Mrs Hinch #54 Crocodile tears over the Gram; "Sorry I've been quiet guys, here's my next scam!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anxiety ridden Mrs Hinch has braved an event once again. It’s all such a joke. She’s at this event, talking over the woman (which is incredibly rude) then shouting out ‘HINCHED!’ during the woman’s demonstration and speech!? Which is only drawing attention to her, me, Mrs Hinch. I’m sorry but she is so attention seeking. She does stuff like that all the time, shouting out stuff, laughing out loud, making it all about her. Even in shops. Thought you had awful anxiety Soph? I think she confuses anxiety with general nerves and excitement which is completely different!! Playing the ‘mental health’ card is so trendy now though so everyone wants to jump on the ‘anxiety train’ which is awful :(
She's vulgar. It's a shame she doesnt have a swipe up for manners.

Reactions: 15
Thinking she may have shot herself in the foot by going to that even.
I bet she’s a dissapointment to all the other instagrammers, after the initial star struck ness & they get home & dissect it!

Reactions: 7
Cleaning my anxiety story says that Mrs hinch filled it all in & “bless her” so it was her that wrong the ringworm!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I love Sophie’s £400 belt, if it’s real of course 😅 Must be hard finding things to buy with that bit of Instagram money 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I can't believe how rude she is talking over the woman doing the demonstration and shouting Hinched at the end. Now anybody else who filmed it for their stories probably can't use their footage because she's talking over all of it and shouting her stupid tag line 🤦🏻‍♀️
She is what we call where I come from a “gob shite” lolol embarrassing or what. That selfie in toilets as well looks nothing like her when she uses her filters with her butterflies floating round her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
563C0FDA-2E76-4960-B8F3-DE7207A66693.png

Made sure she turned up in her £400+ designer LV belt, didn’t she 😑 Never see her showing off her REAL clothing on insta. Good ole relatable Soph.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I agree that she looks far better without the filter.
Why does she use them? She must have a low opinion of her looks.

Sophie If you are reading, you look lovely today without the filters and wearing something that looks good on you rather than the half naked look.
You could up your game if you looked like this on your own insta

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.