Mrs Hinch #3 Ghostwritten Book She Didn't Even Read, Is There No End To Hinch's Greed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the feeling from the guy I spoke to that they just might.
I shall make contact again on email with a link to this thread or even better if several of us make contact as that might stir up things up even more.
I made contact with the Sun newspaper today and I hope they go to print re safety concerns surrounding Mrs Hinch's use of Zoflora today without rubber gloves and the fact that nearly 2M people are being influenced by her so they may copy.
I have noticed that some people have voiced that they are uncomfortable with The Sun using content from this forum so I should like to assure everyone that at no time did I mention this website/forum or any content on it.
I voiced my concerns purely as an individual.
The Sun is not my first choice of a newspaper but they printed about her yesterday and they seemed keen to follow on with more content so imo if they get a story out there then good.
If I do decide to given them more information it will be from my own experiences and information I have uncovered.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel so sorry for henry hes looks so ragged and unhappy,and when she was stroking him at her mums his eyes were all watery and full of sleep and she noticed and tried to wipe it away:mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for henry hes looks so ragged and unhappy,and when she was stroking him at her mums his eyes were all watery and full of sleep and she noticed and tried to wipe it away:mad:
He doesn't seem happy. He must hate the chemicals, dogs noses are so strong. We have a dog and he gets eye boogies too that I wipe with a baby wipe.

Reactions: 4
Wow I'm so proud of you all!

I feel like you read my mind. I've been bothered all morning thinking about that poor baby that got burnt after the mum followed mrs hinch's advice and as soon as I could I wanted to come here & ask if anyone knew about her / details as I wanted to see if she would do a warning with a paper such as The Sun!

I'm beyond concerned now with her downright dangerous cleaning tips. She is out of control. Spraying her fake flowers with an alcohol based spray that she's already stuffed with Lenor sheets? Lighting wax melts and candles all over her house near?! I'm terrified of what is going to happen to her and her fans.

I'm not surprised she's been spraying Zoflora everywhere today without using gloves, and she's pregnant!! She's a very, very silly woman. And all for profit!

I get the impression Zoflora don't like her anymore, some bonbons and ticket to a show that won't be exciting for her. It seemed to me like they are there anyway and it doesn't cost them anything to give to her. Neither did they give her anything for her birthday (as far as I'm aware) Once they got her a big Z of roses but now they just send her a box to promote full of ugly green paper. You'd think they'd have at least got her grey.

I can't stop laughing at the new scent! They haven't listened to her at all. When she filmed her secret log in details for vip zoflora i logged in and said I was a long term fan of zoflora and not mrs hinch, but seeing how she'd given us all her details I might aswell use it to let them know that my favourite scents were Apple and Floral and Citrus. I don't use Zoflora but I know the Apple overpowers everything else and floral and citrus are her least favourites. I did it as a joke really, just because I wondered what the vip section was but it was just a boring form. Well I laughed like a drain when I saw the new scent is floral and apple. Aahaha.

Pine and anything like the linen one or mountain air or whatever else she likes surely a mix of those would've been more appropriate. I reckon she hates that new scent, she didn't enthuse about it that much. Yet she was paid to say she likes it so she went to town. lol.

She's so insincere.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow I'm so proud of you all!

I feel like you read my mind. I've been bothered all morning thinking about that poor baby that got burnt after the mum followed mrs hinch's advice and as soon as I could I wanted to come here & ask if anyone knew about her / details as I wanted to see if she would do a warning with a paper such as The Sun!

I'm beyond concerned now with her downright dangerous cleaning tips. She is out of control. Spraying her fake flowers with an alcohol based spray that she's already stuffed with Lenor sheets? Lighting wax melts and candles all over her house near?! I'm terrified of what is going to happen to her and her fans.

I'm not surprised she's been spraying Zoflora everywhere today without using gloves, and she's pregnant!! She's a very, very silly woman. And all for profit!

I get the impression Zoflora don't like her anymore, some bonbons and ticket to a show that won't be exciting for her. It seemed to me like they are there anyway and it doesn't cost them anything to give to her. Neither did they give her anything for her birthday (as far as I'm aware) Once they got her a big Z of roses but now they just send her a box to promote full of ugly green paper. You'd think they'd have at least got her grey.

I can't stop laughing at the new scent! They haven't listened to her at all. When she filmed her secret log in details for vip zoflora i logged in and said I was a long term fan of zoflora and not mrs hinch, but seeing how she'd given us all her details I might aswell use it to let them know that my favourite scents were Apple and Floral and Citrus. I don't use Zoflora but I know the Apple overpowers everything else and floral and citrus are her least favourites. I did it as a joke really, just because I wondered what the vip section was but it was just a boring form. Well I laughed like a drain when I saw the new scent is floral and apple. Aahaha.

Pine and anything like the linen one or mountain air or whatever else she likes surely a mix of those would've been more appropriate. I reckon she hates that new scent, she didn't enthuse about it that much. Yet she was paid to say she likes it so she went to town. lol.

She's so insincere.
She says she doesn't like citrus scents but look at all those citrus smelling bath bombs she buys. I know that's slightly different but I think she will buy anything to sell you anything!

