Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only room with a little bit of personality is the "movie room". The rest is so boring and samey

Reactions: 20
She loves a brag. Look at my house I've ruined.

Whenever she shows her full house, her sheep are gonna be reminded what a clever bleep she is. She has that house from manipulation. Not hard work.

Reactions: 40
Jesus Christ. I’m off out so will catch up later but what can I say about the tour? I just love it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yeah that’s it sopha- show us your home to show off. Clearly completely tidied up by the cleaner to look it’s best for your sheep to comment. Reading the room as always.

Reactions: 18
I always read you lot laughing about the round table in the square booth but it’s not something I really noticed as we all home in on diffrent things.
Anyway I just saw it properly and couldn’t help burst out laughing 😂

It really does look ridiculous 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Does she think shes on through the Keyhole? Who lives in a house like this?.......A massive braggy bleep is who!
What a boring tour, no one asked for it, just an excise for her to show off, say I LAAAARV IT a million times and fill time/content.

That picture of Len is awful. What the duck is that?! :ROFLMAO:
Also what was the Michael Jackson laugh 'TEEHEE!' When she was showing the bleeping dogs room?

The whole house echoes too! Just as empty as her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I always read you lot laughing about the round table in the square booth but it’s not something I really noticed as we all home in on diffrent things.
Anyway I just saw it properly and couldn’t help burst out laughing 😂

It really does look ridiculous 😂😂
With its miniskirt on it looks even worse 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If you pay attention to the seating throughout the house. You can see where she spends all of her time because of the bum dents in the sofas 😂 that living room is NOT lived in at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.