Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230820_220941_Samsung Internet.jpg

I can't work out lalala88 and cheekster - which is soph and freda, I'm presuming they're sat next to each other cackling their heads off

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These sheep will be besides themselves running in all directions between SS and The Grinch range.They won’t know what to bleeping waste their money on first. bleeping loose sheep everywhere man
Thread title suggestion: They're all on the loose! The cult of the lamb chops will be running between the shops just like oven ready Headless chickens.

Reactions: 6
How many levels of hairdressing are there because if NoNob’s cut is level 3 WTF does level 1 look like 😱

This will be Freda-Fiddle-Fingers new autumn do, as cut by Sopha-Six-Toes, level 3 aged 33 🤭

So Sofa felt it necessary to quote what level she trained to in hairdressing 😂😂😂😂😂

I’m sure many of us have hairdressers in our family/friends - I have no idea at all what level any of them trained to, including my own hairdresser. It’s just not something anyone ever talks about. The reality is - is she actually any good, did she work in a salon? If so what was she….hair stylist/colourist/senior stylist/artistic director? Oh sorry….my rookie error, you need to actually have worked to be able to discuss that. bleeping grifting, work shy twit.

Reactions: 13
So Sofa felt it necessary to quote what level she trained to in hairdressing 😂😂😂😂😂

I’m sure many of us have hairdressers in our family/friends - I have no idea at all what level any of them trained to, including my own hairdresser. It’s just not something anyone ever talks about. The reality is - is she actually any good, did she work in a salon? If so what was she….hair stylist/colourist/senior stylist/artistic director? Oh sorry….my rookie error, you need to actually have worked to be able to discuss that. bleeping grifting, work shy twit.
She worked from home because nobody wanted to be seen in public after she'd done their hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soph the vegetarian reminds me of one of my friends who has a cheese burger chaser alongside her spicy veggie wrap at McDonald's.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d love to know how she’s doing this alone. Where is she sourcing the products, the fabrics, the warehouse etc. How is she managing to mass produce all this crap alone. Putting a few arrows and words on someone else’s designs isn’t going it alone
Screenshot_20230820-222158_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

I honestly don't think she trained as a hairdressers. But if I remember correctly, and please say if I'm wrong. She learnt how to do extensions and would do them from her home. You need no formal hairdressing training to do extensions. I think this is another , big, fat, porky, pie, from, Soph.

Spaces added to help Soph be able to read this comment when she comes on here to find out what her next content will be. No need to thank me.

Edited to add. Tattle is obviously on Sophs side as it removed me spaces between words. 😆 Urgh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s not naive, she just missed Stacey overtaking her because she was too caught up in being besties, she’s spent so long trying to be ‘perfect’ and a boss babe 🙄😂 at the same time that she’s missed the bus concentrating on the three tutting ladies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From the messages she shared I see that the simpleton sheep are saying that they’ll buy the new range before they’ve even seen it. It’s got fad written all over it. They’ll be out in droves trying to out do each other on the first drop then after that it’ll dwindle off because there’s only so many reed diffusers and heart shaped bowls a Hun can have 💁🏻‍♀️

She’s mentioned Next so much in the last couple of weeks. Either she’s trying go get her tat in there or it’s already a done deal. Hoping it’s the former. I love Next Homeware.
For your sake, I hope it’s not being sold through Next too 🤞

Wasn’t her original Mrs Hinch clothing range being sold through Next as well as F&F at Teschco (can’t remember if that included her homeware range too)? And how did that work out for her? 😬

Reactions: 10
So I'd like to chat about how this
IMG_20230820_223504.jpg

is blatantly just a dish of baked mash topped with cheese, but....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Saturday.

368116047_677952910898803_3882248656797278321_n.jpg
368069574_805030687988387_871659441355686607_n.jpg

Sunday.

12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16 (1).jpg

18.jpg

20.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just looked at the Q&A 🙄…when she sends herself these questions why are they always the same ones..more kids? New animals? Regrets, new drop. Why does nobody (Sopha on the burner) never ask about filters, BFF Stacey and her new range with Asda, why is she looking 3 stone lighter than when she is in the wild, why are her ads drying up, why is she clutching a bleeping water bottle, clicking on it with her bleeping fangs every 30 seconds, why is she pretending to twitch, and why is she advertising for next, they don’t need her, they never will! The whole session was pure vanity and nothing else. And that dinner Freda cooked 🤮. Looked like a lovely day if the film of him with the kids was in real time. Why not a nice bbq and some appletiser? And the hints at YouTube are becoming painful. Who sits watching YouTube instead of Netflix or normal telly. There was a rather big ladies football match today wasn’t there..no mention of it in Sophas world. Oh do duck off Sopha, you’re a prize twit and boring as duck. ATV.

Reactions: 27
Just finished watching today’s stories and there is so much I want to say but find that the three little words - “she’s a bleep” covers it all quite perfectly (and stops my blood pressure rising with rage).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
💯. So many people are self diagnosing as adults, particularly on social media, desperate for a label. Thing is with ND they can then say there's nothing they can do to change or adapt so that's why they're desperate for this label.
I don’t think you will meet many people who are autistic or have adhd who want to label themselves. They might be desperate to have a diagnosis, so that they can begin to understand themselves and move forward. Especially with children, if they need an ehcp etc.
View attachment 2393497

I can't work out lalala88 and cheekster - which is soph and freda, I'm presuming they're sat next to each other cackling their heads off
Nothing to work out. Just a woman who is autistic trying to educate other people about a neurodevelopmental condition, that the majority of people who seem to have commented tonight know nothing about.✌🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Didn't someone on here mention the other day how useless the worktop around the F&B booth is. So today Soph thought i'll show them tattle bastards that actually I can fit 4 dishes of food AND a jug of gravy on it! Absolutely not useless at all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.