Mrs Hinch #632 It's the same Olde, same Olde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These “influencer” types all seem to be the same. More medical conditions than any normal person ever would have.

Seems like she has taken a leaf out of Jack Monroes book who suffers with *checks notes* basically every medical condition known to man. Always accompanied by a tip jar rattle. This woman does it and shortly Ad’s rain down for shite nobody wants and yet the brainwashed fans rush out and buy it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's just another one of her cons!!

It's very hard to feel sympathy for a con artist sitting in their castle, having made thousands from the public, got two lovely children, a husband on hand whenever you call, parents around them everyday, siblings available for babysitting duties, plenty of money to go spending and leaving doors wide open, surrounded by everything you luvvvve..... when your a single Mum wondering how to pay bills, eat and keep your family healthy!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just for fun : can someone remind me who we think has dropped her?

scrub daddy not shown for months

minky shown but no ad (although nothing new for her!)

just roll hardly shown, or did she not get the paid partnership she was hoping for with them?
Im sure that another nusty troll confirmed that Hinch has no affiliation with Minky. There was an email from Minky confirming this…sorry I can’t remember who posted that 🙈

Reactions: 14
These “influencer” types all seem to be the same. More medical conditions than any normal person ever would have.

Seems like she has taken a leaf out of Jack Monroes book who suffers with *checks notes* basically every medical condittion known to man. Always accompanied by a tip jar rattle. This woman does it and shortly Ad’s rain down for shite nobody wants and yet the brainwashed fans rush out and buy it
Tip jar rattle, perfect description 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Work - contracts flying out the door
Family - Al leaving Freda
Money - I may have 2million in the bank but I am suddenly starting to realise that I can’t spend like I do and live on that.

Reactions: 20
But she has been on Instagram?! Showing off her holiday, new range and endless ads?!

What I don’t get, the shoppers know she’s been on doing all this and they can’t see it? ‘Oh Soph, we know you haven’t been on as much, take your time, beautiful family etc’ 🙄 is probably what they message her, the bleeping weapons. Then again they believe everything she says and that she lives on a farm 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well if she has then that quote is in very poor taste even for her? 😢
That quote originally came from Twitter in 2019 and has since been shared widely on social media.
Looks like the lady was talking about Trump's impeachment proceedings.

1680336632993.png

1680336727422.png

1680336875266.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her cryptic message is just a 'free get out of jail card.' Weekend away with noknob in some obscure hotel where she won't be spotted so easily.
Tomorrow evening at 7pm she'll reveal some sob story; but it won't make an ounce of difference. #mrshinchisover.

Reactions: 39
Hi Sof! Would you be a darling and check mom.uncharted acct on IG so you can understand what a wanker you TRULY are.

im fanku.

ànd stop with the pity fair, you’re ridiculous. You made your bed now sleep in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She hid her "personal stumbles" well last wkend at center parcs 🤔woe is me, everybody feel sorry for me as nobody else has any "personal stumbles" and issues 🙄

Reactions: 32
But she has been on Instagram?! Showing off her holiday, new range and endless ads?!

What I don’t get, the shoppers know she’s been on doing all this and they can’t see it? ‘Oh Soph, we know you haven’t been on as much, take your time, beautiful family etc’ 🙄 is probably what they message her, the bleeping weapons. Then again they believe everything she says and that she lives on a farm 🤣🤣
EXACTLY!!

It's only last weekend she was Zip Gliding through the forest of Centre Parcs, Couple weeks before that snowboarding down the Swiss Alps??

She's got what my old Gran used to call "Seasonal Problems "they come and go" like the weather!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I personally think her “struggles” are brands like minky dropping her and tesco clearly dropping her by reducing her stuff and bringing in Billie Faiers as the new her, bet poor Soph can’t cope with being dropped and replaced

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.