Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning thread titles taken from page 30 onwards guyshhh 👍
Keep them short and sweet so they can fit 😘
No swears in titles! 🙊

Another quick recap because we won’t shut up.

Soph did a Q&A for her sheep / Tattle where she basically answered all our comments that we make on here. You can read her bullshit in full below, but a quick summary is, she called Ronnie naughty yet again, they’re going away for Christmas and won’t be in Castle Greyskull on the day, but Ronnie will still be getting the huge Doll’s house ( I hope it will fit in Henry’s backpack).
She hides likes to help small businesses and not because her engagement is piss poor compared to Stacey’s.
She’s not perfect...(I know, I know it’s hard to believe)...she has Jamie at home all day...his job didn’t last long did it? she cries a lot and her mum does the adulting for her.
She thinks she works full time. (Stop laughing.)

She went to “work”in London today to have meetings with P&G and Gleam and wanked a sponge off and cleaned a sink.
Then she went out for a boozy Christmas lunch (St Sopha stayed sober) whilst pretending she wanted to be at home putting the boys to bed and claimed she’d had an incredible evening whilst going home at 6pm.

She cried so her mum ironed her a boo hoo dress and it didn’t melt so she wore it and everyone thought it was a top.

She rounded off the day by drawing very child like houses on a box to make her own gift wrap even though she has her own gift wrap range out in Tessshco and showing off Baby Len who was so plastic looking from the filter that he looked like he was the love child of Barbie and Ken.

Elf Update. 🧝‍♂️
Today's Elf story showed that Elfie is a passive aggressive knob just like Soph after he wrapped Jamie’s flip flops up in cling film.

In Tattle news we wrote three albums worth of Christmas No.1’s about Hinch, we had potential major tea spilled about Sophie being turned down for a mortgage by someone who’s friend works for her broker and we got through yet another fred in day!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 143
😂 spot on as always ❤ did the lady from late last night with the tea come back anymore

Reactions: 22
Great recap as always @Bunnykins

I went off to work on my own Hinch song but picked a bleeping long one, which made me miss those awful boxes. They look tit Soph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The box drawings are significant. It’s a hint to the Christmas getaway. I bet it’s Holland or Austria or Germany. Somewhere with “cosy Christmas village vibes”. Can’t wait for her to get there and realise that it’s not like the traditional animated Christmas films she thinks her life is like.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
She's posted a shite version of one of my fav songs (even had it at my wedding ceremony) over her shite Xmas boxes 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I can now see why fiddle fingers had to iron sophies dress and soph was crying yesterday at 10pm. I’d be crying as well if I made that piece of tit to give people…

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What the actual duck was that drawing on the box clip 😂😂😂. duck me, get some poster paints and let Rennie do that, would be much more of a normal thing to do you bleeping overgrown child. You need help. What a bleeping joke she is 😂😂😂. Imagine a grown ass woman hogging all the hands on activities that are perfect for toddlers who need stimulating……..oh, wait 😂😂😂 if I didn’t laugh I would cry at the absolute desperation, neediness, bratty behaviour from a GROWN WOMAN. Good god get a grip and look after your kids needs. duck me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Ahh you nusty trolls are the best!!

I have a full day at the hospital tomorrow for 3 separate appointments 🙄 (diabetes clinic, anti natal and mental health midwife) so off to bed here. Will enjoy catching up tomorrow here and Mario.

Luv you all to the moon and back 😘❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Ohhhh the box post is still there but it’s in reels not grid
Oh you're right.. Who has the time to do that?
In the comments she's put she's gonna let Ronnie do some. Will she hell

Ahh you nusty trolls are the best!!

I have a full day at the hospital tomorrow for 3 separate appointments 🙄 (diabetes clinic, anti natal and mental health midwife) so off to bed here. Will enjoy catching up tomorrow here and Mario.

Luv you all to the moon and back 😘❤
You've got this xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.