Mrs Hinch #277 Simmer down Jamie Montessori.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking about what she hasn't done for a while and wonder how long it will be before she folds the bathroom towel into an impractical pocket and shoves an even more impractical fake flower in it? Then maybe she'll stamp the toilet roll with tap water?
hmmm...went to the laundromat earlier this morning and will be cleaning the bathroom while a batch of pizza dough is in the bread maker. Shall I use fifty zillion products and then make my bathroom look all spa fancy for a hot second until the husband lurches in and destroys everything? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She sees herself as the same as the little people doesn’t she. She is deluded

Reactions: 7
At my trust, all staff are being given an extra days pay to say thank you.
Except us bank staff 😡😡😤😤
Fucks sake
I'm sure I'm not the only one who would gladly contribute a days pay towards yr Christmas funds.
Fanny's furious.
Please don't like this comment,I would pm if I could.Thinking of all of you who struggle.
Selfish,self obsessed,sly sloth of a girl,making everyone feel worse.witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
At my trust, all staff are being given an extra days pay to say thank you.
Except us bank staff 😡😡😤😤
My daughter, who works in a care home, got a teeny tiny plastic tub of sweets to thank her for her work during covid.

Cost less than a pound and thats including the cost of the tub 😡

All the way through this she’s worked 9 x 13 hour shifts in row with 2 days off then 9 shifts again.
Shes exhausted, run down and living on energy drinks.

Last week they got told that some staff will have to be furloughed so thats more worry and stress.

Princess Soph of the magical village of Maldonia has no bleeping clue what people are going through in the real world right now!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Please don’t hate me but im
Moving house soon and genuinely am
Thinking of getting the same sofas.
I just really like them. Does anyone else have them and can tell me what the quality is like
I dont have her sofas but I used to have a soft fabric, large cushioned DFS sofa and never again. The cushions lost their shape and it looked awful after a few months. Also I have a staffie and his prickly little bits of fur would get stuck in the fabric and it was a nightmare to keep clean.

I would say consider how often you will be using them, whether you have pets,kids etc and how dedicated you will be to keeping them looking new!

Reactions: 8
I was just thinking about what she hasn't done for a while and wonder how long it will be before she folds the bathroom towel into an impractical pocket and shoves an even more impractical fake flower in it? Then maybe she'll stamp the toilet roll with tap water?
This was started by pixiedust another cleaner instagram she also twists her blanket on bed end to a pixiebow and sells pixiestamps for loo roll 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont have her sofas but I used to have a soft fabric, large cushioned DFS sofa and never again. The cushions lost their shape and it looked awful after a few months. Also I have a staffie and his prickly little bits of fur would get stuck in the fabric and it was a nightmare to keep clean.

I would say consider how often you will be using them, whether you have pets,kids etc and how dedicated you will be to keeping them looking new!
Agree I looked into this too. I didn’t want fixed cushions as you can’t adjust them at all. I do look after mine and it feels like it’s a lot of work! I have throws on all the parts dog likes to sit and I vacuum it frequently and move all the cushions around to make sure they don’t lose shape. I paid about £1500 for a corner sofa and chair because I was on a tight budget (my old sofas were 17 years old 😂) and it was in the sale but if you have the money look at some other companies because I think there are better quality than DFS.

Reactions: 4
I mean what's wrong with a Peanut Butter and Jam sandwich? At least you've got a source of protein there. This kid's diet is atrocious.
his shits must be so runny. Does he ever have any fibre? 🙈 I can’t believe she’s so clueless about what to feed him. I personally think new mums should be given nutrition courses and I mean no shade when I say this coz I know it’s definitely something I would have benefited from. She’s in the public eye, if she’s gonna show what she feeds Ronnie she should be responsible. Having just rol 3-4 times a week is just not healthy

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Agree I looked into this too. I didn’t want fixed cushions as you can’t adjust them at all. I do look after mine and it feels like it’s a lot of work! I have throws on all the parts dog likes to sit and I vacuum it frequently and move all the cushions around to make sure they don’t lose shape. I paid about £1500 for a corner sofa and chair because I was on a tight budget (my old sofas were 17 years old 😂) and it was in the sale but if you have the money look at some other companies because I think there are better quality than DFS.
I have some vague recollection of the salesman saying something ridiculous like the sofas are only designed for 20 mins of sitting on a day!

We now have a leather sofa and I wish we went for that for a start! Dog hairs just hoover off and it is easier to keep clean although not so nice when it’s cold and bare skin touches it!

