Mrs Hinch #172 All that money, still no class, earning big bucks whilst sitting on her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both SS and MH have used the same quote today - ā€œ2020 isnā€™t cancelled, but rather the most important year of them all.ā€ (from Leslie Dwight)

SS has tagged the creator of that quote, MH has passed it off as her own words. I wonder how much of the rest of that little speech is lifted and shifted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Help me!!
Im kinda seeing both sides in cakegate!!

yes a few extra followers wouldve been good for the small business, but it seems to me like theyā€™ve had an expectation of lots of cash inflow to them and have thrown their toys out the Oran as they havenā€™t got the extra money now! Bit unprofessional!!!

last years Henry dog cake was the one I bought, I thought it was the same company which is why she didnā€™t tag but itā€™s not.

Iā€™m kinda seeing it from both sides and I donā€™t like it guyyyyzzzzz! If you know you know ATV
I didnā€™t get any toy throwing to be honest from their post. I thought they articulated their own POV very well and in a reasoned manner. Perhaps, if more businesses were willing to stand up and call out bad behaviour from influencers, we wouldnā€™t be witnessing the spoiled, entitled behaviour from hinchliffe and her ilk on the daily.

It makes me, as a potential customer, more likely to purchase from them than not

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Is it just me who thinks although Hinch should have thanked the company for the cake on her post, or just not posted a picture with the cake in it if she didnā€™t want to do so because she wasnā€™t getting paid to post about it, this company are doing themselves no favours here. Theyā€™re starting to look quite unprofessional in my opinion. I donā€™t have a dog but would I buy things from somebody who for days has been making sly digs and comments about somebody? Probably not nošŸ™„

I think they just need to drop itšŸ™ˆ
Wouldn't buy from these anyhow, unless you have loads of dogs and are going to cut the items into loads of portions they're a disgrace. You wouldn't buy a huge cake for only a child to eat and I wouldn't do it for my dog. Because I like her healthy and alive.

Reactions: 2
Regards to cakegate Hinch will NOT give a tit and turn it onto herself and send her army of skanks. Rather than say sorry and mention them she will now see them as a troll and act like a self centred witch!

A bit like of you find your bloke cheating by looking at his phone and rather than him say sorry he is more angry you looked at his phone than being caught cheating šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her management team must roll their eyes and whisper ā€œfor duck sakeā€ under their breath šŸ˜…šŸ˜…. Constant issues with that one, I bet A listers are easier to manage!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Came here to say that. Absolutely that is written by someone from Gleam or the likes. Just like previous ones, too articulate, grammatically correct with the right punctuation compared to her ā€˜self pennedā€™ stuff.
The thing that really gets me she never follows it up with a listing of books/articles she has read, documentaries or films she has watched. I don't want to see a list put together by someone else to me that's pretty obvious she hasn't watched/read anything.

Reactions: 12
Help me!!
Im kinda seeing both sides in cakegate!!

yes a few extra followers wouldve been good for the small business, but it seems to me like theyā€™ve had an expectation of lots of cash inflow to them and have thrown their toys out the Oran as they havenā€™t got the extra money now! Bit unprofessional!!!

last years Henry dog cake was the one I bought, I thought it was the same company which is why she didnā€™t tag but itā€™s not.

Iā€™m kinda seeing it from both sides and I donā€™t like it guyyyyzzzzz! If you know you know ATV
I don't see it as they are upset about followers they are upset that they havent been acknowledged. Which i agree with.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WOW at her story ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!
I dislike her constant use of DIFFERENT she uses it almost in an offensive way.

Yes 2020 isnā€™t what you planned Soph no beg board ticked off yet. You didnā€™t get to go Iā€™m your box of farts motorhome, your swipe ups havent made you as much money and you canā€™t rip people off with the home range you thats in the pipeline. You see it as ā€œdifferentā€ because during all this people are seeing you have nothing to offer your as dull as dishwater

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I appreciate that if you send things for free you shouldn't expect gratitude from that person (especially queen Zophflora). But, its just common decency and manners to thank someone for something.

I actually think Sophie not acknowledging and thanking them will do better for them in the long run, they haven't thrown a hissy fit about it but its certainly got their name across the internet!

Also, I feel like I need to see an exorcist after those stories this morning, it's like she was trying to possess everyone with the staring into the camerašŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Behind all these texts and pretending to be effected by things sheā€™s sat having conference calls and working on ways to make money. Remember her big plans and goals she wants to hit thatā€™s all sheā€™s bothered in!

canā€™t be fake.. bibgate, hole in the wall, audigate, Disneyland lies, bbq gate, showing mas bbq in the garden previously the saying they donā€™t even have a bbq...nope not a thing fake about you sweetheart.

Reactions: 19
Both SS and MH have used the same quote today - ā€œ2020 isnā€™t cancelled, but rather the most important year of them all.ā€ (from Leslie Dwight)

SS has tagged the creator of that quote, MH has passed it off as her own words. I wonder how much of the rest of that little speech is lifted and shifted.
I saw one similar on facebook and just knew she had copied it. Its about 2020 not being cancelled but a year of changes and fighting for what you believe in. No originality with her

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Ive not been on here much or been watching her stories anymore because, honestly, her whole brand just bores me to tears now.
But itā€™s annoying me how she canā€™t seem to do anything with Ronnie without including the dog too šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.