Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a weird bleeping picture on that 😳 has to have herself as a cartoon or a bloody filter.

And how come she so nervous now with him on the blocks but was totally cool about him wobbling around on the sofa with a toothbrush in his mouth 🙄

Looks like it. Similar look of screen to when Vestlife blocked me after liking some comments on his grid 😂😂😂😂😂 comments that were deleted tho sadly haha
Christ sake I wanted to go to Ronnies party as well! I hope there are plenty of screenshots mind you!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s hard to believe that Hinch is only 30 years old. She looks and acts like someone so much older. She does look good but she has clearly had work done on her face and

She obviously thinks nobody will notice the nappies aren’t the Pampers ones. I am with you on not standing the influencer culture, you find yourself sucked in thinking they’re being genuine then realise actually they were just advertising something.
They are defo pampers nappies she's using, the design is not little angels. She gets them for free so she's hardly gonna go pay for asdas ones.

Reactions: 3
I'm bleeping here for it babes!
So let's take a look at today's stories, shall we. One in particular.

Now we will take a look at one from 3 weeks ago.

I'm not sure if the dates show on videos so I will share a couple of screenshots too which show one is from today's stories and one from 3 weeks ago. In the pics of the nappy refill, pay close attention to the right of her hand and something on the floor just ahead of her. Also noticed how the nappies are identical in the box in both pics 3 weeks apart.

20200617_211530.jpg
20200617_205757.jpg
20200617_211502.jpg
20200617_210134.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 118
Wow you can really tell Ronnie absolutely prefers jamie!! so different with him😳A much more loving and engaged baby when hes with his dad. With hinch hes always just blank and doesnt respond to her. As much as jamie is an annoying dosser you can see he tries with that boy.

Reactions: 23
So let's take a look at today's stories, shall we. One in particular.

View attachment 156697

Now we will take a look at one from 3 weeks ago.

View attachment 156708

I'm not sure if the dates show on videos so I will share a couple of screenshots too which show one is from today's stories and one from 3 weeks ago. In the pics of the nappy refill, pay close attention to the right of her hand and something on the floor just ahead of her. Also noticed how the nappies are identical in the box in both pics 3 weeks apart.

View attachment 156697
View attachment 156708
View attachment 156723View attachment 156725View attachment 156726View attachment 156727
You are a wizard! I don’t remember what I had for breakfast...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.