Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best bit about one photo is all the candid shots how many will have her with her eyes shut for example as no re takes šŸ˜‚

I would rather a selfie I could see myself lol edit to add not with her Jesus Christ no but if I was her I meant šŸ˜‚
I still think she will find a reason to wear a šŸ˜·, and maybe sunglasses šŸ‘“

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she got fleas? The insane scratching of herself inside her coat when she was harping on about going to see Dirty Dancing at the "feater" and then the book signing. šŸŖ²šŸŖ²šŸŖ²
I think she does that when sheā€™s lying.

Reactions: 15
Just seen someone else on Insta (an actual sporty celeb, not an influencer) going to DD tonight and saying itā€™s a PR event because itā€™s ā€˜Gala Opening Tonightā€™. So wonder if this is also a freebie for freeloader Soph??

Canā€™t understand how tonight is opening night when itā€™s been on in London for ages now? I went last year!

Reactions: 18
The rules are very ambiguous as it states parents with kids don't have to buy a ticket so if you've got 3 kids surely you don't hsve to buy 3 tickets slash booksšŸ¤”

Reactions: 11
Alex Ferguson did a book signing in Tesco near Old Trafford when his autobiography came out. He stayed there for absolutely hours. I went in there at lunch and again at about 5pm and he was still there. It wasnā€™t ticketed you just bought the book and took it to him to sign (after standing in a Q). He had photos with everyone who queued until they physically had to stop people joining because heā€™d been there all day. He then stood and had selfies with staff.

My point isā€¦Who the actual duck does she think she is?? Sheā€™s a talentless chav who got lucky. Now sheā€™s telling the people who made her rich theyā€™re not allowed selfies and only 1 photo allowed?!

As for she ā€œdoesnā€™t want to disappoint peopleā€ and thatā€™s why itā€™s a ticketed eventā€¦do me a favour šŸ˜³ She wants maximum return for minimum effort as per bleeping usual. Wonā€™t sit there one minute longer than scheduled.

These thicko Hinchers will still lap it up. They deserve to get fleeced.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Just seen someone else on Insta (an actual sporty celeb, not an influencer) going to DD tonight and saying itā€™s a PR event because itā€™s ā€˜Gala Opening Tonightā€™. So wonder if this is also a freebie for freeloader Soph??

Canā€™t understand how tonight is opening night when itā€™s been on in London for ages now? I went last year!
Yep. Itā€™s a PR event. With some competition winners thrown in for good measure

Attachments

I bet there ends up being mental snow and sheā€™ll have the perfect excuse to cancel
She probably has it lined up that the boys are unwell the days of signings she doesnā€™t wanna do thatā€™s why she even said they would be going to book signings

Reactions: 10
Alex Ferguson did a book signing in Tesco near Old Trafford when his autobiography came out. He stayed there for absolutely hours. I went in there at lunch and again at about 5pm and he was still there. It wasnā€™t ticketed you just bought the book and took it to him to sign (after standing in a Q). He had photos with everyone who queued until they physically had to stop people joining because heā€™d been there all day. He then stood and had selfies with staff.

My point isā€¦Who the actual duck does she think she is?? Sheā€™s a talentless chav who got lucky. Now sheā€™s telling the people who made her rich theyā€™re not allowed selfies and only 1 photo allowed?!

As for she ā€œdoesnā€™t want to disappoint peopleā€ and thatā€™s why itā€™s a ticketed eventā€¦do me a favour šŸ˜³ She wants maximum return for minimum effort as per bleeping usual. Wonā€™t sit there one minute longer than scheduled.

These thicko Hinchers will still lap it up. They deserve to get fleeced.
Sheā€™s going to swan in thinking sheā€™s Archie like she did at that pound shop opening šŸ˜‚

• Haha
FFS, just go to the theatre and stop making such a big fuss over the book signings! bleeping about filming herself warbling on about her 3 (wow!) book signings and banging on about running late while her mum and niece are waiting for her. So rude and self absorbed. I had a friend who used to do crap like this on her phone while I would be stood there waiting to go wherever we were going. I'm not friends with her anymore as it annoyed me so much on how inconsiderate and rude it was.
Out yet again too. Does this a lot for a sleep deprived, 6 full day a week hard worker..... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m really sorry, I havenā€™t caught up on the last few pages so Iā€™m almost certain itā€™s been asked alreadyā€¦ are we expecting her on sort your life out tonight? Or do we know when her appearance is??

Reactions: 8
Oh Iā€™ve just realised SYLO is on tonight so sheā€™s got to announce sheā€™s out because she wonā€™t be home watching best bubs. Women supporting women eh hinch babe? I wonder whether she will mention it or not. Trollomon always makes a point of supporting hinch but she never reciprocates.

Reactions: 28
I love how she looks out the window and says that they are nearly there when the car isnā€™t moving šŸ˜‚

---

Oh Iā€™ve just realised SYLO is on tonight so sheā€™s got to announce sheā€™s out because she wonā€™t be home watching best bubs. Women supporting women eh hinch babe? I wonder whether she will mention it or not. Trollomon always makes a point of supporting hinch but she never reciprocates.
Didnā€™t she go out on another occasion when SSS had a big announcement.

Reactions: 17
Can you imagine if selfies were allowed a big sign in the shop saying only those with Snapchat can take pics either with the ā€˜Disney style or llama styleā€™ filter allowed šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aww her ma has to get in there.

All the adults going crazy to see her at a children's book signing, how many will turn up with the children?

326995869_1550370445474540_5858466666893827350_n.jpg
326895511_500104085542381_6292459815007493606_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I just canā€™t with her, again. Everything you nusties have already said is šŸ’Æ

Those little girls on Jimbobs story should not know who Hinch is. She is only on Instagram, has completely inappropriate content for children on occasion and above all else, there is nothing remotely for children on her feed. Their parents should be ashamed that they are showing young children her content to the point these kids are excited about meeting Hinch.

The whole of Instagram just needs to get in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Donā€™t forget to wear a grey snit-suit, put a huge bow in your hair and sharpie your eyebrows so you can blend in with the huns! šŸ¤£
Oh god, how many of them are going to turn up wearing her range!! It going to look like chav mums on the school run in their pjs šŸ˜†šŸ˜† xx

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.