Mrs Hinch #512 Inch gives Sopha his sausage for tea, in 9 months time along comes baby number three.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didddddnt realisssse we'd be going somewhere poshhhh guyyyzz omg only got me jumperrrs blessmyart. Soph yes you did know, because you hate surprises and being out of control and you will have known exactly what you were doing and where you were going. You probably made the bleeping booking. View attachment 1066719
I’m sure she’s got more posh stuff then her chavvy black jumpers.
She’s got that dress that cost about £150 that she said was the perfect dress as she’d been looking for a one for ages, and literally did one flash in the pan story about it and it was never seen again…

Tattlers will know the one I mean

Reactions: 30
It's OK Hinch, Premier Inn won't care about your scraggy hair and chavvy clothes 😅
Jamie promised that Lenny Henry has made her bed all warm. She got a shock when she saw a comedian from the West Midlands, wearing a comic relief nose though spread eagled on their bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure she’s got more posh stuff then her chavvy black jumpers.
She’s got that dress that cost about £150 that she said was the perfect dress as she’d been looking for a one for ages, and literally did one flash in the pan story about it and it was never seen again…

Tattlers will know the one I mean
Anyone staying in a £400 plus a night hotel wouldn't wear a black jumper and leggings, her style never used to be this bad🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 17
How could she not have known where she was going to not pack the right clothes? I’m pretty sure Jamie would have told her exactly what to pack! Oi Oi 😂 😉 😉
Would love to see those two in a posh restaurant trying to order from a posh menu 😂
Be like Delboy mispronouncing French.

Awww Jamie these Dolphin nose potatoes sound well nice!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone staying in a £400 plus a night hotel wouldn't wear a black jumper and leggings, her style never used to be this bad🙄🙄🙄
I reckon they are her tend ‘let’s be funny and relatable’ ‘I’m a millionaire but I never dress up or go anywhere’ 🤥
Bet she’s got a posh outfit hidden away. We all know Soph hasn’t grown up yet despite being 42 and likes attention!

Reactions: 19
Don’t see why she’s so worried about what she’s brought when clearly what’s on the coffee table would count as a full dinner for her anyway 🙄

Reactions: 10
God forbid she sees Cherish (love it love it love it) from Bake Off Professionals at the hotel - although Sopha probably won’t know her as she doesn’t watch TV unless it’s Lingo!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wouldnt say lucky tbh.....ronnie would definitely be able to get a toddler diagnosis on the nhs. Lets hope hes on track and under radar .
Getting a diagnosis has meant my kid can finally get the help and support in place ive been fighting for since they where 3! That what i mean lucky being able to help your child is unreal maybe cause im autistic myself i dunno some places it take the mick

7 years i fought for help for my kid i couldnt afford to go private we now getting help in place better late than never though my young son now has diagnosed depression and anxiety ...

Reactions: 6
Take it she's happy with this hotel room cos she wasn't happy with the last one when she made him change to a tree top one, the little scallycunt

Oh and Soph I wouldn't brag about your, I'm guessing, 1k a night room either, not everyone can afford that. Especially your sheep who are in debt in b&m and even more so now there decor 'needs' to change to fit yours

Eta to say 1k my hole. 5k a night. I feel SICK

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Are they in the Pan Pacific Signature Suite? It’s £5000 per night!!

And it comes with a private butler to make the Pot Noodles for them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Isn't well for her. Jamie booking a posh hotel off the money that she "earned" swindled out of idiotic peoples pockets

Reactions: 21
Getting a diagnosis has meant my kid can finally get the help and support in place ive been fighting for since they where 3! That what i mean lucky being able to help your child is unreal maybe cause im autistic myself i dunno some places it take the mick

7 years i fought for help for my kid i couldnt afford to go private we now getting help in place better late than never though my young son now has diagnosed depression and anxiety ...
Im autistic too and waiting diagnosis for well over 4 years now . I would never consider the kids at my sons school "lucky" in comparison to me .
They simply do not have the ability to "mask" and most cannot communicate, a mainstream school (even with an ehcp) would not take them on so it was easier and cheaper for them to be diagnosed via NHS super young. I also work in SEN so see it more transparent.
Anyway off topic.
I see her clips and how she almost doesnt acknowledge Ronnie for who he is and it breaks my heart. Especially as Lonnie , Lennie or whatever the hell he is called is clearly neurotypical as it currently stands. The favouritsm is grim!! She avoids putting the camera on Ronnie for more than a few seconds. I see it!

Reactions: 5
Surely her followers must be getting fed up of her by now?
Nah they live vicariously through her. Stuff of pipe dreams for some of them. Some only have Hinch and their crushed Velvet sofas on a BNPL for company. I actually feel sorry for those ones, but they also still annoy me lol

Reactions: 3
Thought it was the waiting area does she really think we’re that thick??? When she will have had a key to open the door … stupid cow honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.