Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is deflection day.
At the 'farm'. Post the WWs running around and trying to knock over a toddler.
Run back fast to the old house.
At the old house. Post Ronni e painting with yoghurt.

Reactions: 8
This edible paints would have been great for Lennie. Why is Ronnie not using washable paint? Ffs

My daughter is covered in paint most days. It’s no big deal.

Reactions: 23
Awwww lil Ronnie looked so much more confident doing his painting and naming the colours. Fair did melt my nusty old heart 🥰

Sounded like the neice was in the background again though. Fucks sake can she do nothing without the whole bloody family being there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't like judging parenting, no one is perfikk!! But come on Hinch, use washable paints. Painting yoghurt on paper is going to stink especially come summer time. I can't bare this flitting between both houses. It's a kick in the teeth!
Sorry to say it but Ronnie is just there for the Gram! Everything he does is for show.

Reactions: 35
As much as I love to see Ron getting to paint freely and him hearing his little voice - get the lad an easel you absolute fruitcake!!

One side for painting, one side for chalk - throw him out in the garden not literally, step the duck back, get back on the sofa and let him do it all himself!

Those paints would have been perfect for Len but as usual when there's a messy activity going on he's nowhere to be seen!

Reactions: 28
So yeah I don’t get making edible paint for a child of his age. But what is the biggest pee take about this is. Everyone going on about they are choosing to eat or be warm. She’s using food to play with and will then throw it in the bin.

Reactions: 30
Nice bit of food waste there when you know families are having to choose between feeding their kids and putting the heating on!
Probably Kate to party as I can't be bothered with her most days but do we think her sister is moving in as abbey has her butt on that sofa as much as Soph does these days.

Reactions: 26
Is his speech delay even that bad?? As bad as she would like? (Not dissing him - he is lovely) but my son is about 6 months younger and yea his speech is a little bit better but not miles apart. I’ve never spouted journey rubbish as I’m proud of what he has achieved so far..isn’t that enough? ‘I heaaaaar you’ yeah so do we it wasn’t actually that unclear or as unclear as you would like perhaps 🤔

Reactions: 30
I can’t even make out if there’s a child in that?! 🤣
She must think everyone who views her stories is as thick as her! So we’re meant to believe early this morning they were at tend farm with the woolly Wankers under clear blue skies, next thing they’re back at grey skull Ronnie in a different outfit getting ready to paint 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and no sign of the work going on to the Oraaaangerie 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
The wooly wankers chasing Ron on the patio wasn't filmed today, you forgot sopha you've shown us all that patio ripped up for the orangery...head 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I thought it was sunny in Maldon today according to her earlier story. Why aren't they painting in the garden? I say 'painting' very lightly because that tit is going to stink after a while.
Because it’s not sunny in Maldon today I’d go outside and take a picture if I could be bothered 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Hmm I’ve noticed she’s started saying wow a few times, is this because she’s jumping on the part time working mummy bandwagon, her son says wow all the time but was classed as non verbal by his mother now after he’s had some attention he’s saying full sentences..both tit mothers who love to film their children for content then palm them off to whoever will have them, awful women!

Reactions: 18
omg when she started mixing 'edible paints' I thought they were for Lennie! You know.. THE BABY 😂 why is an almost 3 year old going to try and eat paint like he's never seen it before FFS?! 🤦🤦

Also, is that Abbie that can be heard saying 'well done' to Ron in the last clip. As usual, Hinch never left unattended with her own child.

Reactions: 31
omg when she started mixing 'edible paints' I thought they were for Lennie! You know.. THE BABY 😂 why is an almost 3 year old going to try and eat paint like he's never seen it before FFS?! 🤦🤦

Also, is that Abbie that can be heard saying 'well done' to Ron in the last clip. As usual, Hinch never left unattended with her own child.
There's definitely something OFF with Hinch never in nearly 3 years being alone and going out with Ronnie on her own. Prove us wrong Hinch🤔

Reactions: 39
So yeah I don’t get making edible paint for a child of his age. But what is the biggest pee take about this is. Everyone going on about they are choosing to eat or be warm. She’s using food to play with and will then throw it in the bin.
And she’s not even using cheap yoghurt. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I absolutely love the latest post from Kay (Who’s been treated like shite by Crimpshit) Her come back to them, throwing the Crimpshit and Warburton thins in the bin and filmed making a proper toastie 😂😂😂 Good on her!

Also, her food looks amazing, unlike Sopha’s attempts that are always a vomfest 🤢
I’ve just followed Kay.

Reactions: 12
As much as I love to see Ron getting to paint freely and him hearing his little voice - get the lad an easel you absolute fruitcake!!

One side for painting, one side for chalk - throw him out in the garden not literally, step the duck back, get back on the sofa and let him do it all himself!

Those paints would have been perfect for Len but as usual when there's a messy activity going on he's nowhere to be seen!
He did have an easel - inch threw the tend poo at it! Probably at the tip by now mind.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.