Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where have I seen a child in a ball pit on Instagram? Tabloids gunna pick this hot story up?🙄🤦‍♀️
Sorry, I clearly have the time today😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Crying at "Who doesnt put weight on over christmas" yeah maybe people do but Henry is a dog! He was overweight before Christmas hun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well it is at least nice to see Ronnie sat upright in a ball pit experiencing some colour for one. He looks like a different child. I do wish she wouldn't shriek at him like that.
I really hope it doesn't get flung up in the loft when she decides it doesn't match her aesthetic though.

Reactions: 10
Probably a swipe up incoming for the ball pit and balls!! Although I think I've actually saw that same one in b and m. Bet it's killing her to have all those colours around Ronnie. Not be long til it's packed away!!

Reactions: 4
AT LAST Ronnie has proper support!!!!
AND colour in his life!

I suspect auntie sam or whoever is there has encouraged that OR tattlers 👍

Reactions: 14
Imagine your goal being to be dressed by 12... most people drop their kids to school and are at work by 9. She don’t know she was born the bleeping moron
Hmmmm I was up at 5am this morning to get ready for work, I had done 4 hours of work before she decided to get dressed

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell she and Stacey have turned into the same person! Just watched Stace in an off the shoulder fleece in her grey kitchen tidying her cupboards!! Does no one have an original thought on IG anymore? 😤

Reactions: 7
Probably a swipe up incoming for the ball pit and balls!! Although I think I've actually saw that same one in b and m. Bet it's killing her to have all those colours around Ronnie. Not be long til it's packed away!!
B07EE22F-B81A-450A-A79C-D63D15DAD0B4.jpeg
Thought he’d have one like this!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do the people who paid the £10 price get it at the cheaper price? If not they'll be annoyed that it's now dropped in price. I'm not sure how it works....
They'll pay the price it is the day it's released I believe. You don't get charged until dispatch
Wonder how sneaky they'll be, maybe put it back up to £10 for release date then drop it again once the pre orders are sent off

I absolutely cracked up at the fat Henry story 🤣 she took herself so seriously as well!!

They'll pay the price it is the day it's released I believe. You don't get charged until dispatch
Wonder how sneaky they'll be, maybe put it back up to £10 for release date then drop it again once the pre orders are sent off
Amazon do have a preorder price promise. I preordered a (not Hinch) book before for £12, it went down in price to £10 and then back up to £12 on release day but I paid the lower price as part of the price promise - this is what it is:

Whenever you pre-order a physical item displaying the “Pre-order Price Guarantee” message on the product detail page, the price we charge when we ship it to you will be the lowest price offered by Amazon.com between the time you placed your order and the end of the day of the release date.

Reactions: 3
I hate those quotes they are awful cheap and tacky! Course she has one...just another swipe up waiting for the link Soph!
That’s absolutely hilarious who dosent put on weight over Christmas ?? LOOOOL it’s a dog and you as it’s owner are responsible for what you feed it....your fault!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.