Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A comment on last night’s grid post - before it gets deleted!

And someone complimenting Michelle!
Dear lord the comments on that grid post make my bum hole clench with ick
Creasing at the amount of likes though... 4.1m followers can’t even scrape 10% of them together to ‘like’ her piss poor posts

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know people who announced their pregnancies weeks after sophie did and they have already had thier babies
Me too! 16 weeks ago, on her highlights, she answered the question 'when is baby's due date?' She said "I don't like giving an exact date but I have less time to go than I've been pregnant for so further along than some may think" a pregnancy is 40 weeks so at this time she obviously had less than 20 weeks to go.

Reactions: 10
The thread title!! I just snort laughed and had to explain her outburst last night to the husband as he didn't get it just from the title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha ha Hinch WISHES she could do videos like Ss does. I know SS is no saint but when she can be silly and take the mick out of herself like that she highlights how much more FUN she is compared to miserable old grinchy.

Reactions: 39
Me too! 16 weeks ago, on her highlights, she answered the question 'when is baby's due date?' She said "I don't like giving an exact date but I have less time to go than I've been pregnant for so further along than some may think" a pregnancy is 40 weeks so at this time she obviously had less than 20 weeks to go.
I was trying to find out how long ago she had said that.
Sometimes 42 weeks....thats when my little boy was born 🤣🤣 but sophies pregnancy feels like its been so much longer.

Reactions: 10
Ahhh my first thread title!! Thanks guysssss 💃🏻
Well done hun on your little thread. Everyone has their own little journey and this is your extra small tiny moment, when life gives you melons make melonade bub, luv ya to the moon and back you little star 🌟😅 can't wait to pee in your loo btw. .

• Haha
Reactions: 67
She’s such a greedy mare. Bleats on about trolls and bullied when she could just leave ... she’s made her millions.

I also find it funny when her and Jamie always say one day she’ll ... go to an award show, she’ll do a clothing range, she will do something that requires modelling. Well then hurry the duck up witch because times a ticking - people get bored and move on to the newest influencers in a heartbeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.