Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The psychology is a child psychologist from NYC who went to Yale. She has only gone and plagiarised a psych doctor from the big apple. That doctor will not back down from this. Hopefully someone puts her onto the management company and Penguin.

NYC just went through hell because of the pandemic. Ffs So-Faux is bleeping confident that she can do what she wants. Plagiarism wouldn’t never cross her mind because it’s the last thing that happen to any of her “books”.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I just find it abit fischyyyy 😏 how she has been called out about plagiarism & now announced she feels she’s about to give birth, great excuse to keep quiet & avoid the situation. Also - View attachment 542237
I’ve emailed the OK author about it & posted the link to the website it was taken from to prove it was written well before Mrs Grinch

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The psychology is a child psychologist from NYC who went to Yale. She has only gone and plagiarised a psych doctor from the big apple. That doctor will not back down from this. Hopefully someone puts her onto the management company and Penguin.

NYC just went through hell because of the pandemic. Ffs So-Faux is bleeping confident that she can do what she wants. Plagiarism wouldn’t never cross her mind because it’s the last thing that happen to any of her “books”.
She's stolen from someone who is actually intelligent and successful. Not just these soppy quotes she puts over sunsets from Pinterest (and you can't find the original author). She has no excuse not to credit this woman.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
She went over to show the new baby last week - when she was heard on Stacey's stories. The visit will be made public news and appear to happen next week, after hinch has announced the baby. There will be a frame about how he was born "last week" (who's knows which week is real these days) and they wanted some time as a family first - hence Nannie Rose being round with Captain Yahoo the other day. Still sceptical that she will share the actual date of birth for this one. And I think it will be a" omg guyz it can only happen to me" girl.

Does anyone know Stacey's launch date? Hinch is definitely petty and jealous enough to grid post the baby after a 15 pane story on Stacey's launch.
It’s a good theory. I like it. I’m sticking with born mid January. I’m not jumping ship this late in the game 😂. I think she might reveal tonight if it looks like she’s having a busy day. But then a big part of me thinks she might just live off 3 month delayed pre records for the rest of her days 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Really don't get it!!! She really is bleeping around with the sinks isn't she. Makes no sense to keep it clean ll the time
The content is beyond boring. I mean I've never seen an account with that many followers (and bots) be so dull.

Reactions: 8
If she’s had the baby and hasn’t revealed anything then fair play
We all moaned ronnie doesn’t get privacy so maybe she’s learnt

However the deception and outright lies e.g. showing baby bump, saying your ready to drop is wrong. She could’ve just avoided and ignored the situation like she did with the fish

ps I don’t think she has had the baby.
I do believe she won’t reveal straight away (and her right to do so) and I do think she will try and coincide the announcement with something Stacey does - like the clothes release

Reactions: 17
Shoe's on the other foot. How does it feel love? Your army can't get you out of this one. Intelligent, strong people with a backbone are standing up to you (the author herself and us backing her).

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The reply to Stacey's comment is still there & has tried to contact Hinch every way possible!
Well come on Hinch own up you're wrong. You do it all the time. You're no wordsworth you have a VERY limited volcabulary. Time to acknowledge you steal other peoples words & ideas to fool the sheep.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Imagine her GCSE coursework (Christ that's taken me back) bet it was all copied 😂
Erm Scyoooz me luv I fink you'll find she completed the Princes Trust got a certifikat n everyfin and has a BTEC in Hollyoaks🙄 Yoor Just a Jelisss Troll if yoo can be anyfin be Kond.Back 2 your parents basement yoo Troll!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.