Mrs Hinch #616 Boss babe Hinch likes to boast, the only meeting attendee was the back passage ghost.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The playroom is proper tit isn't it 🤣

Sticker is a really cute idea but that advertising was shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why did she need to say Ron was the one who got crayon on the wall?! Perhaps try letting him out of that room every once in a while...

Reactions: 29
@HinchesSousChef beat me to it, was going to say the Henry story is clearly her building up to 'guyschhhh, we thought Handsomes needed some life bringing back into him sooooo' and pan to new puppy.

Also, proves how much she uses filters as the SYLO trailer screenshots look nothing like what she shows and she's clearly heavier than she makes out, not fat at all but definitely bigger than she pretends.

Reactions: 29
Big bingo to the nusty hen who heard weepy willow on baby sitting duties. Dance puppet dance

Reactions: 18
@HinchesSousChef beat me to it, was going to say the Henry story is clearly her building up to 'guyschhhh, we thought Handsomes needed some life bringing back into him sooooo' and pan to new puppy.

Also, proves how much she uses filters as the SYLO trailer screenshots look nothing like what she shows and she's clearly heavier than she makes out, not fat at all but definitely bigger than she pretends.

I think she's been told by the vet he's not got long left....why else would she start getting emosh over him looking old. She doesn't give a tit he looks obese.
God forbid lardarse gives up his bedroom though. Perhaps if she treated him like you know A DOG he would last a few more years

So I was having my daily flick through insta videos (I don’t have tik tok). And what do I see? Quite a few dog accounts bemoaning their dogs are going grey..oh did Hinch copy again?? Seriously nae an original thought in that head

I think she's been told by the vet he's not got long left....why else would she start getting emosh over him looking old. She doesn't give a tit he looks obese.
God forbid lardarse gives up his bedroom though. Perhaps if she treated him like you know A DOG he would last a few more years
She's probably gearing up for Henry going to the Henry people ie Freda because he doesn't go with the new furniture loves her Sunday roasts and he just lavs it guys.

Then bam. Puppy.

He's only 7.5 ffs. Still well in his prime for his breed. They SHOULD live to be at least 12. Fifteen on a non obese, healthy dog.

So Miss Greedy has shared Soph’s book, yet Soph didn’t bother to do the same for her when she went to her book celebration lunch the other day. Women supporting women eh?

Also, Pointing out a crayon mark on the wall that I could not see & I’m sure no one else could and blaming Ron yet again - there’s just no need to be so negative about your son online. You don’t like negativity, so don’t do it to Ron. Maybe Freda should have a word with her daughter who is publicly shaming her grandson, instead of wasting time arguing with some online stranger who just said they didn’t like the Hinch Farm book.

So that sticker was gifted to Soph and should be declared as such.

Soph you don’t support small businesses -you happily take from them if it’s for free and only share if you can be bothered -I’m assuming because this business is followed by families (your target market) you are happy to share them.

Reactions: 41
The playroom is proper tit isn't it 🤣

Sticker is a really cute idea but that advertising was shocking
Ok, I know I’m being picky here but she’s says the sticker people can make them to match any theme, so why has she got a Hinch Farm sticker for the playroom where the theme is so clearly outdoor/forest/Coronation Street?!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Those stickers are around many companies. Nice idea. What would be nicer? Actually zooming into the details of it and showing it being used.

Reactions: 27
Coorrrr wouldn’t it be be good if she already knew someone who made stickers for a living that fit ikea stuff… hmmmm 😂😂

also noone would notice the crayon on the wall but she had to point it out and blame ron… pushing the naughty narrative again!
I still couldn’t see it even after her pointing it out! She’s so annoying

Reactions: 8
Sorry Al, I used to have a bit of respect for you. You seemed a nice man. Then I saw you don't wear socks with your trainers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Does anyone else think that play room is just too *busy*. Feels like a sensory nightmare with the wallpaper and all the other stupid decorations.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I love your distain for her, more so than for your ex husband.
Hahahaha we get on great, we have our baby (he’s 14 but still my baby) to raise which we very much do together, every decision, punishment, choice regarding him is made together. I used to hate him when we first separated but i knew that hate would be projected onto my son and that wasn’t fair on him, I didn’t want him to suffer because we had our problems that we couldn’t work out. So we talked it out and we’re prob closer now than we were when we were married. Some things just arnt meant to be and unfortunately we weren’t but that’s life right!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Hahahaha we get on great, we have our baby (he’s 14 but still my baby) to raise which we very much do together, every decision, punishment, choice regarding him is made together. I used to hate him when we first separated but i knew that hate would be projected onto my son and that wasn’t fair on him, I didn’t want him to suffer because we had our problems that we couldn’t work out. So we talked it out and we’re prob closer now than we were when we were married. Some things just arnt meant to be and unfortunately we weren’t but that’s life right!! Xx
For a bunch of trolls, there really are some lovely people on here. So many kind, generous and selfless individuals. It’s a real shame Sopha doesn’t read here. She could learn a lot about compassion and putting others first xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
IMG_20230127_201953.jpg

IMG_20230127_202031.jpg

IMG_20230127_202124.jpg

There's more from the one going off at Hunch.
But just want to rewind a bit. She'd put that DM up on a story but she isn't that kind of person?
Sorry what?

I ain't a cleanah....what was that rant about if it wasn't a DM she was sent.

---

Just opened insta back up and a final word from the lady of the manor herself....
IMG_20230127_202403.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.