Mrs Hinch #377 Mummazz of 3, 1 with a mullet, 1 with fleas & 1 still to meet his “aunties"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just checked the tattoo girl's fb profile, it is actually concerning, she appears to have been in hospital recently with mental health and has an obsession with hinch, seriously beginning to think the whole Hinch thing is very damaging to a certain kinds of vulnerable people

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Well shes lying sbout the pain relief isn't she...didn't she say she has gas and air with Ronnie? Don't be a hero Sopha!!!

Reactions: 8
Great advert for her candle 😂 burns straight down the middle. 😑View attachment 543542
So I had a few cheap candles that did this and it really got on my nerves. Apparently it’s called ‘tunnelling’ so I googled it (see below). I mean, it’s almost how I’d describe Mrs H.....
  1. Don't overload your candle with thick, viscous fragrance oil (this can make your wax harder to burn through)

Reactions: 6
i just can’t. what does everyone think of this persons tattoo hahahaah
Let's hope Sophie never gets a divorce and changes her name back to barker! If I was her I'd be very worried that people knew where I lived and were tattooing my name on them!

Reactions: 7
Let's hope Sophie never gets a divorce and changes her name back to barker! If I was her I'd be very worried that people knew where I lived and were tattooing my name on them!
Even if she did get a divorce she’d never give up the name! She’d probably remarry and still keep the name because it’s such a money maker for her, everything she is is because of his name. I don’t know why but I actually can imagine them splitting. I can just picture her crying on insta saying she’s going back to Ma Barker’s and that she’s more sad about losing the house etc

Reactions: 10
Totally agree with you and I think that’s why inches family don’t bother with her x
I also wonder if it's partly a narc move too. In terms of, she doesn't fool Inch's family, they can see through her, so because of that she tries to influence the situation so they don't see Inch's family. It obviously could be many things and could be his family can't be arsed as she nicked a load of ideas from his sister. But narcs have to be surrounded by enablers, they cannot cope otherwise, if you don't bow down to them, they will do everything they can to destroy you.

My own grandmother is trying to destroy me for seeing through her, but I'm too wise to it, don't give a tit about her and would rather go on pretending she doesn't exist. However, because my mum and I have decided to give her no reaction whatsoever she's getting more and more desperate in her games, manipulation, crocodile tears etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Here’s the story that Dr Rebecca Hershberg (little housecalls) posted earlier on her Instagram regarding the plagiarism. Posting here in case some of you haven’t seen it yet.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Here’s the story that Dr Rebecca Hershberg (little housecalls) posted earlier on her Instagram regarding the plagiarism. Posting here in case some of you haven’t seen it yet.
She seems like a lovely woman but it sure looks like she's going to get away with something yet again!!!

Reactions: 14
Aw nah if I seen someone got my name tattoo’d on them it would scare the living shout out of us, I’d be worried to death incase I woke up and I’m in a plot like that film misery and she’s standing at the end of me bed hahahahaha na not for me Kathy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I also wonder if it's partly a narc move too. In terms of, she doesn't fool Inch's family, they can see through her, so because of that she tries to influence the situation so they don't see Inch's family. It obviously could be many things and could be his family can't be arsed as she nicked a load of ideas from his sister. But narcs have to be surrounded by enablers, they cannot cope otherwise, if you don't bow down to them, they will do everything they can to destroy you.

My own grandmother is trying to destroy me for seeing through her, but I'm too wise to it, don't give a tit about her and would rather go on pretending she doesn't exist. However, because my mum and I have decided to give her no reaction whatsoever she's getting more and more desperate in her games, manipulation, crocodile tears etc.
I really feel for you as I know exactly what this is like - my sister is also a narc - a malignant one, and I'm sure is borderline sociopathic. Cutting them off is the ONLY way to go - she will escalate the behaviour, but hopefully she'll do as my sister did, and will give up and move onto her next target. ATV ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Visited the park ? Who the f@#k talks like that? Is it not just took the kids to the park ?
My stuck up neighbour once said to me ‘we visited the local recreational grounds’
I nearly spat my tea out 🤣 You mean you went round the corner and took your son on the slide ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

This is absolutely true. I married a narcissistic sociopath & even after kicking him out over 6 years ago he still tries to destroy me & my reputation. It’s like a compulsion. They absolutely have to be in control of everything. That’s why she deleted ‘negative’ comments, she must control the narrative. Vile individuals who should be avoided at all costs. The damage they do to their children .........

Reactions: 13
Why has grinch stolen staceys style and been allowed to make a range at what point has grinch ever had eucalyptus in the house !!! And i swear the pillow spray is a SS thing as well also the clothing range looks very similar to what SS has been wearing she has really pissed me of with all this now, and her new nursery looks very similar to Rex’s old room so I’m glad SS is changing to something different!!!
Ok Stace. Calm down we are on your side 😂

Does anyone know why when you go right back to the start of her account she has tagged her dog Henry's account, its named something different to his more recent account , when you click on it it's a different woman but a similar looking dog? I know it's totally irrelevant to recent events but its baffling me 🤣
Wow! That’s like looking at the before and after pics on a weight loss page. Now that is what Henry should actually look like.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.