Mrs Hinch #635 She’s just cutting off her nostril-less nose to spite her filtered face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My suspicions is that she filmed her Easter egg hunt footage/bunny visiting footage yesterday. She won’t want to have left it to chance that she can’t capture the footage she wants of Ron and len retrieving plastic eggs from around the peripheries of the garden (where they will have been placed seconds prior because otherwise the camels will eat them). A few spliced shots of that. The boys in matching outfits with their buckets. Sat on the orangery bench clutching their haul and she’s done for the day. Grid post. “Blether”. Done.

Trollomon will be a latecomer to the party and smash it out of the park with an epic egg hunt at pickle cottage for all ofher kids andthe sticker sisters kids “organised last minute bvevauwe they just got back from Dubai” all kids in matching outfits and personalised baskets/cold cups/ egg tat. Grid post moments about an hour after hinch does hers and instantly smashes her likes and comments.
bothdisappear for several days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Another night chatting tit? She's defo been told to try and interact with her sheep more.

Can't eat chicken? I don't believe her. She's defo a kids chicken nugget happy meal eater.
Flushed her poor fish down the toilet but eats fish fingers ok doesn't she.

Me and my husband have just finished episode 1 of the night agent 10 min ago (we're hooked already!) then I catch up on her stories to find out she's starting it tomorrow. duck off. She better not put spoilers on cos they have no job so they'll probably watch all 10 episodes over 2 or 3 nights. It's defo not her taste, my little pony suits her mental ability more.
She's too thick too associate a chicken nuggett with an actual chicken, she probably just means chicken breasts that look like bits of onion 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Nusty trolls what’s the rules on tagging gifted items? Because the company that she “got” those Easter things from posted on 16th March that they #gifted her these

Woo hoo asa I’d like to make a complaint please

Edited to add pic in case anyone needs it for the asa
Hinchys been in their DMS obviously about the nusty 40 trolls going to report her
They have removed the gifted hashtag 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Hinchys been in their DMS obviously about the nusty 40 trolls going to report her
They have removed the gifted hashtag 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Omg, they have removed the gifted and from the two posts from March 😱 well too late Mrs Hinch I've already reported it to ASA with screenshots of the #gifted 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Omg, they have removed the gifted and from the two posts from March 😱 well too late Mrs Hinch I've already reported it to ASA with screenshots of the #gifted 😂😂
I didn't notice the other post but yes. Both captions edited within the last hour.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
#Tattle40 assemble 🚨

If you’re planning to report the small business gifted Easter hampers but haven’t already might be worth adding on the proof of edit on the business post from March. For that extra bit of oomph.

Remember to keep it factual as well. Short and sweet 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So she was gifted those Easter hampers but only tagged them last night! When will these small businesses learn? She’s happy to take from them, but can’t be bothered tagging or tagging them last minute, meaning it’s too late for people to order from them. She’s so selfish. I always think the matching clothes snd pjs the boys are always in but you only see them wear once, are all gifted.

As for taking the boys to a pond to watch ducks! That’s something I used to do when my kids were babies and toddlers - we’d go watch the ducks and feed them. She clearly doesn’t do much with those kids at all and never ever by herself which is the strangest thing of all. The other day at marsh farm I actually thought it was just her & Jamie with the boys, but then later she said they’d taken her mum along! It’s just not very healthy to have your mum with you all the time. My husband would hate it. We love having grandparents around but not all the time.

She’s again alluding to something with Ron. She’s going to drip feed until her next book or she cocks up massively and needs a deflection. I do think she will use him - that’s the sort of mother she is.

Happy Easter everyone - how many of you will have hired an Easter bunny? That’s what I’m assuming she’s done. Right as I haven’t hired one, I’m off outside to hop around my garden and drop some eggs for my toddlers-aged-teens

Reactions: 34
Be careful admitting that on here we can lose the thread for taking things off tattle x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Be careful admitting that on here we can lose the thread for taking things off tattle x
We're allowed to report her to ASA, how do you think she got caught🤣🤣🤣
---
Her previous TVappearances have all been dreadful. They're probably throwing money at getting her a media coach or whatever the title would be, someone to teach her how to appear natural on TV., if that's the aim.
Have to say I would 100% switch off if she came on or not watch at all if I knew she was going to be on a show.
She can't cut it as an interior designer as she ruined Hinch NotaFarm
She's categorically stated she "ain't a cleaner" so no TV slots for that either.
She's about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.
She's told us in the past she's had media training 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
THIS!

I want her to keep doing these blethers because it’s exposing her.
The way she spoke about the pond confirms what we’ve all been thinking, she does duck all with them boys.
Otherwise it wouldn’t be so magical, it would be the norm & not even worth mentioning

It’s also exposing what kind of a parent she is.
Im sorry but Autistic or not, she shouldn’t bring all the shopping back in (or whatever she said) just because Ron has a meltdown.
It’s clear that theses kids only have to whinge and she just gives in. I hate that style of parenting. They have to learn.
If she’d of just explained to Ron that it’s already been brought in, she’d be helping him learn how the real world works & he might kick off the first few times but would soon get used to it!

This is how she’s been brought up, soph has a little tantrum or cry & gets what she wants, now history is repeating itself
Absolutely spot on! Surely a little duck pond in her village would be a spot they visit all the time. Not somewhere to go in your pyjamas 🙄 making him out to be naughty again and chucking in some repetitive behaviours. Setting him up to fail.
---
I didn't notice the other post but yes. Both captions edited within the last hour.
But she doesn’t read here. Obviously.

Reactions: 18
She’s watching Jeremy Clarksons diddly squat farm programme! Jeremy owns a real farm, and shows the brutal reality and difficulties of owning a farm and livestock. The differences between Diddly squat farm and Hinch Farm are startling. Hinch pretends she owns a farm, but in reality has a back garden with a few alpacas and hens, and uses plinky plonk music over her posts and a filter. There’s nothing real or authentic about her. The family even wear outside slippers to tend to the animals ffs! I’d love Clarkson to write something about influencers who think they own a farm - he’d rip her to shreds

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Nusty trolls what’s the rules on tagging gifted items? Because the company that she “got” those Easter things from posted on 16th March that they #gifted her these

Woo hoo asa I’d like to make a complaint please

Edited to add pic in case anyone needs it for the asa
The dog is not a child why does he need a basket, he’s already fat 😭

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.