doing??!! Surely she must realise that her numbers are going down, that sheā€™s losing her following now sheā€™s become un relatable to most of her sheep, sheā€™s frantically trying to reclaim some of her identity and what made her ā€˜famousā€™ and yet she shows her true colours in posts like that. By all means, address the comment and defend yourself but leave it there, there is no need to continue to reply or pick more of an argument. People that are going to comment on IG or FB posts are there for one reason and one reason onlyā€¦ā€¦drama and providing entertainment for the real trolls they will do what they can to tear her down. Show some class for Christ sake and leave it. She chose her bed and now needs to lie in it, when you put yourself in the public eye you need to expect all types of comments whether they are positive or negative. And unfortunately comments are not restricted to just her but will bring her children, husband, family into it because they know they will get a rise from it xx

Reactions: 30
Having a row on molly maes postā€¦..thought you were too busy being happy on your little journey Hinch šŸ™„šŸ¤¢ā€¦..sad bastard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Itā€™s exactly what she wants because now she can DM Molly and be like Iā€™m so sorry then act as if sheā€™s so badly trolled and people are so nasty followed by a lovey dovey message to try become her friend she does it all the time. Itā€™s childish and very unprofessional ā€œif you donā€™t like it donā€™t look hunnnnnnaaayyyyyyā€ šŸ™„

Guess mad ma is still in time out if sheā€™s using her actual account and not sent Freda in to comment

Reactions: 32
Can someone tell J Dog that he doesn't need to reshare his wife's story. Think about how boring that is J Dog. All your followers are your wife's followers so people literally watch her stories then watch yours which are just shares of the stories they just watched. Whyyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh my eyes. I dared to venture in to the MM post and itā€™s all just Yeah but, no but. Hunch is a bigger bleep with each waking hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Calling bingo on her using the argument on MM photo to turn up at her house when baby is born to replicate what Stacey did when Ronnie was first born

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And that was exactly her plan!!!!!!! She jumps in, replies to some of the comments and leaves her sheep to go wild on the OP. What the duck is she doing??!! Surely she must realise that her numbers are going down, that sheā€™s losing her following now sheā€™s become un relatable to most of her sheep, sheā€™s frantically trying to reclaim some of her identity and what made her ā€˜famousā€™ and yet she shows her true colours in posts like that. By all means, address the comment and defend yourself but leave it there, there is no need to continue to reply or pick more of an argument. People that are going to comment on IG or FB posts are there for one reason and one reason onlyā€¦ā€¦drama and providing entertainment for the real trolls they will do what they can to tear her down. Show some class for Christ sake and leave it. She chose her bed and now needs to lie in it, when you put yourself in the public eye you need to expect all types of comments whether they are positive or negative. And unfortunately comments are not restricted to just her but will bring her children, husband, family into it because they know they will get a rise from it xx
I know that I canā€™t be the only one on here that has another insta so I donā€™t accidentally like something when Iā€™m having a nosey šŸ˜‚Those of us with our second insta accounts should go on the post and defend that poor girl thatā€™s getting dragged while sofa is sat back sipping her mug shot reading all the comments, Freda will need tranquillising soon because the excitement will be getting too much for her and Inch is probably sat next to sofa watching it on his phone while giggling like the little girl that he is šŸ™„ I can just imagine that evil cunty witch sat there smirking over it.

i havenā€™t actually read through all the comments on it because there was far too many šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 20
From one of her sheep on the Molly Mae post šŸ¤¬
And how do autistic people behave? Because my son is autistic and in his little finger has more intelligence and Self awareness then this little tit!
20230128_001640.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I know that I canā€™t be the only one on here that has another insta so I donā€™t accidentally like something when Iā€™m having a nosey šŸ˜‚Those of us with our second insta accounts should go on the post and defend that poor girl thatā€™s getting dragged while sofa is sat back sipping her mug shot reading all the comments, Freda will need tranquillising soon because the excitement will be getting too much for her and Inch is probably sat next to sofa watching it on his phone while giggling like the little girl that he is šŸ™„ I can just imagine that evil cunty witch sat there smirking over it.

i havenā€™t actually read through all the comments on it because there was far too many šŸ˜‚
After the first few comments, the girl criticising hinch did kind of lose the point and talk a bit of gibberish.

Sophs definitely her mother's daughter though. The first reply was unnecessarily defensive and could've just said "oh no mine are only Ā£__ haha"

Reactions: 29
After the first few comments, the girl criticising hinch did kind of lose the point and talk a bit of gibberish.

Sophs definitely her mother's daughter though. The first reply was unnecessarily defensive and could've just said "oh no mine are only Ā£__ haha"
ahh ok I kind of lost interest in reading them all after the first 50 comments šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ultimately if she wasn't selling her kids privacy and exploiting them online no one would be able to send her messages like that! Now only if there was a way of doing that.... oh, yes! She just needs to stop posting them all over social media!

She's playing the victim, it's all poor her. Absolutely no regard for what she may potentially be setting those boys up for in the future! Selfish twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Scrubbing the grout, which is not even a year old because of the camels coming in.
That says a lot...

View attachment 1914550
View attachment 1914551
View attachment 1914552
View attachment 1914554
Oh would she ever piss off thinkng itā€™s hilarious when that camel comes into the kitchen, it wasnā€™t funny the first time and itā€™s still not funny and the way she looks at it as if sheā€™s annoyed with it walking over the floor as sheā€™s cleaning?? Hereā€™s one for you simple soph, if you donā€™t want them walking on the floors just stop leaving your door open and in January too??? I mean itā€™s not difficult but then again we all know she leaves the door open so that they will come in cause sheā€™s such a mind numbingly boring twit of a woman, she thinks itā€™s will keep the ā€œshoppers happy and make them smileā€ sad twats, she so lazy and doesnā€™t have the imagination to do anything interesting or useful on her page so just churns out the same crap day after day so itā€™s just one long snooze fest of exploiting her children and boring ugly twit camels

Reactions: 16
Sophie Hinchliffe - the biggest nastiest troll of them all.
This should be a thread title.

Just had a quick look, I don't follow MM but hinch comments were visible before I even clicked in to the picture. She needs to grow the duck up, and get over the fact that not everyone likes her or agrees with her, and that's true in every walk of life. She's a moron and should just ignore it, but she loves the attention a bit too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Calling bingo on her using the argument on MM photo to turn up at her house when baby is born to replicate what Stacey did when Ronnie was first born
Is she actual turn up at house friends with MM? I thought the book sending would just be a PR thing?

Reactions: 5
I always assumed Make-up Kidhad been stuck with Hinch since school. Interesting that it is an adult relationship because they donā€™t seem to have much in common personality wise. That hairband is beyond ridiculous.

I assumed that too. Maybe makeup kid blocks out her younger years with hinch because she was such a bully.šŸ˜†
We've said before that hinch seemed, and still does, like the head bully of the group.

Reactions: 16
This reminds me of the "Do with this what you will" comment, or words to that effect, that she wrote on that other person's Instagram...

• Angry
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.