• Heart
I think its safe to say shes a bit riled up about that newspaper article the other day:unsure:

Reactions: 5
I think its safe to say shes a bit riled up about that newspaper article the other day:unsure:
I'm wondering if she's been reading this thread and was having a pop about any newspapers that might be going to write an article about her...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I really don't want to see her with any more brand deals she doesn't disclose, but please can Hello Fresh hurry up and send her food for the sake of the baby, he needs proper nutrition.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I honestly hate that she or someone close to her reads this thread because it gives her a heads up warning and she takes action to cover her tracks, delete pictures etc It's been proven time and time again.

We need a private chat too lol

Her nutrition is so bad she must be deficient in a dozen or more essential vitamins and minerals. That's not good. Her candida must be off the charts as she keeps feeding it endless sugar. I keep waiting for her health kick every time she has a major health scare, but she carries on blindly. I KNOW the doctors will have told her to make changes, but she's not doing it. Whenever she receives advice, she always seems to get mad then go crazy in the opposite direction! Did she have some kind of trauma as a child that's making her this way? She acts like she's stuck at 9 years old.

She's reckless, at best with her health and everyone else's. I'm cringing every day at another story coming out how someone's health was damaged following her 'cleaning tips'. It's terrifying what people are doing.

She says she doesn't like citrus scents but look at all those citrus smelling bath bombs she buys. I know that's slightly different but I think she will buy anything to sell you anything!
100% agree! she's been caught out lying now a few times about her favourite scents. first she told people not to buy lavender only lavender escape or fields or whatever its called, as the lavender one isn't that good. next she's harping on about buying lavender as it's her favourite. I think her overuse of endless chemicals around the home and encouraging others to copy her is in the hope it kills off her fans grey cells so they have the memory span of goldfish! Someone once said you need to be really smart to be a good liar, she isn't. She's backtracking all over the place, depending on who's paying her.

I hope her fans realise there's nothing she shows that's genuine. she never shows anything she's not directly profiting / hoping to profit from, so they are not a part of her life or close to her as they think. My friend is pregnant and she's showing me all kinds of things and mrs hinch shows nothing but baby clothes #gifted toys #AD etc etc it's all so fake it does my head in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't want to see her with any more brand deals she doesn't disclose, but please can Hello Fresh hurry up and send her food for the sake of the baby, he needs proper nutrition.
But she still has to cook it. She has cupboards of cleaning stuff but no pots or pans (something her own mother pointed out)

I think mrs hinch is allergic to fresh, well anything.

so she took a bag of sugar from her mother to put on her cereal. between all the cheese, sugar and chemicals i'm amazed she's still breathing tbh.

those kylie curtains must be absolutely stinking with dirt. she lights all those candles and blows them out and the ash is everywhere. she got a bowl of black water just from wiping those white doors to the garden, on the inside! her curtains will grab all of that ash and then she sprays them with damp chemicals so they will attract even more. if she got a warm wet clean white cloth and rubbed it along the curtains, i bet it'd be as black as her carpet separators she was so embarrassed about, as they were rank. there's a layer of black ash on everything in her house, and she doesn't even have a fireplace!

her habits are really filthy.

I'm also wondering if they are smokers, which explains the excess of air fresheners everywhere, even Jamie's car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9

so she took a bag of sugar from her mother to put on her cereal. between all the cheese, sugar and chemicals i'm amazed she's still breathing tbh.

those kylie curtains must be absolutely stinking with dirt. she lights all those candles and blows them out and the ash is everywhere. she got a bowl of black water just from wiping those white doors to the garden, on the inside! her curtains will grab all of that ash and then she sprays them with damp chemicals so they will attract even more. if she got a warm wet clean white cloth and rubbed it along the curtains, i bet it'd be as black as her carpet separators she was so embarrassed about, as they were rank. there's a layer of black ash on everything in her house, and she doesn't even have a fireplace!

I'm also wondering if they are smokers, which explains the excess of air fresheners everywhere, even Jamie's car.

Ooh maybe they are smokers or he is. Never thought of that before.

Definitely, I've said before I don't think her house is as clean and fresh as she makes out! You can see the filth whenever she cleans her rug or sofa, and she cleans with fabric softener which probably makes it worse as its slimy! She doesn't mop properly everytime uses one of those spray mops. Constantly spraying everything til it's damp. Even her clothes are washed with about 4 different products.

It annoys me she claims herself to be some sort of advocate for mental health when she is such a state herself.

And bumps probably popped out because she's bloated as she finally went to her mums and had a meal!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I despise The Sun but if they publish an article then it’s a start.

I’d like them to look at the costs involved of being a Hincher, if you use all products she suggests, what does it add up to.

I really want them to look at the environmental impact...I can visualise the monthly pile of plastic bottles and the air pollution in your home from spraying all those chemicals in an enclosed space!

Reactions: 15
And all of a sudden, the eBay links have #ad. I think her arse started nipping from our newspaper chat yesterday.
I literally can't abide her or her Hinchers. She's a sneaky, greedy cow. How her imbecile followers can't see they're just her cash cows I'll never know. Can't they see that no normal person without an ulterior motive, shops on eBay that much? She's mugging them right off. It's utterly vile.

• Heart
  • Haha

Enviable collection-basket full of cheap bombs and 4 lush ones

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Sooo, that get the gloss article mentions that other cleaning accounts promote the use of eco friendly products, in order to gloss over Mrs Hinch’s massive use of chemicals?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.