Mrs Hinch #383 Need this house, I need this life. Coz I'm one snaky jealous fishwife.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the Tesco range was selling so well wouldn’t all her amazing hinchers be sharing reviews on how much they love it?
So she has her own Tesco Microfibre cloths, but this morning was going on about Marigold ones from Aldi...why can the sheep not see this says everything? Obviously her own ones aren't great (reviews show that), and now she's peddling another huge brand's (alongside mentioning another Supermarket). She's probably not even getting paid by Marigold, yet is essentially selling them over her own! She's taking your money for a product she doesn't even use (or rate if she's using an alternative that isn't part of her P&G or Minky obligations) herself!!! If I were responsible for decisions at Tesco that would definitely be something making me question everything...

As for 'Jen', if she is who she claims I am disgusted that she is encouraging impressionable young women to buy into the facade that is the Hinchliffes' lives. I'm sorry, but no teen/young adult will ever have me encourage them to find a man like that. Whether or not he may be 'employed' by Sophie or being the primary caregiver to the children, someone who is happy to sit an exploit his kids online, potentially sit by and allows the whole charade that is Hinch to continue if her mental health is as she claims, just nope! I'd encourage them to find a man (if they want one, we should be encouraging independence first and foremost) who is supportive of everything you do, but not scared to call you out, and also actually allows you both to live as individuals, whilst protecting his children's privacy and safety at all costs.

I don't understand what they can find aspirational on the shodcast, and as for them now watching her stories and cleaning their spaces, what has she done recently that could assist in that in any way? Her cleaning now is stupid clicks and montages, none of the explanation from her early days (even if it wasn't necessarily right), and it is cleaning the same one or two things on repeat (probably even reusing the stories). Jen, in what world does that help any of them? And surely if these are vulnerable young people in the care system, they should be encouraged to be considering their impact in the future on the environment and also on a budget, which could mean not rushing out for whatever P&G is flogging this week, but what natural and cheap alternatives exist (what vinegar and bicarb can be used for), or what are the two or three essential items they should pick up from a budget shop! Nope, they are being fed a fake lifestyle as aspirational. They no doubt think the 'how did it happen to little old me' act means that the same can happen to them!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
As IF she didn't mean to post that video on her stories 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈 what an embarrassing lie. Tries so hard to be funny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 100
Had anyone picked this up? SS changed her response to ITS post to include Grinch! 🧐
She
Had anyone picked this up? SS changed her response to ITS post to include Grinch! 🧐
I was fond of SS thought she came across and more sincere. Unfortunately Hinch has her back under her spell and i cant enjoy SS like i did. Shame that Hinch drags everyone down with her to her level. True Narc!!!

Reactions: 29
I just lurrve it guys when she trolls tattle ..all she is doing is sending her sheep over here for them to see how much of a lying manipulative bleep she really is ...hope this makes sense

Reactions: 40
I’ve stayed off here since the tit show last night b
She

I was fond of SS thought she came across and more sincere. Unfortunately Hinch has her back under her spell and i cant enjoy SS like i did. Shame that Hinch drags everyone down with her to her level. True Narc!!!
i come of here last night because of that tit show they both put on yesterday, there both as bad as each other, her hiding bump on swing really annoyed me and the fact Stacey went along with it says a lot about her to, and then this morning a bump pic, she can honestly f**k off with her stupid game playing, I honestly don’t care if she’s had the baby or not and I’m pretty sure her followers are getting fed up with her to, also I don’t understand people who fuss over a strangers baby it’s weird af

Reactions: 28
Does she actually realise these are not middle class women working in a studio at the bottom of their suburban garden creating things for their Etsy shop? These are people, including children, living in poverty slaving away for15 hours a day for practically nothing. Not sure this is something to be proud of Hinch!
Spot on. If you've watched the Steve Coogan film 'Greed' then you'll know exactly how it is. Greed. Sums her up.

Reactions: 17
FD7612CD-44FB-4D68-B457-2E668A607B6D.jpeg

Funny how she shows everyone her relatable Home Bargains and Poundland hauls but always forgets to show her Louis Vuitton hauls.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Sorry if it’s been said you guys are way too fast to keep up with when I’m working.
Do we think she’s trying to get herself on the masked singer? All the singing videos she’s doing recently and saying she wants to do things out her comfort zone (ie tv)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know Jen is a popular name but I’m sure they’ve used it before. Was it the ‘nurse’ offering shopping? Or the paid shopping lady? Coffee shop woman? Why is Jen bugging me? I’ve tried a search but it’s not popping up

The 'nurse' was Katie.

Reactions: 10
Jesus I sat down last night with a glass of wine to have a read about the shitshow that was the "garden night" and I've only just caught up! You guys don't hang about. Hi Soph we know your user name now, it's a good un well done 😉.

And now she keeps carrying her Tesco tat sorry range around and taking random photos of it. Alright love, I'm sure Ronnie would love you to spend that time playing with him but you do your little photoshoot instead.
What's her username? Has she ever posted on here? If so, what has she said? Has she pretended to "Hate Hinch" or does she "have a go" at Tattlers ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.