Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god! I don’t know what’s funnier - the comments on the DM article, or her pictures which are so different from one another, it looks like it’s about a number of influencers rather than just her 🤣

She’s fucked.

She will no doubt gain some followers from today, out of curiosity or just to get DMs. But her reputation is dire!

And let’s not forget this is regarding 2 posts from ages ago, there are so many other complaints from the last year, another investigation will come up soon!

bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Remember the time she fell "asleep" at the bottom of the field garden in the middle of October and Jim dickless husband recorded it & posted "bless er art" but she literally looked like she keeled over & in a health emergency & instead of helping her just laughed🙃 speaks volumes really.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Remember the time she fell "asleep" at the bottom of the field garden in the middle of October and Jim dickless husband recorded it & posted "bless er art" but she literally looked like she keeled over & in a health emergency & instead of helping her just laughed🙃 speaks volumes really.
In his defence *shudder* the whole thing was tend 🤣🤣

Jaymaaaayyyyy just gonna lie down in this alpaca scccchit for a second, take a picture so the shoppers can see how hard I work and that the boysccch never scccchleep, I’m fankoooo!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So a chicken video is posted but not straight away the morning, as she'd be still out from the tranquillizer meds.

She's always talking about arses, be it the chickens or the camels and tit/poo.

Then later on she'll wheel out the children.

Reactions: 14
I’m a few pages behind but can someone with the skills and memory ( unlike me! ) sort out a post for the first page of new threads showing when the soft furnishings and flooring etc were first shown on instagram. She can’t then say she’s had it for over a year when she’s reported .

Zoph be kind 👍🏻

Reactions: 14
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha is all I can say today! You reap what you sow Sophie.
Abide by the rules. Simple as.

Reactions: 25
For the wiki.

An Instagram Story on influencer Mrs Hinch’s account was not obviously identifiable as an ad.
Notebook.
Tesco homeware.

Bits picked out.

Tesco said that their relationship with Sophie Hinchliffe existed in a limited and specific capacity and that their contract with her was limited to product development and a finite number of marketing materials.
Tesco also confirmed that Sophie Hinchliffe was not a brand ambassador and that their relationship should be considered differently from cases which focused on brand ambassadors
Both Sophie Hinchliffe and Tesco Stores Ltd confirmed that there was a licensing agreement in place with Tesco, whereby Sophie Hinchliffe received royalties for the products that formed part of her range. They also both confirmed that whilst an agreement existed between Tesco and Sophie Hinchliffe that required her to create social media posts, ads (a) and (b) did explicitly not form part of that arrangement. They also both confirmed that the agreement expired on 1 November 2021.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Good grief. The vast majority of the comments are the sheep sticking up for her. 🤦🤦🤦
They all need a good shag to let out all that built up lust for a good for nothing tend cleaner. 🥴😏

Screenshot_2023-03-15-14-21-27-74_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg
Screenshot_2023-03-15-14-22-09-03_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
The story has made it to Manchester Evening News. Oh dear oh dear. She needs to grow some tits and own up to her mistakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now the false & unattainable beauty standards set in her makeup ads by altering her face & body just need addressed & shamed in the public eye 🧘‍♀️ once that comes out I don't see how she can go down any other path than a serious reduction in Instagram ads (big brands won't wanna know her because her credibility & rep will be non existent in those arenas compared to other influencers) and shell have to go down the road of TV - which she hates so wont last because it requires being out of bed before 11am
---
The story has made it to Manchester Evening News. Oh dear oh dear. She needs to grow some tits and own up to her mistakes.
Her PR will make her own up, it's gotten out from under thumb today, big time. they'll make her own up either by telling her she must physically do it via broadcast (which she will likely refuse) or they will release a statement on her behalf. I would bet money on a press release statement being published

Reactions: 21
For the wiki.

An Instagram Story on influencer Mrs Hinch’s account was not obviously identifiable as an ad.
Notebook.
Tesco homeware.

Bits picked out.

Tesco said that their relationship with Sophie Hinchliffe existed in a limited and specific capacity and that their contract with her was limited to product development and a finite number of marketing materials.
Tesco also confirmed that Sophie Hinchliffe was not a brand ambassador and that their relationship should be considered differently from cases which focused on brand ambassadors
Both Sophie Hinchliffe and Tesco Stores Ltd confirmed that there was a licensing agreement in place with Tesco, whereby Sophie Hinchliffe received royalties for the products that formed part of her range. They also both confirmed that whilst an agreement existed between Tesco and Sophie Hinchliffe that required her to create social media posts, ads (a) and (b) did explicitly not form part of that arrangement. They also both confirmed that the agreement expired on 1 November 2021.
Sorry I'm trying to make sense of all this (still learning an' all that) but am I right in sensing Tesco are throwing shade at Sophie?

Reactions: 8
If the agreement ended with Tesco in November 2021 then why do they still have her products for sale on their website??

Reactions: 6
Sorry I'm trying to make sense of all this (still learning an' all that) but am I right in sensing Tesco are throwing shade at Sophie?
Yeah they're saying she's not our problem anymore & that contract wasn't renewed & essentially was binned because she didn't pass the test (or probation) basically. They go on to further distance themselves by explicitly stating she's not a brand ambassador (which is insane because all employees, stakeholders, past and present should always been seen as brand ambassadors, you usually WANT people to advocate for your brand lol)

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.