Mrs Hinch #243 She’s got 99 recipes and I won’t cook one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg vest life’s voice 🤢 smoker voice or what, bleugh!

Reactions: 2
Motherhood

Oh Motherhood guys. What a breeze. Some women say that's when they really feel like a woman.
To be honest with you guys, I didnt even notice he was here till he was 8 weeks old. I just gave birth, handed him to Jamie and asked where Henry was.
We swanned off right after i gave birth and I still didn't even notice Ronnie was there.
How did i give him the name Ronnie you ask? Well a lot of people say Jamie is the double of Tom Hardy, and we really liked the film Legend. So we called him Ronnie!!
Anyway. About 8 weeks after I gave birth i was rolling on the floor laughing and joking with my son, Henry, when I heard a cry. 'What the fucks that?' I asked Henry. I looked up and there was a baby in a moses basket! 'Woah! Where did this baby come!?'
Jamie came in, holding a wad of cash he just won at the bookies. 'Soph there's a spider there'
'Aaaahhh!' *slaps face*
'Anyway. What do you mean where did this baby come from? Hes been here for 2 months. Its Ronnie' Jamie said.
'Ronnie?'
'Youre acting crazy!'
I gasped. There was a nearby glass full of kettle boiled water mixed with Zoflora nearby. 'DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT WORD.' I threw the glass at the wall and collapsed on the floor in floods of tears
'This is great this babe. Play the PND card! But wait till you're picked up for a mem-wah then use it because you don't care about the shoppers enough to share your story and help them through their struggles are ya!'

So i managed to get through my struggle and get where I am today. I love cooking Rons dinners. Its the only thing I do for him. I love feeding him things that include spinach, sweet potato, tumeric, egg, not really melted cheese, croissant pastry, no wasabi but ill still say wasabi is in it! After every meal I sprinkle paprika on the counter as a celebration. I always plonk his food in front of him, get a quick pic then Jamie comes in and feeds him a cheese butty.

I dont do much else with him, Jamie does all that. How would I even have the time with my full time job as cleaning sensation Mrs Hinch!?
Oh my god im on the loo and laughing so loud my husband came up to ask wtf was happening 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you’re so funny!! Oh i needed that 😊😊😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omfg 🤮did I hear right, he said should I get my sack out 🤮 creepy gross man

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Pictures from the memwahh and of course there is 4 pages of wedding pictures!!

Also I would hate people seeing such intimate pictures of my child when they'd just been born. Poor Ronnie is plastered all over it and has no say in the matter, there should be a law against exploiting children like this.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m officially floored. I wish there were more “lads“on this forum just to get a fulller view of what everyone thinks of her because this comment on twitter has killed me off (had to edit because I didn’t blur the name-sorry)
9F3B040C-9E6C-41D5-B336-DF69099FBF7C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Mrs Hinch reflects on her overnight success’...oh get stuffed, bought success tit show

Reactions: 6
My comment on the TM post is getting a lot of love!
You awful pastry trolls 🥰🥰🥰

ATV X

Reactions: 5
Was destined for more than a run of the mill life - 😂😳

Does she not realise that she’s just kicked her ‘hinchers ’ in the shins.....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Pictures from the memwahh and of course there is 4 pages of wedding pictures!!

Also I would hate people seeing such intimate pictures of my child when they'd just been born. Poor Ronnie is plastered all over it and has no say in the matter, there should be a law against exploiting children like this.
Where are the photos of her 8st heavier? Surely having a gastric band is a big part of her story?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.