Mrs Hinch #466 Last Christmas I gave you my foootzz, But the very next day, you edited it away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry total change of subject … But I’ve been shopping in my local Dunelm today (Derby) and I’m feeling the need to boycott !!!
5A6319B7-5000-48E3-BC07-B42A336EC8D3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
@Bunnykins , I've had to change my tena lady ..what with your recap and my bad cough .I'm literally pissing myself. Your recaps,even the short ones, are superb. If you guysssss could slow down so I don't have a bloody Coronary through laughing , that'd be great. As you were 😜.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Jeeeez on yet another new freddddd
Just caught up after getting back from work and a bit of Xmas shopping ...
it's becoming so uncomfortable watching the elf montage - partly cos she's clueless and seems really half-arsed about it and partly the holding Ronnie down and grabby grabby grabbing him🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
She does realise it is WINTER now???!!! So obvs the perfect time to launch her new "Autumn/Winter" tat collection- beiger, blander and duller than the last lot - no mention of butter yarn this time though???!!
Everything posted today was a pre-record 🥱🥱🥱

The bleeping shoulder gives me more rage than her lies. It's out more than my wheelie bin goes out.

View attachment 908625
How does she get through the day knowing she's got roots like that and then plaster them all over the gram??!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have my first BINGO!!!!!

I spotted the Hinch onesie on Ronnie back at peppa (pepper🤣🤣) pig world!
No ad when she posted herself and Ronnie in the camper van with them on, but now all of a sudden they’ve been gifted to her and she “can’t believe they are now here”

they’ve been there since bloody October if not earlier.
How have her sheep not spotted all her lies, it’s not like she ever tries to cover them. The undisclosed ads too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
NOW it’s Christmas 🤣

had a similar vibe to a giraffe eating a carrot through a letterbox.

Today she sent Ronnie off to Nursery for his Christmas party / non uniform day dressed as Brian Harvey from East 17 in 1994.

These are my fave bits @Bunnykins you literary genius!
And mine too along with your song Pol and @Brummiebird ❤
The talent on these freds is unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😂😂Aye I was gonna upgrade my glass one to wood but fabric seems like a much better option, duck she's a genius! 💡
FABRIC!!?? FFS I’ve just ordered it online cos she said they were made out of clouds and champagne...the lying bastard!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
No highlight for the Glasgow trip? Obviously not a highlight for our beloved Sofa (calling Bingo if it appears)

Reactions: 19
You guys are a bunch of fruit loops and I blooming luvs yaaa!!🤣

Edit because I spelt fruit wrong.🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Currently reading thread 419 from August, either these are her "90s style cloud joggers" or she's just nicked the idea from someone else.
Screenshot_20211206-170739_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.