Reactions: 7
It does sound like that girl is reaching out. To say she can’t even get up to have breakfast sounds like she may be slightly depr

his shits must be so runny. Does he ever have any fibre? 🙈 I can’t believe she’s so clueless about what to feed him. I personally think new mums should be given nutrition courses and I mean no shade when I say this coz I know it’s definitely something I would have benefited from. She’s in the public eye, if she’s gonna show what she feeds Ronnie she should be responsible. Having just rol 3-4 times a week is just not healthy
there is loads of info, I’m quite sure you get it all in the Emma’s diary bounty pack thing, you also are usually given info by the health visitor. Baby weaning books are usually really good for learning this - she’s just too lazy and wants it to look good on the gram. She never did what most of us did and freeze ice cube trays of broccoli 😂 she just bought 10,000 Ella’s pouches and then all kinds of concoctions from Pinterest!

I have some vague recollection of the salesman saying something ridiculous like the sofas are only designed for 20 mins of sitting on a day!

We now have a leather sofa and I wish we went for that for a start! Dog hairs just hoover off and it is easier to keep clean although not so nice when it’s cold and bare skin touches it!
You need to pay more with DFS to get the foam or memory foam cushions unfortunately, it’s not the standard filling and adds a lot on.

Reactions: 2
I just can't deal with her today. 'Too much jus roll' I've just lost my job and have minimal money to live on throughout Christmas, I have barely any food in the house and I won't lie I'm struggling like duck, but it's alright Soph you keep on bragging about how you've got too much of everything you self centred piece of tit 🙄🙄😭😭
It isn’t that long ago I was in your position and lost my job due to covid. Months and months with hardly any help from the government because my partner has a job so they basically told me to live off him, struggled to pay our rent, put food on the table etc but let me tell you this, it does get better! I started a new job Monday :) so keep the faith because I felt exactly like you did, I was so bloody down and depressed, I was in tears nearly everyday wondering what the hell I was going to do while I watched different accounts etc go into arrears. It was bloody difficult and honestly if it weren’t for my amazing partner and mum, I genuinely think I’d have given up, as pathetic as that might sound... also, watching her videos everyday made me feel so useless and awful about myself, i don’t even know why I kept watching. I felt like I was totally worthless, no income, full of anxiety, getting up everyday to lie on the sofa and feel sorry for myself while watching her Insta perfect life with her partner home all day, no actual real work but having a nice big bank balance with all these freebies coming in, perfect house always clean and tidy... I just felt really crap! It wasn’t jealousy but it really did feel very unfair because of the lies etc she tells... Anyway, sorry for the essay, but just know you’re not alone. If you need any help at all, please message me, even if you just need me to help you out with some food or anything at all, I’m more than happy to help. it’s tough times for everyone especially in the run up to Christmas... keep your head up and remember, tough times don’t last.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It winds me up how the f*cking dog has its own bedroom/bed when there's families on social housing waiting lists for suitable homes and/or paying extortionate rents to landlords for a small flat.
This definitely chaps my ummm...rump roast. Most weekends I’m trying to sleep on a lumpy couch so my disabled spouse can try snatch a few crumbs of sleep. Our neighbors are on the verge of eviction thanks to the coronavirus and my country’s piss poor response. And to make matters even more fun my already insanely expensive state is in a real estate boom with even very modest homes selling for huge sums.

Yet a flipping dog has its own bedroom with a nicer bed than I could afford. Sickening...just sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So I’ve just discovered the Insta account for twodadsinlondon and they’ve got two kids, a girl and a boy and they do feature on their account with them but their faces or full faces are never shown. That’s parenting I respect right there. They’re protecting the identity of their precious children so no random weirdo would ever recognise those children on the street. Every man and his dog would recognise Ronalonadingdong out and about because his mother is so careless 🤷🏻‍♀️
I had a look at that page you mentioned.. and they have their kids faces showing and pics of them half naked at the swimming so not sure what you're speaking about tbh or is this one of those posts that are just promoting smaller accounts 🤔

Reactions: 1
Well my fellow pastry trolls.
Being the loser that I am, back in September I sat myself down with some crunky snacks and 3 litres of coke and took screenshot of her grid.

Now in what was the hardest game of spot the difference, I have figured out which pics she's deleted from her grid.

One. A pic of her "books" (the first 2 books )
Two. A pic of Inch and Ronnie
Three. Black lives matter pic

(No Solomon were removed from her grid. Just her husband and baby)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.