Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I thought when listening too. She'll be preggers next year 100% tho
Another christmas reveal awaits us šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Or maybe theyre planning a baby to reveal the week of SS wedding which is in three months and that's why she was on the "appleteiser" šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

Edit to add: Don't be shy sofa, show us the online order reciept since you love bragging about spunking money on tat

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I do NOT believe it! There's no way Sopha would give away the valuable time or use the ad space on her page just to show off a box of cheap crap. She clearly had no clue what was in there as her niece pulled it all out. Some form of currency was exchanged.
I would not be surprised if these companies work with reps like Gleam, not Hinch directly per se, and get around the legal obligations of it all. Shady through and through, the lot of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I do NOT believe it! There's no way Sopha would give away the valuable time or use the ad space on her page just to show off a box of cheap crap. She clearly had no clue what was in there as her niece pulled it all out. Some form of currency was exchanged.
Are they trolling us?! 'hope this helps'šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 15
I honestly don't know anyone in real life who uses the phrase 'All the best' in daily conversations other than to perhaps sign off an email. Anyone?
i received an email from a colleague today and they signed off ā€œAll the bestā€ was so tempted when I replied to sign off with ā€œAll the vestā€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ had a little giggle to myself

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whenever read or hear "All the Best" and "Hope this Helps!" my right fist automatically clenches with involuntary rage! šŸ¤£
I laaaved Ribena, ya know, the original full sugar version until they fucked with the recipe & it's now on my banned list along with Spaghetti Hoops, anything from Tesscho & all else affiliated with that thieving parasite Hinch!
... and now Warburtons šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I see that Crimpshit have removed ALL comments on that Nandos post on Instagram. Shady bunch of TwatBadgers, cut from the same cloth as Soph a.
Screenshot_20220407-212424_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 32
Iā€™m at a loss with her to be honest. If I showed as little interest in my job as she does hers Iā€™d have been shown the door.
I donā€™t understand, does she think hers is a good account at the moment or is there some as yet unseen end game at play?

Reactions: 31
Another christmas reveal awaits us šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Or maybe theyre planning a baby to reveal the week of SS wedding which is in three months and that's why she was on the "appleteiser" šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

Edit to add: Don't be shy sofa, show us the online order reciept since you love bragging about spunking money on tat
definetly! I actually wondered about their little look between themselveswhen it came, i would absolutely not be suprised if she is currently pregnant (in the early stages) or a bit more pregnant and thats why she is in baggy clothes when spotted out in the wild šŸ˜

Reactions: 14
Just caught up on Hinchā€™s Jimbobnojobtinyknobā€™s ā€˜couple goalsā€™ šŸ¤® story from last nightā€¦did anyone else think he made it sound like heā€™s had the snip? -ā€œAs much as we can try, that ainā€™t gonna happenā€ when talking about having a baby this year?
I thought he meant ā€œit ainā€™t gonna happenā€ as itā€™s April and there are only 8 months left in the year.

ETA - Apologies Iā€™ve just caught up and realised Iā€™m about the fifth person to say this.

Iā€™ll crawl back into my holeā€¦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I've had a Crimpet for a while as I'm obsessed with Thins ... I made my daily Thin for lunch this afternoon and felt revoltingly like a Hincher.

duck you, Hinch. Now I'll be fat forever cos I'll never want a Warbies Thin again

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I see Joe S is bringing out a cookbook, maybe he'll gift one to Hunch. šŸ˜†
Sheā€™ll need it, if she canā€™t work the oven, sheā€™ll have no chance with the aga!

Maybe Joe could add an extra chapter on their newly installed aga and charge for the whole boook again at a later date? šŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've had a Crimpet for a while as I'm obsessed with Thins ... I made my daily Thin for lunch this afternoon and felt revoltingly like a Hincher.

duck you, Hinch. Now I'll be fat forever cos I'll never want a Warbies Thin again
I was literally going to buy one a couple of days ago and now that cow has advertised them so I can never get one. Iā€™d feel dirty using it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.