Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus guys I only popped to sainsburys and I’m 10 pages behind!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm disturbed by the amount of people that have put Ronnie's picture on their feed. That's a strangers baby! Saying they love him? Ugh, so so wrong

Reactions: 18
i’m moving house soon so followed a couple accounts with the same house as me for some inspo, 3 of them have a wished a complete stranger happy birthday using screenshotted videos and photos and cheesy backround music. this is bonkers to me i am genuinely so baffled why these people have done that first thing this morning as if it was a family member of theirs???

Reactions: 6
Am I the only one that does not get the whole phone in the drawer thing?? Why can’t you just turn it off or just put it down???
I agree !! Well the queen herself will have many drawers to choose from to put her phone in in that 3/4 empty Kalax unit .. she might even put herself in 1 for the day

• Haha
Jesus guys I only popped to sainsburys and I’m 10 pages behind!
You've got to be more committed. Ask yourself, do you really need food or whatever you went in for? I mean, Tattling is important work you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well I can report that it’s 3.30pm and it’s gloriously sunny here in Essex, which is slightly annoying after Her Royal Grinchness posted this morning saying “It looks like the sun is going to come out for us”. WTF? The sun is there for everyone you twit, it doesn’t shine especially for you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree !! Well the queen herself will have many drawers to choose from to put her phone in in that 3/4 empty Kalax unit .. she might even put herself in 1 for the day
😂😂😂
Like when she randomly goes to sit in the loft.
“Hey guyzzzz. Just thought I’d come and sit in one of my Kalax boxes guyzzzz. Not really sure why! ATB”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was hoping I'd not missed much when I went to get a takeaway and stuff my face with it 😂, why she being LAME? 🙄😂

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure ss has 3 kids by 3 dads
Some ppl are not fortunate enough to meet Prince Charming first time round and get the fairytale life no shame in it, I have 3 kids by 2 sperm donors because I wouldn’t call them dads!!! I’m mum, And dad, and they have turned out just fine

• Heart
Reactions: 37
😂😂😂
Like when she randomly goes to sit in the loft.
“Hey guyzzzz. Just thought I’d come and sit in one of my Kalax boxes guyzzzz. Not really sure why! ATB”
Bet she’s moved trace out of the loft to one of the boxes for the day and left tHe garage door open so nobody sees her 1 extra person on the sly ... or she might have 1 for each guest

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She does have three kids by three dads, but it does annoy me how women are judged for having kids by more than one dad, yet men that reproduce with multiple women are treated like heros. A bloke my husband knows has 5 kids by 5 different women and everyone treats him like he's some kind of super dad, and each time he impregnantes a different woman she acts like it's an honour to have 'Baby Smith' (not his real surname!)

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Might be stupid but does anyone reckon that SS has gone to hinchers for Ronnies birthday....

Had a nosy at earlier threads and this popped up, going on honeymoon

Yikes

plane.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Well I can report that it’s 3.30pm and it’s gloriously sunny here in Essex, which is slightly annoying after Her Royal Grinchness posted this morning saying “It looks like the sun is going to come out for us”. WTF? The sun is there for everyone you twit, it doesn’t shine especially for you!!
For her cult the sun shines out of her arse which is why I think she’s apologised that she’s ‘not been on much’ for them. She must be bleeping scared of them or something if you feel you need to apologise to strangers for not doing/sharing much yet?
It’s yours birthday why are you apologising to strangers for not posting a lot yet? 🤔😐

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.