Mrs Hinch #502 Sop h has the runs to get sympathy from the hun s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she shows the old house the niece is there, they’re already in imo and pretending while visiting
It’s such a weird set up. Imagine your sister giving you their house but then them popping back every five minutes to pretend it’s theirs. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
yep. And after peddling Astonish window cleaner and whatnot for the past few years, she’s now going back to basic washing up liquid and water?? 🤨
I must admit the one thing I ever got from Hinch at the beginning was the love for Astonish products.
I’ll let myself out.

Reactions: 11
Most people can't afford to save £2 a month, nevermind a day. How can she not know that money is so tight people are literally living on a few pennies after all the bills and essentials are paid... if they're lucky. This is a joke now, she lacks so much awareness

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Apart from maybe the phone one, aren’t those tips at least 15 years old? Probably more, remember the conditioner one from when I was a teenager 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
As if she gonna put her phone in a box 🤣🤣🤣 she have the shakes after 5mins like a crack bleep 🤣🤣🤣
Need a bloody big box for all their phones, and I particularly like the top saving tip that she generously shares for all her poor huns that only have one house and no alpacas.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Apart from maybe the phone one, aren’t those tips at least 15 years old? Probably more, remember the conditioner one from when I was a teenager 😂
Yeah, I mean I've always done the conditioner thing. I purposely buy a cheap conditioner solely for shaving my legs

• Heart
Reactions: 20
6pm is bang in the middle of toddler/baby bedtime routine. 6pm was always bath-time for mine when they were small and I never deviated from it cos by that time I’d usually had enough after looking after them all day on my own. If I sat down for a “cuppa” it was usually after 10 when I’d sorted the house and mess out. She really lives a charmed life doesn’t she…..
You could also apply this to her early morning “cuppa” when she stands and stares at her real not tend boys in the field bragging about how lucky she is. Where are Ronnie and Lennie because most small children are up and lively at this time.

This…. 👏 👏 👏

Mine are older now and 6pm is still bleeping havoc. Definitely not time to have a cuppa

What the duck is wrong with her?! 🤢

Ughh vom vom vom

Reactions: 8
£2 a day in a jar to save for Christmas? Is she having a laugh? She's so far removed from the real world, people are chosing heat or eat for crying out loud.

Reactions: 31
Yes exactly they've been around for years 🙄🙄🙄
She's just clutching at straws now to try to appear relatable still in the guise of sweet&simple Mrs Hinch - "just cos I've got millions in the bank and a big house, a farm and alpacas I'm still like you guyssshhhhhh" you're not soph and you never were 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
That £2 a day thing is so tit. Putting aside the fact that a lot of people might not be able to afford £60 a month, who has time to scramble around every day to make sure they have £2 in change. I have a piss poor time just keeping up with the tooth fairy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
£2 a day is bollocks and if I could save that money I'd be paying off my bleeping debts..

Reactions: 20
She’s such an out of touch moron. Does she not realise some people don’t have £2 a day to put away? Not everyone has tonnes of disposable money from doing naff all.

‘Want to save up for Christmas presents?
Stop being poor and put away £2 a day!’

Someone take her platform away from her ASAP.
£2 a day is the difference between my child getting a hot meal or not. She has no clue.

Reactions: 27
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.