Mrs Hinch #626 Soph still banging on about her 'land', can count the square footage on one hand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was she 'refereeing'? They were hardly fighting, to me it looked like just two kids playing about. Hardly punching and kicking each other were they?
Also she's shouting where you going Ronnie when he runs out of the room yet didn't bother get off her arse to follow him. Also let's them bloody Alpacas roam around the place freely without shouting at them. 🙄
She's such a weirdo.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is she trying to push the ‘I am a referee 24/7’ for? That’s twice she’s used that exact wording in a 24hr period. 🤔 which usually means she’s trying to push some sort of narrative to fit in with an agenda.
I agree with you all, those boys were simply playing. If you can’t tolerate that Hinch, you’re not going to love the teenage years one bit!

Ps stop filming your kids for SM, you vile, fake, fame hungry tw*t and poor excuse for a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Jeez, her content is so dire that she has to film her children and then say that they are fighting. (Not that they are 'fighting')
The constant narrative that they fight is tiresome.
If they do indeed 'fight' then the whole bleeping world doesn't need to see it. Keep it private.
Real celebs don't showcase their children for content ffs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
God, she’s a fun sponge isn’t she?
I absolutely DETEST that I know this, because I shouldn’t know anything about a strangers children, but that was just two kids messing around and enjoying themselves.
She sucks the life out of everything, as well as exploiting the everlivingfuck out of those lads.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jeez, her content is so dire that she has to film her children and then say that they are fighting. (Not that they are 'fighting')
If they do indeed 'fight' then the whole bleeping world doesn't need to see it. Keep it private.

What is she refereeing? They didn't touch each other? Woman is bleeping loopy.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

What was she zooming by (other than Jimbob lounging) in the playroom? She does that when she is definitely avoiding filming something.

Reactions: 17
Why are the two of them sitting in the playroom with the kiddies? I was such a bad parent I let mine entertain themselves in their playroom without me sitting staring at them god love them😂😂
You no doubt had a safe room. In this room, they can’t reach the books and there’s flipping wires from the computer.

Reactions: 9
Controlled play tray, for the gram, true narc style & then, most likely chucks it all in the bin and gets her Shark out.
exactly you just play. or you get bored and being imaginitve.you dont need a bleeping tray precripted to what to do. because it is ALL for the shot,shooots,gram. you just play lal the time with whatevers around nyou. if there is nothing you sit and stare lol,babble to yourself.make up tit. or you play with toys things that are out. mine played with flannels. candle sticks for barbies haha making houses out of video cassettes.dens etc. this little tiny tray or when it time sto play is not doing them any good. but then when is it ever with her.
also if mum was making a cheesecake.it would be perfect opportunity for them to stir,learn watch help.

Reactions: 13
oh no this has happened hasnt it! shes been kicked off.sacked.let go. so maybe its other people that want to end you sophie. you no the proffessional companies that fired your ass.
and she says its because she wantd to try new things. bollocks mate you were sacked.
weve been saying this was coming for longggggg time. they havent been happy with her.at all.
and now she is with a general influencer managemnt. here we go sophie.she is trying to transistion isnt she?! no longer mrs cleaner.now its mrs hinch lifestyle...
notice her minions havent spotted it. but after seeing weve spotted it when she reads on here sophie will be making sure we no shes seen these posts. and when he army also *coughs dont read* on here they will then no too.
i dont like anyone being fired.
but this has clearly been her ochestered intention all along.
like someone saying they are a in IT yet all you see is them doing long distant running. she has clearly pissed the company off so how can they keep her working for them.
more anoying posts and ads to come though. that all this managemnt pushes. get ready folks,.
---
Awww, blesssh’their’arrtttsssh, there was a couple of mistakes on the article so I thought I’d best correct it for them 🤭

View attachment 1994993
yes and they tell you exactly what to say. there was a lady who did a horrific video on them.
they send out for ads,work with etc. then they send her the brief. she has to follow it. and interprut to her follows. has to send it back and forth until it fits the brief.
that nothing they said was real. they did not use the products. or they got to day tey "used" them but this was all the while using theire ACTUAL products. so any change or anything like that was not because of said advertised one. they dont even have to use the products just mske up the ad
it wa all fake.
it was all for paid work
the videos literally have to be scripted down to the exact wording they tell you what words to use to manipulate and drawer people in they say what theme is in the social right now she pulls people in via tags.what issues are in the new etc so they can tie in wording to fit and reel people in
ypu go on literal days to be trained how to talk to audience)manipulate. this is what they mean when thye say meeting with the manangment.
so fits her down to the ground.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder if it’s due to some sort of postpartum psychosis and she’s tried harming Ronnie when he was born or something like that - I can’t see any other reason why she wouldn’t be allowed on her own around her children. Or any reason why social services would be involved.

(Sorry if anyone feels I’m out of line saying that. I’m no doctor and I’m not self diagnosing her, just sharing my thoughts! X)
I have thought the same thing about her.
---
That video of the boys “needing refereeing” was also as a direct response to us discussing on here that we never seem to see this bad behaviour she’s always wanging on about. Well Soph it was worse posting it than not because now I think you’re even more of a fruitcake and there is something dodgy about your relationship with your boys.
Why you ALL in the playroom?
Why did you sound terrified when they left the room?
Why do you exaggerate their behaviour and panic that they’re being naughty when they’re not even?!
Why do your boys not seem to even listen to you?
Why do you sound so utterly bored talking to them?
Why are you filming them?!
Why are you the way you are?!
ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS SHUT THE bleeping DOOR…..OR A BABY GATE!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That was just children playing Hinch, and Lon just wanting to be where this older brother was. Nothing unusual. No fighting.

Reactions: 18
Notice that it's the same agency as her 'bestie'... also makes sense why she was on Gi's podcast as she's on that agency too

That’s it! This is the agency that represents Graham Norton. If he has to have her on his talk show I swear I will absolutely see my arse!

(Although it would be funny)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.