Mrs Hinch #575 As the hens come home to roost, she’s hoping for an engagement boost

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if it's already been said I am abit behind but how much of a let down is the big move for the sheep, no real revel of the house or rooms, no unpacking of boxes it's almost as if they have been living there for months who would of thought 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
bleeping nora, she’s like an overgrown child the way she’s so excitable about EVERYTHING. Next time Mr Owl makes me a cup of tea I’m going to clap like a seal and sound like I’m going to spontaneously burst with high pitched screeching. It’s just ridiculous 🙄

I’m away on hols with my family at the moment, including my mummaz. I showed her the Fairy story and she said she washed mine and my siblings clothes with Fairy, she thinks my Gran washed her clothes with Fairy and said “Why is she acting like she invented it?” I replied “Because she’s an arsenal hole” Then had to explain about that, she loveeeees it and said will use it 😂
Back in my dark times (before I came to my sense) when I got sucked into the Grinch’s evil powers, I was rattling off her “cleaning techniques” to my mum. She literally stared at me and went “….and? I’ve been doing that for years. She didn’t invent cleaning.” 😂😂😂

Good old Mumma Yellow Door. She was an original Hinch Troll. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ey up.
Shenanigans are afoot...

2 hrs ago
IMG_20220815_161624.jpg

Dirty delete, edit and re-upload 5 mins ago:
IMG_20220815_173511.jpg

Edit: to summarise if you don't want to play spot the difference - apparently the cardboard packaging is now not eco friendly and she's covered it at the bottom with "I am in love with this"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I watch her sound down mostly - because I dislike her voice. But that shouldn’t matter. Through captions alone that advert should have been absolutely clear to me what on earth it was about. It’s clunky. It’s lazy. It’s inarticulate. I’m baffled that companies are passing these advert and continuing to ask more of her when they simply aren’t good enough. Mrs Hinch pointing at some products on a work top doesn’t not cut it anymore. Explain their function. Show them being used properly - show YOURSELF actually using them. Get a tripod and get over yourself. Actually step up and record proper adverts.
the sheer arrogance of her claims that she played a pivotal role in these sorts of decisions about products. She’s either deluded or she’s told to make it look like the common people can change products just by popping a message in Mrs hinch’s inbox.
every time we suggest that her relationship with P&G is over she throws out an ad like this that implies she’s not just working with P&G she’s the bloody CEO of it.
we all know she will be plugging Bold tomorrow and Ariel the day after. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She's bleeping demented. Screeching over bleeping washing powder & scent boosters? duck me, go get a shag love, your fadge desperately needs it.
Sheeesh, imagine having a public orgasm over laundry products. 😏🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What exactly has she changed? Just the bit about the cardboard packaging, she's deleted the eco friendly bit...is that been done for a reason??
Correct. I'm guessing she didn't read the PR package and went "oh cardboard that's eco friendly innit" and then either posted before they approved it or they didn't notice until after so she's had to go back and change it.
The cardboard will be plastic lined which isn't recyclable in home recycling and isn't eco friendly in the slightest.

Reactions: 42
What’s with the rabbits I must have missed that.
I think she wrote in her first book about them and it was something like “but I’d always wanted a puppy really “ and she got Henry and they were never spoke of again. 😡 I’m not sure if they ever featured on Insta, I only started following her when Ronnie was born.
I despise people like her, who get animals on a whim and especially those who consider rabbits as throw away pets. I’ve rescued around 35 over the years, neglected, traumatised, delicate little things and honestly all you hen people, well I’m the rabbit version. I had one that took two years before I could touch his nose.
I will loose my tit if she gets rabbits. I’d like to think The Rabbit Welfare Association won’t care she’s Insta famous, they’ve spent years campaigning for better rabbit welfare and would complain loudly if the accommodation was not good enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They picked up on the lies misinformation on the first version of the last frame, but someone approved that shitshow of an ad leading up to it l, for which she was paid thousands 😂 Who the duck thought that was a good idea?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
P&G. duck sake Sophie. Did we say the packaging is eco friendly? Why the fuckity duck have you said that it is??

Sophie: But..but..it's cardboard innit? Gotta be eco friendly, surely?

P&G: The cardboard is still covered in plastic, it's not eco friendly. Delete that bit now please.

Sophie: But the nusty hens will notice and fink I wasn't actually 'working on it for ages'? They'll think I'm a deceitful twit who's crap at her job?!

Tattle: Sophie, you ARE a deceitful twit who's crap at her job.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She is not eco friendly, her use of chemicals is sky high, she owns two gas guzzling cars, her heating and use of electric will be ridiculous, she buys cut up carrots in plastic bags for the wooly wankers, her house is full of plastic shite, she buys ready to drink ribena in plastic bottles, I could go on and on but I'm bleeping fuming at her right now

• Heart
Reactions: 41
bleeping nora, she’s like an overgrown child the way she’s so excitable about EVERYTHING. Next time Mr Owl makes me a cup of tea I’m going to clap like a seal and sound like I’m going to spontaneously burst with high pitched screeching. It’s just ridiculous 🙄

I’m away on hols with my family at the moment, including my mummaz. I showed her the Fairy story and she said she washed mine and my siblings clothes with Fairy, she thinks my Gran washed her clothes with Fairy and said “Why is she acting like she invented it?” I replied “Because she’s an arsenal hole” Then had to explain about that, she loveeeees it and said will use it 😂
I love how you’ve got your entire family involved now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A product in cardboard packaging instead of plastic is hardly ground breaking is it?? And something that should have happened long ago. As if she’s had anything to do with it. The bloody liar.

In the meantime she continues to use and promote scent boosters. Which are unnecessary extra chemicals in your wash load 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Ffs she’s useless 🤦🏼‍♀️. We started using Smol at the beginning of the first lockdown. Completely plastic free and all boxes are recycled! Yes childproof too - I rip it open and store in a tin 🫣. She doesn’t give a toss about the environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
P&G. duck sake Sophie. Did we say the packaging is eco friendly? Why the fuckity duck have you said that it is??

Sophie: But..but..it's cardboard innit? Gotta be eco friendly, surely?

P&G: The cardboard is still covered in plastic, it's not eco friendly. Delete that bit now please.

Sophie: But the nusty hens will notice and fink I wasn't actually 'working on it for ages'? They'll think I'm a deceitful twit who's crap at her job?!

Tattle: Sophie, you ARE a deceitful twit who's crap at her job.
Say it louder 👏 🙌🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Slight derail but…
The articles in DM or wherever else are not PR.
PR is free media, articles or press releases.
Given these are paid for articles it’s an advert.

sorry it’s just annoying me keep seeing the articles referred to as PR.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.