Mrs Hinch #499 Essex burglars jump with glee as they free the Maldon 3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIGHT that’s it
I’ve had enough of her so I’m finally joining the tattle side after lurking for so long. I can imagine the sign ups for this side ROCKETED as of the 1st Jan thanks to Hinch!

I was nearly brainwashed until her New Years reveal of her “farm” and now I’ve realised she’s the most pretentious person on Instagram. I’m glad I wasn’t one of the sheep that decided to decorate my whole world around her cheap & tacky decor though!
She isn’t even a good liar, like one Google search of the paint sample names shows how filtered and fake she’s being.
i won’t even get started on her new showbiz pets alpacas :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 150
Hold on she met little Bradley sitting at his desk 1 year ago? Now he works for himself? But he first uploaded his kitchen designs on to his own Instagram 2 years ago in February 2020. Get your facts straight Pinocchio.

Edit to add: all the Z listers in Essex are using him so he's not your random little find is he? 🙈 Ffs the dillusion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
@cantstandinfluencers cant reply to you from the last thread but I think you are onto something with the long term plan being to make the garage it’s own self contained house with a kitchen downstairs using the old units. Got to have baby sitter Freda close at all times!

• Wow
Reactions: 36
For the price she paid for that house, I find the kitchen small and underwhelming 😴 imagine paying that much money for a house and then having to do that many renovations to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
For the price she paid for that house, I find the kitchen small and underwhelming 😴 imagine paying that much money for a house and then having to do that many renovations to it.
I totally agree! I would I expect it to be a lot bigger. Nothing wrong with having money to spend on a bigger house but at least get the best house for your price range and she could of done so much better

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hold on she met little Bradley sitting at his desk 1 year ago? Now he works for himself? But he first uploaded his kitchen designs on to his own Instagram 2 years ago in February 2020. Get your facts straight Pinocchio.

Edit to add: all the Z listers in Essex are using him so he's not your random little find is he? 🙈 Ffs the dillusion.
But he still made time to fit in Sopha Queen of Tend Hinch Farm. she really thinks she’s famous.’well to be fair she is the Queen of Tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 29
But he still made time to fit in Sopha Queen of Tend Hinch Farm. she really thinks she’s famous.’well to be fair she is the Queen of Tattle
Good old reliable Bradley! 😂 He can always fit in an Essex celebrity.

I don’t care how many celebrities kitchens he has done, but I personally didn’t like Soph’s last kitchen with her drive through hatch! Not being funny, but why does Soph want a kitchen anyway? She doesn’t cook! All she needs is a microwave & a waffle maker! So the kitchen will be purely for Instagram content, engagement and to get home brands interested in working with her. I assume best mates SS Wren kitchens turned her down

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

She wants everyone to think she raised his profile, like SS is able to do with the dog place.

Reactions: 34
I’m behind and busy parenting two young children. I’ve not had time to walk the cats yet round our land. But once I’ve had some proper time to catch up and scrutinise those stories I’ll be back with the souschef “what’s that in the background” round up. I know you’re all excited for it 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Oh, Hunch, you're a barefaced liar. 😡

For someone who will never forget, you sure did quickly forget....

Article from June 2021, which means they met two years ago. Randomly met him in a shop 🖕🏽

Screenshot_20220123-165037_Instagram~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220123-165134_Chrome~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220123-164952_Instagram~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Oh, Hunch, you're a barefaced liar. 😡

For someone who will never forget, you sure did quickly forget....

Article from June 2021, which means they met two years ago. Randomly met him in a shop 🖕🏽

View attachment 1009700

View attachment 1009704

View attachment 1009707
I wonder if he has to say that so it doesn’t look like he poached her from her previous employer. Which he clearly did as he worked for a team at Howden’s who did the drive thru and only set up on his own six months later.

Reactions: 26
Publicly accessible photo off google street view. Does not disclose location so hopefully is allowed. This is the garage!
It’s the size of a small home!!!
D0682D9F-52A3-467D-AF5E-2A2137209AE5.jpeg

what’s the betting it’ll be turned into an annexe or granny flat

• Wow
Reactions: 85
I’ve been back and forth to the tip all afternoon with my Dad and missed absolutely duck all clearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.