Mrs Hinch #349 Podcast screeching - make it stop! Where the hell are flip and flop?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like the sewing machine, the Tamagotchi wotsit, the dvd she took ages to track down, Polly, recycling her clock toy for Ron, the colour grey, foodbank run, twigs, painting by numbers, make up, fish, dried flowers...everything to excess then it's never seen again.
Bird table with glass jar labelled bath, because birds can read🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Metelo por el culo, Hinch. Aka, stick it up your arse. I’m fluent in Spanish so I’m going to love this

It’s at the top of the page, a little tab that says wiki
Oh yes I can see!! Thank you! That was stupid of me... I’ve clearly spent too much time watching mumaz stories

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Having worked on a Burns Unit early in my nursing career, I have vivid memories of children absolutely destroyed by cookers.. Sophie all joking aside please don’t ever sit your child on a hob, it doesn’t matter that your beside him and it’s off.It’s so dangerous and we all know your sheep follow you in everything you do . This reminds me of the boat trip without a life jacket last summer 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 30
I feel like what with the promotion of the podcast & yet another new cleaning disinfectant product, the introduction of a new PVID-19 virus 🙄, the toddler being placed on the hob & then nearly losing his hand to the chicken stripper, & our stomachs being turned by yet more Elmlea and Philadelphia, we have completely brushed over her statement of being "a hairdresser at heart." When in actual fact she was a "hairdresser" for a matter of months before her Instagram 'career' took off. Even then, it seems she wasn't a fully qualified hairdresser, who spent years honing her craft working her way up from a Junior. No, it would seem (via Tattle detective skills) that she did a quick extensions course and did her mates and family members hair from the spare room/make up/hair room. It pisses me off that she has created and pushes this narrative, when in actual fact she spent most of her real working years in sales and doing very well at it. It was in her sales role that she met her top, top salesman husband, Jamie. Why does no one but us pick up on this? Anyone new to her, would think she had only and always been a Hairdresser and I think that in itself is so misleading. I wonder how her sheep would feel if they had known from day 1 that they were being sold to and influenced by a dedicated and expert Salesperson??

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
“¡Por favor manténgase alejado de las puertas!
This is the extent of my Spanish. Took me long enough to get the pronunciation of that right, just so I could say it last time I went on holiday.
Good luck learning a new language fluently Soph as you're not yet fluent in your own x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God super early thread suggestion but you’ll be 5 threads ahead by the time I remember pop back on and I’ll miss my chance.

Soph and her amigo are just so blatantly Desperito

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel like what with the promotion of the podcast & yet another new cleaning disinfectant product, the introduction of a new PVID-19 virus 🙄, the toddler being placed on the hob & then nearly losing his hand to the chicken stripper, & our stomachs being turned by yet more Elmlea and Philadelphia, we have completely brushed over her statement of being "a hairdresser at heart." When in actual fact she was a "hairdresser" for a matter of months before her Instagram 'career' took off. Even then, it seems she wasn't a fully qualified hairdresser, who spent years honing her craft working her way up from a Junior. No, it would seem (via Tattle detective skills) that she did a quick extensions course and did her mates and family members hair from the spare room/make up/hair room. It pisses me off that she has created and pushes this narrative, when in actual fact she spent most of her real working years in sales and doing very well at it. It was in her sales role that she met her top, top salesman husband, Jamie. Why does no one but us pick up on this? Anyone new to her, would think she had only and always been a Hairdresser and I think that in itself is so misleading. I wonder how her sheep would feel if they had known from day 1 that they were being sold to and influenced by a dedicated and expert Salesperson??
Also seems like she maybe left with some animosity amongst her colleagues?? Bar one of course...the main man...Janine "looks like he wanks in an alley" Hinchliffe.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
They're both as fake as their grass🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Looks like queen sopha of maldonia has demanded alison hammond to take her story down! We all saw your shite quality mug sophie love, no point in hiding it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What heavily pregnant woman, who also has a toddler, has ever thought - ooh I fancy becoming fluent in Spanish. *hahahahahaha* As if any normal parent would ever be able to find the time for that! I can barely grab 20 minutes alone to wash my hair and my youngest is 3.

Reactions: 13
Also seems like she maybe left with some animosity amongst her colleagues?? Bar one of course...the main man...Janine "looks like he wanks in an alley" Hinchliffe.
Omg this is a development! Seems she was a witch and not getting in with people even back then. Why hasn’t anyone came out of the woodwork???

Reactions: 22
“Omg guyz! All this time I thought those houses that overlooked the sea were called beach huts! Just found out they are actually called villas!

Can’t believe we have our own little villa in spain! How did this happen to me?“
🐑 baaa ohmigosh Zofe you and your little family baaaaa deserve it so much baaaaa 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.