Mrs Hinch #650 It’s me, I’m the problem, it’s me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the duck often do you need to be going to McDonalds for “playing McDonald’s drive thru” to be one of the kids’ favourite games to play?
Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Has anyone got Lens birthday cake for a side by side. I’m all for a Colin cake and not being greedy or wasteful. Good on her. But how she treats those boys so differently is terrible and so obvious. A cake would have been ordered weeks ago so why isn’t it there? Same with the decorations and presents. I hope the poor kid did exactly what he wanted to do but with his mother, I doubt it. Especially if she has spent all week tending to someone else’s needs (yeah right).
Well done on keeping up the tradition hun 👏 but knowing hinch she probably expects these people to make cakes on short notice

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Has anyone got Lens birthday cake for a side by side. I’m all for a Colin cake and not being greedy or wasteful. Good on her. But how she treats those boys so differently is terrible and so obvious. A cake would have been ordered weeks ago so why isn’t it there? Same with the decorations and presents. I hope the poor kid did exactly what he wanted to do but with his mother, I doubt it. Especially if she has spent all week tending to someone else’s needs (yeah right).
Here you go you nusty troll. Tell me your hinch's least favourite without telling me.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
This!

Surely you'd want to make a bigger fuss even if it was now just family invited? And get them the best cake ever???? Horrible woman.

I remember when I did a hospital stint as a child my dad spoiled me absolutely rotten when I got home, I got the newest barbie with all the accessories, all the pancakes I wanted and I don't think i passed a dessert or toy for months after that my dad didn't get for me after I was so poorly???

I get people say she can't do right for doing wrong but that's a stingey birthday especially for a ween that's been in hospital?????

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Untitled.png

354773255_195921116396967_3357752833906010990_n.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
God she's a sad bleep
Funny how he's well enough to do alllll those things, aswell as touch the dirty animals.
She's still banging on in the caption. He's not 'graduated' from chemo, he's not had life changing surgery. He's home and he's clearly fine. Time to move on

Yawn, ZzzZzZZZzzz

And tbh, says alot that she's done a pathetic excuse of a party for Ronnie when golden boy Lennie got the fulllllllllll works head to toe. She can blame the hospital stay all she likes, he wasn't in hospital 2 weeks ago. Why not plan everything then? Big cakes like Lennies are booked way in advance too, and usually collected the night before.. Sooooo where's his big over the top cake?
What Ronnie had is fine and cute, he's 4, he doesn't care but you can't do a 5* party for one son and a 1* for the other.

Can't stand theeeeeee cuuuuunt

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Probably the best birthday he's ever had, not over the top and no camera shoved in his face all day (hopefully🤞🏻)
Yeah I was actually thinking it was quite nice to see him having a ‘normal’ birthday and not an over the top Insta birthday with a theme, an extravagant cake and a humongous balloon arch.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Well done on keeping up the tradition hun 👏 but knowing hinch she probably expects these people to make cakes on short notice
I do like to keep up traditions, although I’ve only been here a year so not sure many I can uphold but I’ll go all out Hinch and bring out as many as I can 😂
---
Here you go you nusty troll. Tell me your hinch's least favourite without telling me.
That makes me sad. So sad. One day he’ll see that.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They’re not at home are they? The space behind Ron doesn’t look familiar in that video?

Reactions: 3
Poor Ronnie.
Won't be long before hunch is on saying how she had loads planned, big party fancy cake etc but it all had to be cancelled cause Ron was selfish and got sick.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I do like to keep up traditions, although I’ve only been here a year so not sure many I can uphold but I’ll go all out Hinch and bring out as many as I can 😂
---

That makes me sad. So sad. One day he’ll see that.
He actually will and it breaks me. Poor Ron x
---
Poor Ronnie.
Won't be long before hunch is on saying how she had loads planned, big party fancy cake etc but it all had to be cancelled cause Ron was selfish and got sick.
Thing is i genuinely dont think she planned tit. We got to see all the build up to Lennies.

Reactions: 16
The music combined with the happy birthday singing doesn’t fit at all, makes it seem like the end of a hard hitting documentary and we are about to get somber white text under a freeze frame saying how it all went downhill from here

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.