Mrs Hinch #533 Hinch is in laaarve with her new Crimpet, shame she still looks and smells like a limpet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Charley she has followed, I actually know her she used to live down the road next to me. Proper rough. She’s not famous or an influencer or anything. Looks like all she did was buy one lot of hinch-trash and got a follow back.
Looks like hinch is scraping the barrel!!!!
201B1A3D-1F11-4D5E-B1D9-12C42CB38C52.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1176892

View attachment 1176895
Surely the fact Poundland has a Mrs Hinch recommends page means that they have a relationship and her haul should have said ad, even if she bought the products with her own money (still don't believe she did...)🤔
My thoughts on the Poundshop saga (and I’m still playing catch up on the threads so I apologise if this has been covered). I think I’m right in saying that she has trademarked the name “Mrs Hinch”. Therefore, Poundshop would have to ask her permission to use her name as part of their marketing. We all know she would not let them do this out of the goodness of her heart, so she must have some sort of business relationship with them which should be declared. Why does she think she is above the law? Arrogant twit! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Bit kate but Jimbob must have caught up with Tattle. 👋 Jamie.

Unlike SS and JS these two have no charisma together, so there is not a cat in hell's chance they will be a couple on a TV show.

3rd one in Soph ''I f**king won''.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
This was the email I got back just now. Wasn't gifted. She did the order herself.

I wonder if Sophie has multiple personality disorder. She shows her sheep she's this innocent princess. But then is shown swearing and making sexual comments or gestures, which is fine. But it's like a guessing game of which Sopha we get tonight or tomorrow

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In times where people are really struggling financially I find it even more disgusting how Mrs Hinch uses her character to deceive her followers. No one needs all that tat for Easter and I am sure poundland are doing just fine with their profits.

Reactions: 21
Still catching up so sorry if it’s been mentioned but did anyone notice jamie having to ssshhh her to keep the noise down, because of the kids.
More proof that she’s doesn’t do any of the childcare, it diddnt even enter her head! She even said sorry. So disconnected it’s a joke. I just don’t look at her as a mum of two
I noticed that too. Its like when your older kids start getting louder and you have to remind them that the baby is napping. My OH does nights, so sleeps during the day. As an adult, you dont forget that you need to keep the sound level down. She's just so odd and childlike.

Reactions: 27
I think ASA shoukd employ someone to read here, they'd soon get all their evidence 😉🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Well I told you in the last thread about the lass who posted about the crimpit first, well she done a Nandos style one and aside from being done over by hinch, the business has only gone and fucked her over too! The business has went and posted a nandos one too! Go and read the comments you'll see what I mean. Absolutely shocking first the lass gets done over by Hinch and now the business, wonder if everyone defended her what they'd soon say!

So not only has Mrs Hinch copied the poor girls idea but the company have nicked her idea and not credited her! I wouldn’t buy anything she promotes anyway but the company should be ashamed of themselves especially by ignoring then blocking her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The lady that was plagiarised has posted a photo of her little boy’s mural for his bedroom. Far more fitting and certainly not the stuff of nightmares like poor Ron will have to put up with…..
10410345-A27C-4747-A61A-1A03486A21E6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Just thinking back to the crimpit, Hinch is clearly gone back to the beginning, she nicked cleaning ideas to pass off as her own and now she's doing the same with home products that are popular. Plagiarism of Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This was the email I got back just now. Wasn't gifted. She did the order herself.

I wonder if Sophie has multiple personality disorder. She shows her sheep she's this innocent princess. But then is shown swearing and making sexual comments or gestures, which is fine. But it's like a guessing game of which Sopha we get tonight or tomorrow
We see the real Soph every time she puts on the stupid Gretal filter and goes on a rant. That and her frankly bizarre Friday cleaning videos she did a couple of times. That's the real Soph. Foul mouthed and unhinged.

The lady that was plagiarised has posted a photo of her little boy’s mural for his bedroom. Far more fitting and certainly not the stuff of nightmares like poor Ron will have to put up with…..
View attachment 1177443
That's really cute, and for more fitting for a child that might suffer from sensory overload.

Reactions: 26
Just caught up on Hinch’s Jimbobnojobtinyknob’s ‘couple goals’ 🤮 story from last night…did anyone else think he made it sound like he’s had the snip? -“As much as we can try, that ain’t gonna happen” when talking about having a baby this year?
They would have to find it first 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guyyyyyyysscchhhh I just HAD to share. I made a recipie I got from the amazing Mrs Hinch today for lunch and it was soooooooooo good!!!!
had to substitute a few ingredients as didn’t have them, so this is what I did:
Didn’t have warbutons thins so substituted with Jackson’s actual bread.
Didn’t have tomato purée so used butter.
Didn’t have pre grated cheese so thinly sliced actual cheddar.
Didn’t have any cheap tit ham, and I try and avoid eating meat, especially during the week, if I can, to do my part for the environment.
Got a tomato that looked identical to the one that grew in Ron’s Veg Patch (so lucky Tesco sold them!)
Then added salt, pepper and chilli flakes (cos no children and I like flavour!)
Popped it inder the grill as the crimpet I ordered wont arrive until Friday
Didn’t have ribena so had a bottle of cider instead.

and I can confirm it was amazing, all this talk of toasties got me craving one but I can’t wait to get to try mrs Hinchs authentic recipie next time!!!
All the bleeping best 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I honestly don't know anyone in real life who uses the phrase 'All the best' in daily conversations other than to perhaps sign off an email. Anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.