Mrs Hinch #539 Terra cotta pots and unethical bots, Dyson fads and undeclared ads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps dropping hints about baby number three, but I wonder, would she want to take the chance she might have a girl and wouldn’t be the princess anymore? I mean a girl gives her more content opportunities of course, but wouldn’t she get a bit…I dunno, ‘jealous’? (That’s not quite the word I’m looking for but hopefully you get my drift!)
Oooh..what hints has she been dropping?! I know Hinch and Inch answered a question about more kids during their game night they did..

Reactions: 10
I actually went outside in my pj's and dressing gown this morning to comfort my neighbour who had just found her cat dead on the side of the road. I certainly have never done it deliberately, pretended to speak to someone, filmed it and posted it on the gram!! What the actual duck is wrong with this woman?! She needs locking up
That's so awful and heart breaking to hear what happened to your poor neighbour's cat. You did a lovely thing going out to comfort her 💔 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Owns an estate but huns can’t relate, goes on walks with dummies and bottles, saying hi to bushes and invisible darlin’s

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry haven't read all the posts, but is she not even a little bit embarrassed showing a shower room for a DOG.
We are 4 adults in this house and we only have 1 shower room between us. We have 4 real jobs though.

Reactions: 24
How hard is it to put on fecking clothes!?! If you go to the bother of putting on shoes to walk about then surely you could take off your dressing gown and put on a jacket or a jumper. Then hop into your range rover and drive to the tend farm still in your dressing gown ! I've had it this day with her. "Hiiiiiyyyaaaa oh so embarrassing" 🙄🙄🙄 yeah right Hinch that was so fake and soooo obvious you weren't talking to anyone 🤣 and nobody said hiiiiyaaaaaa back 🤣🤣So relatable as always. Didn't someone mention here a few days ago about taking her kids to Mc Donald's? And guess where Jaimie was supposed to be this morning 🤭 when you read this Soph I really hope your days as an Instagram "influencer" are numbered. You're over priced garden furniture is a joke. While tesco is selling pretty much the same garden set without the Hinch on it for a fraction of the price. Didn't you brag that B&M sold egg chairs for £150 but how much are you trying to fleece your sheep for? Annnnnddd breathe 😤🥴 sorry for the rant guys but she is really getting on my tits. Dog shower room, them fugly buck teeth flooofs, pre records, brags and constant ads. I was fooled for a long time but it won't be long until the rest of the sheep all wake up. See ya darrrlinn 🖕

Reactions: 29
She had the Ouai Fur Bebe dog shampoo for him last week which isnt cheap. It is good (i have the human versions and absolutely swear by them) she has more money than sense or has been gifted yet more 💩 without declaring

The size of this dog 😩

View attachment 1233229

Sophie you should be ashamed.
You are killing him.
He literally pants all the time, even when he was running into his shower from the garden 😩 poor thing, he must be really struggling and uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I counted 3 hefty fat rolls on Henry. That’s awful. All he needs is 2 meals a day and 2 30min walks. Why will no-one step up for this poor doggy??

• Sad
Reactions: 21
First of all...Henry is still so overweight. It's sad to see. Secondly, she's definitely trying/pregnant for/with baby no.3 so she can announce it around the time of SS wedding. Telling ya now.

Reactions: 29
Am I missing something, 2 different radiators next to each other? 🤔🤔🤔

View attachment 1233247
Why she needs a radiator (let alone 2?!?!) in there is beyond me. What a waste of more heating! If that was me, I’d have no rads in there and in the winter months… I would just wear my coat that I would already be in after a dog walk… and just wear that to keep warm while quickly hosing my dog off?!?!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.