Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a no-show today then for the 6-day week Hinch.

Reactions: 18
no way this woman hasnt got a backer or sponser for her range. or is like food companies do making the same food in same factory,just diff packaging. shes doing this with her tat. becasue no way this woman has got a factory,started new materials,where to make it,sourced the workers the admin the prices the coding. nah. shes going through someone else. this woman is lieing saying shes doing it from scratch on her own.
this woman couldnt find her way through her own hair extensions never mind her own products

Reactions: 36
Imagine having the luxury cars and million pound house, money to burn and having to fill your house with cheap tat “styled up.” Imagine the luxury cashmere blankets, high thread count bedding, etc she could afford and other good quality items which last. The house is filling up now with her own range which is probably low quality on its way from China as we speak and having to live her life as a #AD. She’s a modern day tacky door to door salesman. The phone screen is the door. What a life to lead.
I know, imagine she could buy Jo Malone or something. Can't wait to see her "style it up"
---
Also, what’s the strange obsession with seasons? Presumably just another pointless merch oppprtunity for the guillible sheep?

I decorate a Christmas tree and I might carve the odd pumpkin for my kids’ benefit. I probably eat more soup and less salads in the autumn and I might go for a walk to enjoy the trees changing colour. That’s about it. I’m definitely not itching to make a crappy twig tree and decorate it with cheap Halloween tat from B&M. Or worrying about finding autumnal coloured candles.

Surely there is more to life than worrying about seasonal decorations (and SS is guilty of this too)? It’s utterly pointless (and bad for the environment).
It's for ppl with too much money and time on their hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I came across a cleaninfluencer last night. She is everything that Hinch was and more. She diys, She paints, she resets the kitchen, puts part of her house to bed, she has all the contracts that Hinch had. She even has the castle greyskull style house. Christ she had proper farm animals in her front garden, cows and sheep, damn there is even a field behind her to raise a cup of tea in the morning too. She is everything that Sofa was with dark hair extensions.

It was crazy. Wot am I loike 🙈.

Reactions: 7
I struggle a lot with motherhood and a possible ND 3yo and second guess everything about what I’m doing. Most days feel more difficult than they are joyful, but still my kid looks like he is enjoying life and if I choose 20 second snippets to put on Instagram you’d see us baking, gardening, mini disco in our living room, riding a balance bike etc. It’s don’t think I’ve commented specifically on Hinch’s parenting before, because I was struggling so much with if I was a good enough parent, I couldn’t cast judgement on her. But she shows us the best of what they do and it’s not even comparable to me. My husband and I work full time, earning a fraction of what she does, often working way more than 40 hours a week, but we both devote all of the rest of our time to our family. How can she not see how abnormal their lives are?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She's definitely been told to keep quiet today so Stacey can have her moment for the launch of her Asda deal.

Wonder if Stacey will announce a pregnancy when Hinch reveals her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You nusty trolls saying it’s another day off, she is obviously down the factory pouring candles, carving chopping boards and sewing tit snit suits, she works 30 hours a day 480 days a year don’t ya know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
no way this woman hasnt got a backer or sponser for her range. or is like food companies do making the same food in same factory,just diff packaging. shes doing this with her tat. becasue no way this woman has got a factory,started new materials,where to make it,sourced the workers the admin the prices the coding. nah. shes going through someone else. this woman is lieing saying shes doing it from scratch on her own.
this woman couldnt find her way through her own hair extensions never mind her own products
I agree and I reckon it’s home bargains. Or B&M but home bargains is most likely the one.

She lies and knows what she’s lying about because her sheep don’t know how distribution works. So they can believe they can go on their own too..

Reactions: 14
Home bargains didn’t bother sharing her haul post. 😂 must be a dog bed day whilst SSS has her moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m also not a seasonal decorator (I rely on the dog to drag in a few leaves and sticks for that autumnal feel) but already Trolloman’s home collection looks more interesting than Hinch’s did for two years. Like her, the stuff was bland

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Be right back ….. off to buy some mushrooms toad stools to put on little toes shelf 😳

Nope. he’s having none of it there’s no room apparently his dinosaur’s, paw patrol figures and power rangers live there with some books, a pen, a lolly stick man and a glass of juice. Cos he’s a kid yanno. With real toys and a dinosaur bedroom.
Those poor boys it’s all about the gram in the crem. That place is like a new build show house.

Whilst I'm here. A fooking halloween tree 😳😳😳 Give your head a wobble you complete clown.

2 new toilet brushes for my 2 downstairs loos (shakes head) braggy cow. How many loos do one family need? Oh no wait a minute we’ve seen the crap she feeds them I take that back. Quick call a plumber. More toilets needed at the crem.

More bloody minkys. How many cloffs does she have? What happened to Kermit? So many questions. I just chuck my cloffs in the washing machine or soak them overnight. Send help or more cloffs. Nah. Don’t worry I’m really not that bothered about a fookin cloth.

A totally pointless waste of money Hinch Haul. 3 bags full of crap destined for Maldon tip. Give it up Hinch you content is going down one of your 7 toilets

• Haha
Reactions: 30
you’d think Dogpie would too, being mother earth and a farmer 🤭
A self proclaimed lover of fields 😂
---
I love pumpkin spice and cinnamon and all of the autumn scents so I have to bulk buy in August - October because I use them all year round but the shops only stock them in the run up to Halloween. Was so glad that Hinch doesn't like vanilla or cinnamon. Good, stick to your rose water and lavender or whatever tit she uses. I bet her house smells like a care home or a little old ladies B&B!
Tend FaRm smells like desperation and 2018
---
What happened to this scary giraffe that poor Ron had in his room at Greyskull. Enough to scare the child to pieces. Looks more like one of the camels 😂
View attachment 2418877
The noface on the giraffe looks like SSS in her gym leggings 🤢. I think that tend giraffe is Lenors, Ronni E has a blue one, probably now at the Maldon tip

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Has posted bugger all today but cos she buys bots she’ll no doubt be +1500 new followers tomorrow
🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
That figure has increased by around 20k in the past month! What an absolute weapon she is.
Imagine being her & realising her numbers are dwindling and the only way to save face is by buying bots - pretend followers. What a life to lead! It must be awful knowing you are irrelevant and people aren’t that interested in you anymore.

Reactions: 30
Imagine being her & realising her numbers are dwindling and the only way to save face is by buying bots - pretend followers. What a life to lead! It must be awful knowing you are irrelevant and people aren’t that interested in you anymore.
Save face...which one😂...you are right though she knows nobody gives a tit about her anymore and is scrambling for content

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.