Mrs Hinch #374 RIP Flip & Flop, not grey or #gifted so they got the chop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm this 👍
When I had mine you stayed in two weeks
We had a little table at the end of the ward with cotton wool balls, a tiny tin of powder for putting on the cord to dry it out, terry nappies nappy liners,( changed to disposables a couple of years later)
Sanitary towels and omg tiny nighties for your baby that fastened at the back with two ties
There was made up bottles and also tiny bottles of water
You stayed in bed and got your meals and the tea trolley came round three times a day 🥰

ETA: they went to the nursery for a couple of nights and were wheeled in in the morning

I still find it hard to get my head round how they chuck you out so quickly after a c-section these days
I had to have emergency sections with both my children. They wanted to keep me/us in for 3 days, I discharged myself after 2 days with my first (11 years ago) and 18 hours after my second (7 years ago) I’d rather recover in my own bed. First time I got decent pain and a midwife every day with blood thinning injections. Second time not even a paracetamol and had to inject myself #Torycuts
I can imagine Grinch staying in as long as possible, she’s one of those that acts like pregnancy is an illness.

Reactions: 7
I could too and it was bugging me so I had a quick look through her highlights. This door mat was swopped weeks ago and then the heart one was moved to the front door.
Let’s go back to those doors a moment...she didn’t have the turf done then but was def hiding something in the garden as she’d blurred the doors, they weren’t dirty. You can see where she went over the lines!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I remember a red blanket when she was propping Ron up. It was the same colour as the bumbo

Thread Suggestuon:
'Clearly Hinch's CC2 is well overdue, No prospects in life but to piss in Stacey's Loo'

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Let’s go back to those doors a moment...she didn’t have the turf done then but was def hiding something in the garden as she’d blurred the doors, they weren’t dirty. You can see where she went over the lines!
Doors that only get dirty at the top 😂

Reactions: 5
It’s like comparing Kenny G‘s hair to Dave Hill‘S
I CANNOT stand Hinch or SS. Honest to God they are vile money grabbers. These pics of ‘supposedly Ron & Rex’ are nothing but cruel & unnecessary. I don’t understand. No need for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why can’t she be normal and use a sandwich bag like a lot of us have done, put one vest, one babygrow and a nappy into it🙈.. duuuh
She's so
I've not whelped a litter of pups yet. But surely all you need is:
For baby:
Something to tit in (x 1 pack of nappies?)
Something to wipe their bum with
Something to wear & a blanket
Something to feed them with (Unless you're going with your boobs, but a bottle just incase it doesn't take.)

For you:
3 more pairs of pants than you think you'd need, nursing bras.
Panty liners
Slippers for on ward.
2 x change of clothes. (One (with fanny access) for pushing & one for going home in) and a bag to put the dirty clothes in.
Toothbrush, hair brush, moisturiser/face cleanser/your every day skin routine, shower gel, shampoo & conditioner.
Towel?
Sweeties, snacks and maybe a bottle of diluting juice, perhaps your own water bottle so you know you're hydrated.
Phone charger

And just chuck it into any weekend bag that you have that fits it in? Or you find 2 of your biggest on trend for 2010 "oversized handbags?

eta: now visiting is so restricted with Covid, surely if you have to stay longer you can send dad/your birth partner to bring anything you've forgotten from home?

Honestly, I am SO FOND of you, you little crunky snack!

I've done both, 3 of my own labours but playing midwife to my girl & 7 pups (she's a bulldog) you definitely need more for girl than I did for my own labours 🤷🏼‍♀️👌💯😂😂 far too much sopha

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yep that was her hiding the astro that went down in October 😜

Reactions: 12
Flicking through her highlights this morning and spotted this...
She says she was working on the Tesco range over a year ago, yet on her visit board 50 weeks ago we have ‘Mrs Hinch range and Home Collection’ 👀
CB90ED0C-B25D-4E7B-ACBA-CE13D51EEA4B.png

Why is she acting so FIK
Oh guyyzzz a dunno what to take to the hozzy for when I av me new babehhh.

You've had a child Sophie. You know fine well what to take. It's really not rocket science, I didn't need this much help with my first, let alone 2nd. Drop the blonde act.

That bag is a waste of money too, like 99.9% of things she has. We'll never see the bag again after the baby is born ...
I wonder if she's come across a certain American comedian L Cl**y birth, that will definitely get her prepared 👌💯 was incredible to watch 💪

I’ve got one of those bags and you can fit bugger all in it! I think it’s all for show and she’s got one less ‘posh’ to take with her instead
She'll have a set of LV suitcases 🤭🤣🤣

I’ve got one of those bags and you can fit bugger all in it! I think it’s all for show and she’s got one less ‘posh’ to take with her instead
She'll have a set of LV suitcases 🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahhh that’s perfect. That’s what we are looking for.
The stumbling block is I’ve found another red blanket - same as the one in the image that @Hennypenny has shared. That red blanket is a Disney Mickey Mouse one. It’s only ever been seen used outside.
The red blanket spotted on March 6th is more than likely From her HB haul because let’s face it. Why would you go to HB the week the other shops open? (I don’t mean in life - I mean in insta content). She was saving that content. Non descript items bought that don’t point to any events (eg Easter).
Hmmm. It’s interesting.

Reactions: 10
recently lost our Nana and covid rules did not even cross my families minds. 20 of us, immediate family, surrounded my Nana for over 48 hours in her home. We took turns holding her hand and helping keeping her comfortable. She didn’t die from covid. We didn’t put her on social media, take photos or move her about. She lay in bed on strong pain medication resting. I feel incredibly sad that baby girl is being put on social media at the end of her precious life and also not left to rest in her parents arms.

keeping to subject, Hinch is so needy!. Her post on SS photo May as well have said “I’ve already been to her house and am going again next week for more fake BFF opportunities. I’m a fake duck and have already had cc2.” Why doesn’t she duck off and go floating around luxury cottages like she did after Ronnie was born. No one needs to see your fake tit sofa. You are so boring the sheep are realising. The rate you spend that 2 mil it will be gone the end of this year, along with your z list instafame.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The red blanket was on the sofa with Hinch and dog and then probably about 3 weeks later was in her homebargins haul. It’s also never been seen since. It’s been driving me loopy

It was March then and then had the haul a month later. So we are roughy 4 weeks behind on pre-records
Does that correlate with the Saturday Tesco trip where she was snapped by a “fan” I wonder.

Reactions: 3
Remember when they went viewing campervans randomly? (This board reminded me!) Whatever happened to that idea??
Despite hints no one gifted her one so she thought duck that and thought of the next freebie she could get her claws into!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.