Mrs Hinch #146 Hinchmas vision is here - You're all paying, she's made that clear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle Bingo for New Year’s Eve - revisiting her Hinchsion board and ticking off “what I done”

Greatest showman soundtrack playing over

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Business as usual then at Castle Greyville. Ronnie has a few crumbs on his tray and is apparently fascinated with the rain. I don't think the story in The Sun is true. I've just googled "Mrs Hinch breaks lock down rules" and nothing at all comes up on The Sun or anywhere else.
Is it possible she's fabricated all of this herself? Or am I over thinking it? 😂😂
I think they are trying to get rid of her and replace her with ss. I really think this is her down fall. Is she still with p&g? Very? I wonder if companies are dropping her and now she is getting bad press

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Never in a million years is that dog in his weight range even if he’s big for his breed 😂 it’s just fat, you can tell by looking at him. Poor thing looks ill. I have a female German shepherd dog, 37kgs ( very heavy for a witch ) but you can feel her ribs. Not an inch of fat on her.
Aww gorgeous baby, we lost our gsd girl Peppi age 14 😔 she had to retire early from the force due to complications from an injury on call-out 😪 miss her so much.... Anyway back to the thread(sorry for going off thread)
FB_IMG_1588059486001.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
So, are her barmy army going to harass and bully The Sun journo? Just waiting for a piece from them on her rabid mad fans who think they can take on the press. Are you going to thank your weird fans for everything then, eh zoph?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This also explains why the NHS claps are always in the back garden her neighbours obviously can’t stand them 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
God, imagine flouting the lockdown rules to go out for a barbecue, and when you get there Uncle Vester has chucked a couple of Birds Eyes on the Georgie Foreskin 😂 talk about disappointed!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I wonder if she’s got a real bbq now, I reckon she does and that’s why we don’t see the George foreman anymore

Reactions: 16
She's ignored the whole pandemic from the start , still going shopping for pointless tat, needless deliveries, I thought the oddest thing was never mentioning the virus and missing her family. We all know why now. Nothing has changed in her life at all, well karma's a witch zophlora ...a lot like you in fact

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Or it could of just been the George foreman.....tbh if you smelt burgers cooking from next doors garden you’d just think they were having a bbq......like normal sane people do (albeit not atm)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im Gonna go for the
“Sorry I’ve been quiet today guyzzzzz but I’ve been so busy with my zoom meetings, exciting things xox”
When in reality she’s had a massive bollocking for being an Unrelateable dick with the I want board and then the sun article.....
I queue a sacking followed by a major melt down by May 3rd 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can’t find the article anywhere 👀 does it exist or has it been deleted x

Reactions: 7
Says she's edited her caption on beggy board post but caption seems the same as before to me? Also the comment 22hrs ago asking people's views about skydives..... So her anxiety stops her taking her baby son and dog out places but she'll do a skydive? 🤨 selfish..... I bet it's 1 of her charity visions and she will milk it on her insta & in the press for as long as she can "guyzzzzz can't believe I actually did a skydive and raised all this money, I was so nervousssss guyzzzzz but I did it how amazing am I guyzzzzz" 🪂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.