Mrs Hinch #225 We aren't just any trolls. We're M&S pastry trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree completely!! I watch and sometimes comment, but when I see his comments I laugh out loud! So funny! Same on the mario thread too! When he disappeared for a while I was concerned we had lost him ๐Ÿ˜ข but heโ€™s back ! ๐Ÿ˜„

What about when she dressed like this and went live on ronnies birthday?
Does anyone have a recording of this? I missed it but it sounds epic!

Reactions: 5
The only acceptable name for our Tattle Mem-wah needs to be stolen from a movie, like Grinch stole from the Greatest Showman.

A Tattle Mem-wah...
The Burn Book.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Fun fact, I have sung This is Me on a stage in front of a paying audience on one of the best days of my life. And Hinch has ruined it for me. witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Agree completely!! I watch and sometimes comment, but when I see his comments I laugh out loud! So funny! Same on the mario thread too! When he disappeared for a while I was concerned we had lost him ๐Ÿ˜ข but heโ€™s back ! ๐Ÿ˜„

What about when she dressed like this and went live on ronnies birthday?
I missed this live! Jeeze she looks off her rocker!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry for slightly back tracking but when I first heard about the 'Digital detox day' it was zoe sugg that had launched it, correct??

So why the hell are the papers saying that hinch & stace are 'leading' the celebrities with ditching social media!!!
FFS..... Give me strength or a stronger coffee!!! โ˜•Hinch has yet again taken someone's spotlight!!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Guyzzzzz Iโ€™m absolutely hanging this morning but OMG catching up the gazillion pages of this thread that I missed has been hilarious. Youโ€™ve all been properly NEXT LEVEL pastry trolls! Bravo!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Last night i was watching BGT with my fella and the sponsor is m&s and I kept chuckling whenever it said 'not just any...' my fella asked why and I explained the thread title and he called me sad๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guyzzzzz Iโ€™m absolutely hanging this morning but OMG catching up the gazillion pages of this thread that I missed has been hilarious. Youโ€™ve all been properly NEXT LEVEL pastry trolls! Bravo!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Pastry and turmeric for everyone to celebrate

Sorry for slightly back tracking but when I first heard about the 'Digital detox day' it was zoe sugg that had launched it, correct??

So why the hell are the papers saying that hinch & stace are 'leading' the celebrities with ditching social media!!!
FFS..... Give me strength or a stronger coffee!!! โ˜•Hinch has yet again taken someone's spotlight!!!!!
This has peed me off!! Why is she so untouchable. I know we had bbqgate and zofloragate but people still blow smoke up her arse.

Reactions: 10
Well done you lot of pastry horrible Just jealous bunch of massive tattle troll bastards!
Yesterday was a great thread of reminiscing ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ how many of you have reminded her about all the things she must now get out to show off again to prove her point???
all the vest

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.