Mrs Hinch #654 Discontinued isn’t the same as sold out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She
Ive said it before and I will keep saying it... Munchausen syndrome by proxy.
Along with the classic Narc self absorbed personality. Those poor poor boys. Shame Sam, with all her training, can't pull her up on it!
darent in case her free house is taken away🙄

Reactions: 11
Hinch: take a picture of me lying next to Ronnie with my arm reaching towards him as if I fell asleep watching him.
Inch: why?
Hinch: yanno cos it’s like a memory
Inch: that’s awful. No.
hinch: it’s for the gram. Come on. It’s work.
inch: ok but I’m not happy about it.
hinfh: we need it to distract the trolls.

Reactions: 33
Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Just like in People Like Her, maybe you should read it Soph then that’ll be 3 books you’ve read.
I read this the other week, and couldn’t believe how much it sounded like hinch and all the other influencer scam artists! So glad I found this site all those years ago and realised it wasn’t just me being a witch not liking these people that everyone seemed to worship!

Reactions: 21
I sleep like that with my mouth hanging open, snoring and drooling when I’m pregnant (I’m a real catch 💁🏻‍♀️). Could she be?? 👀

Kidding. Calm down. Not surprised she’s a mouth breather. She should get that looked at though, it’s not good for you 🫠
You troll, remember she hasn’t got any nostrils

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I read this the other week, and couldn’t believe how much it sounded like hinch and all the other influencer scam artists! So glad I found this site all those years ago and realised it wasn’t just me being a witch not liking these people that everyone seemed to worship!
I consider myself to be a fairly intelligent and level-headed kind of person. I have to admit that when I look at some of the other threads on here it does sometimes seem like people are being overly sensitive, finding fault and slating people (and their kids) for no real reason but with Hinch you can't even give her the benefit of the doubt because she literally has no redeeming qualities. She is so one dimensional I'm shocked that so many people still can't see straight through her.
I was never a "Hincher" but I though initially she was quite a clever sales woman. At the time she had no products of her own so she had no overheads, she didn't invent anything, she didn't manufacture anything, she used products that already existed and showed people how to use them for the purpose that they were intended and she got paid for it. I thought it was quite a clever concept, BUT I thought that everyone realised that watching her Instagram was like watching QVC. I never for one moment thought that people believed that this was real life. Five years later and some people still haven't cottoned onto it. It baffles me.

Reactions: 42
This woman is a bleep. I just can’t get my head around her mentality. Well it’s been a while since
kD was mentioned so she just had to pull it out the bag didn’t she.
m what a kick in the teeth to all parents who’s kids are in and out of hospital me included,daily meds for my son has been in and out of ICU. She really is a twit.
She is just weird as duck, who keeps thinking about hospital stays?? As soon as I’m home I think thank duck that’s done with.
She goes in phases doesn’t she. Latches onto things. We haven’t heard about the book for a while.
---
She has not once mentioned skin peeling. Brings it up as it’s a feature of the disease, he didn’t seem to have that many symptoms. Fake. Lies.

Reactions: 18
Hinch: take a picture of me lying next to Ronnie with my arm reaching towards him as if I fell asleep watching him.
Inch: why?
Hinch: yanno cos it’s like a memory
Inch: that’s awful. No.
hinch: it’s for the gram. Come on. It’s work.
inch: ok but I’m not happy about it.
hinfh: we need it to distract the trolls.
You’re giving Inch too much credit there me thinks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She goes in phases doesn’t she. Latches onto things. We haven’t heard about the book for a while.
---
She has not once mentioned skin peeling. Brings it up as it’s a feature of the disease, he didn’t seem to have that many symptoms. Fake. Lies.
Yup. Just looked at the really tit Birthday video too.nope funny his hands are leaving behind ppiles of skin there too either. Child soft I'd say.

Reactions: 7
She really is a piece of tit with her photos this morning. Who actually does that?

She wants to think of us parents who are regularly in hospital with our kid, who doesn’t get the luxury of a bed just an uncomfortable chair, who doesn’t sleep at night cos their so worried about their child, and those parents who sadly only have an empty bed left to look at 🥲

She has done alot of crap in her time on instagram but this is one step too far today
It’s the bonding squares all over again when she posted a picture of them which are for babies with serious issues who will be away from their mothers for treatment. She’s been pulling tit like this since before he was even born. It’s absolutely sick

Reactions: 20
She isn’t right is she. But unfortunately for us, she leads a mass group of equally simple people. There is no hope for mankind when people like this are considered famous, celebrities. Saw a meme a while ago “why don’t the rich fund schools and hospitals?” Because we live in a world that makes people like this rich. Not hard workers, deep thinkers…her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am sooooo Winslet to the party, but hopefully I can help piece together the narrative … or not!
The wedding on 10th June was for a couple called Alex & Jade and it seems Alex is a friend of Jamie’s so Jamie was DEFINITELY there 100% (see pic)

My friend doesn’t really know what Hinch looks like so she took photos of who she thought might be her but I’m not even sure if it was her or not … she told me Hinch was a bridesmaid, which I reported here but I can’t be 100% sure it was her due to the bad quality of the covert photo! I wouldn’t mislead anyone on purpose, I was just relaying what I’d been told ♥

Jamie definitely left at 9pm and the bridesmaid who my friend thought was Hinch also left at 9pm.

So there’s every chance Tanya’s wedding was this weekend as the June wedding definitely wasn’t Tanya’s!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Who is that lunchbox for?? If it’s for one of the children, surely she’d cut the spaghetti up first? Or is the stupid witch really packing herself a lunchbox???

Reactions: 10
Instagram reels are so behind tiktok, they're basically still discovering Tiger King. Everyone's bored of that lunch box now😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's just a bento box, anyone would think she's 12.

358802809_957059885574873_8161022173527546757_n.jpg

Reactions: 16
What da duck was that lunchbox thing all about? No explanation, no narrative, just a video of her putting random food items into a tiny lunchbox. She's seriously lost the plot hasn't she?

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.