Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
15 hours to make those nails. That she won’t even look at / care about / keep

This just proves her fans mean nothing to her. I mean those cupcakes!??? What’s she gonna do with them now. Someone actually made and put effort into them but she doesn’t care about that

What a wasteful witch she is. When will they all realise she doesn’t care about them. No way would all that have been sent to her. The security would have carried it to her car for her.
she’s just forgot about them
I remember as a child my mum made my favourite teacher one of her fruitcakes. Months later he asked me to get something from his cupboard and there it was untouched still in the foil. I was really upset and never forget it. She's an ungrateful sod!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I see I haven’t missed anything today then! Been a manic day and was looking forward to sitting down to have a tattle catch up but I’ve whizzed through the thread! Weekend off again?

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but 100% Tesco have binned her. Was in my local Tesco and all new season homeware out , nothing of hers and no room on shelf’s for it. EVERYTHING with her name on it reduced , pots pans bedding the lot !

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'd love to know who sold their alpacas to her because I am disgusted they did so. They'll end up fat and spoiled.
It’s awful isn’t it. They must be old enough to be castrated now, too.

She’ll hopefully never be able to buy a dog from a reputable breeder again, and no responsible rescue would re-home one to her.
All that means though is that she’ll go to a dodgy puppy farm.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I was in home bargains today. I don’t live near one so it’s a rare trip out.
should the cuntry gardens stuff be in there by now? Because it certainly wasn’t in mine. They also had the frosted Cuntalyptus reduced to £1.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s awful isn’t it. They must be old enough to be castrated now, too.

She’ll hopefully never be able to buy a dog from a reputable breeder again, and no responsible rescue would re-home one to her.
All that means though is that she’ll go to a dodgy puppy farm.
Spoiled male alpacas can become volatile!

Reactions: 9
Spoiled male alpacas can become volatile!
Royoioi is already a problem but she just laughs. Someone will get hurt before long.

The brown one is the only decent one (is that why she doesn’t bother with him, or is the fact she doesn’t why he’s okay?)
It’s like she finds him boring because he doesn’t play up for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Royoioi is already a problem but she just laughs. Someone will get hurt before long.

The brown one is the only decent one (is that why she doesn’t bother with him, or is the fact she doesn’t why he’s okay?)
It’s like she finds him boring because he doesn’t play up for her.
He's too dominant, castrating can only help so much as well. One of the actual children will get knocked down or kicked.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Had a smell of cuntry garden today in HB….same as the others, just a generic chemical smell….nothing like jasmine. You certainly wouldn’t be able to smell it on clothes after they’ve been washed.
Load of old shite

Reactions: 19
So this whole weekend has been pre records then. Seems she’s also there for a while longer based on the account telling her to enjoy the rest of her holiday
Center Parcs is Fri-mon/Fri to Fri/mon to mon or mon to Fri.

Reactions: 20
She’s on holiday at Center Parcs again 😱
Probably that bloody hanger on Fiddle in the background. Why does she never let Hinch and Jimbob have ANY time away from her and just be their own little family. Jesus it's so weird

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.