Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried dm'ing you on here but I can't seem to do it. If you're on IG I can dm you the post I made..also it wasn't Halloween just realised it was June 2017, Freddie Vs Jason is suitable for anytime of year right? 😂
I just saw them on her ig! I love them! And the penny-wise ones 😭 I need some x
And yess! All year round mate 👊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can a mod add the Mrs Hinch tag to the post? This thread isn't showing up in the Quick Jump. Thanks bab x

Reactions: 3
Hey everyone, your resident environmental scientist here 🤣 Sorry not been commenting for a while but I have been reading and keeping up - honest! 👍

Firstly can a moderator tag this thread with Mrs Hinch so it appears with all the other threads if you search for it (I only got the link to this one from the link in the last thread)

Secondly, she is coming to the end of her pregnancy and, as any mother's on here will testify, she will be getting those nerves coming and fears etc that we all get. And boy it is showing!!! She is being a proper Tetchy twit 😂

I kinda think she is due soon, as in any day now (I am calling it!) She hasn't bothered with much cleaning of late and now her daily to-do list is getting bigger and more organised so I reckon she genuinely is nesting right now.

Also I kinda think she has been SO excited about this mini-in-the-corner nursery (aka a free frikken chest of drawers, a plastic shelf and coat hooks, and a useless boring grey mobile shoved in the corner or her bedroom) that she was just SO pissed when people didn't gush as much as she expected them too and it has really got her back up.

She has been teasing people with a hint of a drawer here or a glimpse of a nappy there and building all her gushing fans up in so much suspense... Only to reveal it, waiting for all the 'I love your life, mine is so sad and pathetic, why can't I be like you' posts and what she got were people telling her she is a freeloading fuckwit or even those that love her were saying the unit is pointless and no one ever really uses changing stations, or yes I use one but you have got it in the wrong position you daft bint... 🤣🤣

Is she losing her grip? Yes!
Is she getting mum-to-be nerves and getting tetchy? Yes!
Is she prepared for every.mother.ever. to tell her what she is doing is wrong once she has had handsomes? Hell no!!!

She thinks her trolls and tattle are bad, duck me sideways, she ain't seen nothing yet!!!! Mumsnet will rip her a new hole if she slips up just once 😂😂😂
AMEN!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 19808

I don’t usually share screenshots but why is she suddenly showing everyone her fantastic smart meter (that she’s being paid to promote and she’s properly shown it this time) 6 days after actually filming the video?? Obvs waiting for the pay check to come through 🤔🤔
Oh for duck sake is there anything she won’t sell! She would sell her soul for the right price! She is probably getting her gas and electricity bleeping free too! 🙄

Reactions: 14
I hope when she crashes she crashes hard and there’s a big feature in all the papers about what a Freeloader she is

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Very odd how she has 2.5 million followers but only 126k likes on her last grid post. Her engagement is shocking. Smaller accounts get more likes than her. Definitely think this is because probably about 60% of her followers are only following her because they don’t like her but are just nosey (🙋🏼‍♀️), 20% think she’s gods gift and the other 20% are just too lazy to unfollow or are fake accounts.

Reactions: 27
I just saw them on her ig! I love them! And the penny-wise ones 😭 I need some x
And yess! All year round mate 👊
Awww thank you so much. And to the others who have said such nice things!

I work my ARSE off and do everything alone. I work ridiculous hours to keep up and I’m so proud of what I’ve built for myself, and that I have happy customers who aren’t duped into buying absolute shite to line my pockets! I guess that’s the most important thing here 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They're the best and totally reusable also, I've bought a few sets in the past. Unique designs as well I got Freddie Vs Jason ones for Halloween a couple years back 👍
Shame because I think MH would have really rated them.. Her loss ATB
I’m just glad I didn’t waste my time on making her something that would probably just be binned, not when I have so many amazing customers who support my skills instead of giving them away to someone who could buy out my entire range in a ‘flash’ (#AD).

Trace is safe in her job for another day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
(Sorry if this has been mentioned already, I'm too lazy to read through the thread)

She's acknowledging the SpaceTidy man! Took you long enough, we've been banging on about mentioning him for ages now! Keep up Soph, ATB
This message has to be weeks old. Why is she sharing it now. Cos of the comments on her last post!

Reactions: 14
The under the stairs guy might have got 27k new followers but how many of them have commissioned him?
How has she changed cot mobile lady's life when she only showed the mobile yesterday? Has she taken 1 million pre paid orders or something?
Getting another account new followers isn't necessarily building their business for them. It's getting them followers that mostly won't buy from them or might shop once.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
The under the stairs guy might have got 27k new followers but how many of them have commissioned him?
How has she changed cot mobile lady's life when she only showed the mobile yesterday? Has she taken 1 million pre paid orders or something?
Getting another account new followers isn't necessarily building their business for them. It's getting them followers that mostly won't buy from them or might shop once.
Not many people would of gone to the same man for a under stair cupboard, just because he got them followers doesn't mean he got thousands of jobs your right!x

Reactions: 15
The worst thing about it all for me is that she uses the products people have sent her that she likes. Like the letters on the wall in Henry's room (she did tag them after being called out) and the clothes hangers in the latest pictures, but she doesn't tag the company's in them. This is clearly because they have not paid her ludicrous prices to be advertised, so she doesn't want to give there businesses any free advertisement but wants to use the products.

She's all about helping out small business owners though, honestly I can't roll my eyes hard enough.
How much does she charge to feature then ? Kim K charges $200k?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How much does she charge to feature then ? Kim K charges $200k?
£4k a story
£6 to be saved on highlights
£8k grid post, this was 3 months ago must be higher now as followers are higher x
Edit : a cleaning company told me this x

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
(Sorry if this has been mentioned already, I'm too lazy to read through the thread)

She's acknowledging the SpaceTidy man! Took you long enough, we've been banging on about mentioning him for ages now! Keep up Soph, ATB
I had a nose on his page and a way down his grid posts was one of both himself and other small businesses all doing giveaways, inspired by Mrs Hinch.
All th e companies involved seemed to be her mates companies, which then made me wonder whether he is her mate also? I may go research him and see what his name is and see if there is a link back to her.

Seems odd that most of the small businesses she plugs she knows the people involved 🤔

Reactions: 22
Hey guys, did you know those solar lights are only £2 each , she’s not mentioned it much .<snigger>

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hey guys, did you know those solar lights are only £2 each , she’s not mentioned it much .<snigger>
Is she seriously buying more, that garden has more lights than Blackpool illuminations 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.