Mrs Hinch #227 My passion is now my career, that’s the biggest lie she’s told all year.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alot of areas by me have gone into lockdown till october, several schools around me have closed and pupils to quarantine for 14 days. Then you have hinch and home bargains encouraging people to go out looking for flipping stickers!!! Shes been here, there and everywhere, in contact with everyone and anyone putting her family and everyone else at risk!!! Use 👏 your 👏 platform 👏 wisely 👏
100% agree with you!

Reactions: 8
What is that pose?
I’ve said this before but I get why she poses like this because I do it. I’m as tall as she is and I always try and bring myself down to the heights of the others in the picture because I hate standing out like that in photos.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why does she bend down in photos?
I'm 4ft 8... She'd need to be on her knees beside me 😬🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she always buy new reusable shopping bags when she does a haul? They always look brand new!

Reactions: 9
I’ve said this before but I get why she poses like this because I do it. I’m as tall as she is and I always try and bring myself down to the heights of the others in the picture because I hate standing out like that in photos.
I do understand that. But she could be so graceful if she stood nicely. Instead of looking like a calf that's just been born.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg why did I have to turn the volume on on her dinner video to see what she was saying just as she said fissshhhcccccccssshhhh 😖😖😖😖

The way she says wash and fish and anything with an sh makes my toenails curl uuggghhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg why did I have to turn the volume on on her dinner video to see what she was saying just as she said fissshhhcccccccssshhhh 😖😖😖😖

The way she says wash and fish and anything with an sh makes my toenails curl uuggghhhh
She does it to try and troll tattle. She never speaks like that when she’s doing her recordings of her book etc. She thinks she’s getting one up on us lol but if that’s the price to pay for us outing her manipulation and sales tactics them so be it 😘

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry I'm Kate to the party but just seen The Mirror has wrote an article about her so called "vicious troll message" last night.
Whoop whoop, well done Lady Hinch. You got exactly what you wanted, it's in the news.
Let's all give you a pat on the back for being "brave" speaking out about the fake message which has given you your greedy publicity.
So manipulate and well planned out.
I wanna leave this world. It's seriously gone to the dogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not Mum says again . . . oh do duck off Sophie, my mum always said wear matching underwear in case you get run over but I don’t go telling everyone 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion: Mum says only a few hours before home, while us on Tattle work and groan

Reactions: 16
I'm the same. I had to stand next to my manager today for a 'lets show off our PPE' for the monthly newsletter. My go to pose is relaxing one leg, which makes no difference, but makes me feel better.
I have never posed looking like I'm about to piss myself though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.