Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Manic cleaning last night was all pre records I’m fairly certain. Same pink jumper as she’s had on most of the week (I know she’s capable of festering in a jumper all week) and lines up with the odd bits of “cleaning” she has done recently. So she’s just filmed it all in one go and drip fed it out.
And like so many have said. Cleaning already clean things. Bore off Soph. You aren’t quirky for cleaning in the evening. That’s what people do when they have jobs and kids.
In fact she’s making the case stronger that she’s already had the baby and can’t get any cleaning done jn the day 😉😉

Reactions: 37
So she definitely does still sit and read tattle on “her day off”. Looks like she’s a few threads behind. Soph wait until you read the bit where we rumble that you already had the baby 😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I’m strangely pleased for SS, looks a nice house.

I’m sure the Hinches could afford to move. But I’m not sure it’s as easy as all that. She’s made a lot of money but she also spends a lot of money. She seems to have no self control with money whatsoever. SS and Joe have some financial security with tv jobs. Hinch doesn’t, it could all end tomorrow and a dull cleaning account with virtually no cleaning has a definite shelf life.

We’re lucky enough to have a big house and garden. It was our dream home but it also costs a lot of money in maintenance and upkeep. My husband and I could do jobs all weekend and still never get through them all. We both admit that we’d like to downsize at some point and have something easier. So while I think they’d like to move, I’m not sure it’s that easy to get a mortgage on Insta earnings. I doubt they’d want to sink all their savings into a big house and risk having to move if their work dried up, or not being able to afford to renovate it. Although they must hate being so overlooked by their neighbours given all the nonsense and pre-records they get up to.
That’s exactly it, yes she has earned a lot of money and could easily buy a million pound plus house, however her day will come to an end sooner or later and she won’t be able to afford the upkeep and bills. Big house, big bills.

Reactions: 15
‘Haven’t read here since 2019’
‘Women supporting women’
Proceeds to put a screenshot of tattle on her stories 🤣
Someone’s blaming us for her failures. Sorry SS has riled you up by having rising success in the spotlight while you blend in the grey, dull background.
You’re not angry at us Soph, you’re jealous 😉 hope that helps x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
If she doesn’t like it, go off social media, simple! But little old me soph loves the money and sheep licking her arse all day!

Reactions: 36
Oooo naughty tattlers. Hinch the sanctimonious bleep just told us all off 😂.

The post she used is hilarious and I reckon we will get some new members today 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 55
"Stumbled across"...No, she reads this every day...I don't understand why, when she knows it's not going to be nice things?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I don’t understand the post she shared? What’s the screenshot pic referring to?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.