Mrs Hinch #414 Vases are white, plates are too, soon Sheep will be asking Mrs Hinch who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe them pair. Why is that little boy not getting lifted up to play?! He is desperate to be included! Horrible cretins!!

Reactions: 20
Soph. Jamie.

No one here claims to be a perfect parent.
No one here claims to get it right every day (or even most days).
No one here expects you to get it right all the time.
No one here wants to see you struggle with parenting. With meeting R’s needs.

Do you know what I truly believe of everyone here?

That if our child were struggling, for whatever reason be that developmental delays, or struggling to adjust to a sibling, we would seek help.
We would take advice from people who have been there, who have weathered the storm and come out the other side.
We would speak to our GP or HV if we suspected a developmental delay or behavioural challenge, to be armed with the tools we need.
We would seek private professional help if we possibly could, even if that meant we struggled financially, if it helped our child and our family.

When a child is struggling, for any reason, it impacts the entire family. We know that this is not easy on any of you.

No one here wants to see any of you suffering. You’re not on our Christmas card lists, sure, but we don’t want you to actually suffer or for your child/ren to come to harm.

We are invested in your children because you put them out there for the world to see. Now use that world to help you, and your family.

No one here would judge you at all, not for a single second, for holding your hands up and saying ‘look, we’ve been getting this wrong. We need to change what we’re doing and we need to do that in private.’
We would respect you. 100%.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
My nomination for tit mummaz of the year goes to Sophie Hinchfish for having so much fun, on the throwing games and letting her 2 yr old understimulated cheating manzz watch. And she gets a bonus point for being more excited than said mannz. If i could also nomminate jamie her co-con for tit dadado of the year riding on the bike, living his best life, while understimulated cheatingmannz again watched. And i will predict a nommination for cheatingmannz epic tantrums when said fun for mummaz and dadado is over and the next visit will be aged 4. Maybe Lonnie may be allowed out of his swaddle then to!!
And Bruceys special prize for 'always keeping toxins/chemicals away from children' PRICK!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't have time to read back but I'm so bloody angry I just had to come here and shout... "LIFT HIM THE duck UP SO HE CAN PLAY YOU PAIR OF USELESS tit PARENTS!!!!!"

Thanks. I feel better now. As you were.

Reactions: 44
growing up on the East coast and spending too many days in the arcades, I’ve never seen a child so sad and disinterested in the arcades in my life😫😫😫

Nail on the head😒

So where was Lonnie🤔🤔🤔🤔

They went to an arcade and played on games for them not suitable for Ron, What is wrong with you Hinches😫😫😫😫😫😫😫
Yes this!! Why are they not helping him with the kiddie games?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
God this breaks my heart...I grew up with a narcissistic mom and even she would bring us to arcades and lift us up and let us play (badly) on our own! Today is another day where I am so thankful not to grow up in social media times...imagine your parents are posting pics and videos of you falling over and crying, confused, wanting to be loved, and people are telling them "luv this! ur such a good mum! don't let anyone tell u any different babez!" That poor baby. Ron, if you're reading this when you're old enough to know how neglected you are, know that people told your parents to take care of you, and your parents dismissed them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Well.
I RAN to tattle after watching the latest instalment. Misery Hinch and her fella are truly the most selfish, brain dead, pieces of tit ever.
That poor kid.
“Ron have a go”
NAHHHH JOKES, MUMMMMMAZ DO IT”
“Go on Ron”
“TOO SLOW, MUMMAZZZZZZZZ TURN AGAIN”
bleeping witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Poor Ronnie! what a self centred pair of knobs they are!
That child is never allowed to play.

Reactions: 24
What does the advert say for PNG ?.. Always keep away from children. Hinch you are a Liability 😫😫😫

That was so painful to watch, poor Ron has no chance with this pair of twunts for parents , even on his 2nd birthday she blew his candle out.

Reactions: 17
1C9D1ADA-84FF-4809-A35F-EDC766C251C0.jpeg

Posting this before her manager tells inch to delete it! PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH SOPHA.

Reactions: 31
Why the actual duck would you not lift him up so he could do it himself? bleeping dicks the pair of them

God this breaks my heart...I grew up with a narcissistic mom and even she would bring us to arcades and lift us up and let us play (badly) on our own! Today is another day where I am so thankful not to grow up in social media times...imagine your parents are posting pics and videos of you falling over and crying, confused, wanting to be loved, and people are telling them "luv this! ur such a good mum! don't let anyone tell u any different babez!" That poor baby. Ron, if you're reading this when you're old enough to know how neglected you are, know that people told your parents to take care of you, and your parents dismissed them.
Oh and also, future Ron, get a lawyer and GET YOUR MONEY BACK from your parents monetizing your misery.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The commentary from him made me want to cut my own throat and at first I didn’t even recognise her I wondered who was with him at the arcade. Pair of imbeciles not letting the boy have a proper go

Reactions: 13
It’s made me so sad to see that grabby woman not help Ronnie play the game!
Just lift him up for god sake! 🤬

Reactions: 18
I totally get you because I grew up with a toxic narcissistic mum, and even now it still affects me, I was also told that I would grow up to be just like her (by her) and growing up as a child I was totally detached from her and made my child self promise I would NEVER be like that with my babies and I honestly wasn’t, I left home young and raised my daughters to love themselves, to be proud of ALL their achievements and I’ve championed them on and will do till I take my last breath, I’m by NO means perfect and I’ve made many mistakes along the way, no parent is perfect and we all get it wrong sometimes but her constantly putting little Ronnie out there for the whole world to see is not nice, I also feel sorry for him when he grows up and sees this for himself xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.