Mrs Hinch #583 Bigfoot and the Solomons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’s in a right ol’ grotty gretel mood not being able to advertise
93CD4CEC-05E2-43B5-8129-4C01AD25CCE9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Kind of off topic about Hinch, but ages ago there was a woman who I think had some beef with Hinch over a Crimpit (unless I’m mixing people up) and then started posting things about “Toxic Influencers” and making reels taking the piss out of them, but mainly Hinch, by wiping stuff and throwing cloths and then putting a thumbs up.

She did loads of stories about influencers going after people who had different opinions and really focused on the “toxic” aspect of them and Instagram itself. I followed her after seeing her mentioned on these threads (she only has 6k following so not sure I can name.)

Anyway, on her stories yesterday, she’d shared a post from one of her own SM pages where she’d posted a picture of something she’d cooked and a man had replied with something like “it looks great but after the sad news, I can’t think about eating.” She’d laid into him about his apparently nasty comment, which I didn’t see as being nasty tbh, and then she shared the screenshots of it on her story. She’d blanked out part of her own name to protect her privacy, but left this guy’s full name completely uncovered, so people could find him and message him.

It seemed so hypocritical after her toxicity rants to then pull a stunt like this and it just shows, it really doesn’t take long for people like this to change. She did exactly the sort of thing she’d slated Hinch and other instagrammers for doing.
Edit: quote fail. Sorry guys, I’m just learning if you know what I mean. ATV.

Like some kind of spell or something. Don’t these people think stuff through?

Am I missing the Hinch flip-flop relevance with the wax melts. Apart from the fish who went to the toilet fish people, but surely she can’t mean that!
I know exactly who you're talking about and she deleted the stories so probably reads here 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I agree. It's been bloody refreshing seeing how many pointless influencers have been forced into silence over the weekend.
But at the same time, the world is still turning, for the great majority, life continues as normal. It's sad, as the death of (most) public figures usually are, but as much as everyone's going on about her being "the nation's grandmother", I mean she wasn't, so....

Edit my grammar is appalling but I cba going back over it.
Literally this.
I could say alot but I'm going to zip my hole !!

Bet she’s in a right ol’ grotty gretel mood not being able to advertise View attachment 1571162
Lmaooooo. Head wobbles for days xoxoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Sopha is bored she could always read thread 500 to pass some time 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Well if these last few days of forced silence show nothing else, these influencers and z-celebs would not be missed if they just disappear forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh dear

Rant incoming?
The Epilepsy Society are such trolls guysccch, please please leave me alone :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I didn't know that. The way the huns go on spraying it on their walls, sofas and up their noses, probably good info to have.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've just stumbled across jodie marsh's Farm page and my god the different on there to tend farm is unreal 😳
But any ways slight coincidence that jodie has various animals with the names, pam, Peggy and Patricia 🤭 hinch follows the page so we all know where she gets her ideas from.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I personally think she's been told by her management not to post as she has put her foot in it so many times in the past

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Personally I'm really sad that The Queen has died, and I've watched the footage that's on most of the TV channels as well as normal TV.
I've carried on as normal with my life and walked the dog, gone to work, done shopping/chores ect.

I've thought about 9/11 without the need of pointless so called celebs reminding me of it.
I haven't wished that anyone remotely (ir)relevant, or even that anyone I know posts something about it on their social media.

Will people think that I havent thought about 9/11 or The Queen because I havent made a FB post? I don't care, that's on them, not on me!

I can't say life has changed for me, and I doubt that it's changed for anyone really, so why is anyone up in arms about the lack of attention seeking posts from wannabees or anyone on social media. As has been said, life goes on.

The peace is amazing!!
I hope that it makes people realise that we don't need them!
Everyone gets pissed off when they post about special/national days anyway, so thank duck they've all shut up now!
Maybe in their hiatus some people will realise how much they don't need them and unfollow.

From watching the footage of The Queens journey home I've actually realised that everyone watched life through their phones and its pretty sad.
There were people not bowing their heads as a coffin passed, but watching via a phone and to me that's really disrespectful.

My wish from this is that people wake up and understand that they don't need social media to remind them to show respect and that they think independently and just do what is actually right and live their own bloody lives as they want

• Heart
Reactions: 84
Personally I'm really sad that The Queen has died, and I've watched the footage that's on most of the TV channels as well as normal TV.
I've carried on as normal with my life and walked the dog, gone to work, done shopping/chores ect.

I've thought about 9/11 without the need of pointless so called celebs reminding me of it.
I haven't wished that anyone remotely (ir)relevant, or even that anyone I know posts something about it on their social media.

Will people think that I havent thought about 9/11 or The Queen because I havent made a FB post? I don't care, that's on them, not on me!

I can't say life has changed for me, and I doubt that it's changed for anyone really, so why is anyone up in arms about the lack of attention seeking posts from wannabees or anyone on social media. As has been said, life goes on.

The peace is amazing!!
Everyone gets pissed off when they post about special/national days anyway, so thank duck they've all shut up now!
Maybe in their hiatus some people will realise how much they don't need them and unfollow.

From watching the footage of The Queens journey home I've actually realised that everyone watched life through their phones and its pretty sad.
There were people not bowing their heads as a coffin passed, but watching via a phone and to me that's really disrespectful.

My wish from this is that people wake up and understand that they don't need social media to remind them to show respect and that they think independently and just do what is actually right and live their own bloody lives as they want
Well bloody said, I feel exactly the same😍

Reactions: 23
She's never really come back from her 'maternity leave' from Lonnie has she.
God what a nusty troll you are!!! Since she had Lonnie she has circled pockets on a picture designed a loungwear range, bought a farm house, paid other people to gut it then panel it to death renovated and styled it all while cutting up carrots for her camels. Can't believe you lot don't think she has it hard!

😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I reckon she’s fuming with the Queen dieing. Not a little sad or upset just pissed off because her management have told her not to post for the mourning period. Just proves how much her account is a business and just ADS.
Exactly this! Other people have continued to post on IG but as hers is just a business account it would be in bad taste to ‘work’
Also if she has gone to her cousins wedding this weekend another reason not to post where she is

Reactions: 15

The peace is amazing!!

100% agree with you. It didn't sit right with me when people were filming her coffin passing. Just distasteful.
It's been very peaceful on the old insta, and just shows how much of their lives are lead by ADs.

To keep on topic, hinch is a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.