Mrs Hinch #601 There’s nothing sadder than Hinch’s Christmas ladder!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In his defence (sorry) he did put yesterday’s date on the story to highlight it wasn’t today, and there’s a lot of traction in the “best before” food world now, as they’re no longer “use by” or “expired” dates, just recommended, so can be eaten a few days past “best before” to encourage less food waste. I’d say that’s probably one of the nicer, actual genuine stories he’s done.
I used to work on the fresh meat and fish counter many years ago at sainsburys. The guidelines when selling the fresh produce was that it was still good to eat for 3 days past the best before date. Personally I’d be giving it the sniff test after the best before but if it smells/look ok and is cooked properly then it’s fine xx

Reactions: 9
Ugh, she's watching the Ant and Dec live and they are replying back to her saying they'd love to have her on, she'd keep the camp spick and span 😩😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Not posted on this page before but always lurking and oh my on Ant & Decs live basically begging for her place next year ffs im pissed off they even entertained her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I can NOT believe how DESPERATE she begged in that live, I was wetting myself£l!!
‘omg I can’t believe they know me’
‘Omg ant and dec said my name’
Was she on the wine????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
To be fair they only entertained her by noticing her once. After that they ignored about 20 of her begs

• Haha
Reactions: 34
OMG she was SO embarrassing on Ant and Decs live tonight. I can only assume she was drunk commenting almost the same thing over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can NOT believe how DESPERATE she begged in that live, I was wetting myself£l!!
‘omg I can’t believe they know me’
‘Omg ant and dec said my name’
Was she on the wine????
Deffo on the vino, bet she'll do a vid now boasting about it

Reactions: 15
How could she possibly suggest with her ‘obscene’ amount of anxiety she could do I’m a celeb but not other tv shows she’s been offered? Defo wine talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yes. I thought that was very interesting. She didn’t mention iconic; ghd; is it maybelline? ; scrub daddy; Minky; none of them! Difficult to tell whether it’s blatant undeclaring for the little scrub daddy or she’s lost her partnerships.

Is saint jamie claiming to be doing this now? Pre records rolled to make the hinches look good on Black Friday or sainsburys give 2 days out of date food to these causes?
I think he is just doing this as an excuse to get out of the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.