Mrs Hinch #274 The Covidiot now has £2 million in the bank, thanks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jealous of what exactly? Having a drip for a husband who can only wear a prison jumpsuit and flip flips? Not being able to be alone with my child? Having an overweight and spoilt dog? Having a totally grey and lifeless house? Lol nah, no jealousy here.
Flip flips 😂😂😂😂 that is now the only way to refer to that footwear

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen Mrs Hinch? I’m worried Hun. DM me any info. Last seen absolutely dying on live tv an hour ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Hellooooo tattlers, long time no see, I haven’t been on here since 2019 waaay back in August, having been on holiday and getting so far behind on these fast moving threads!! Anyway I see she’s been on LW,( I’ll save that shitshow for later) I saw the Facebook announcement and was thrilled to see so many tattlers out in force defending themselves against the sheep, I was really hoping in and amongst someone would mention that she’s never left alone with Ronnielonglegsblesshim. Do the sheep not see this? Think we should rename them mice as from where I’m standing more than 3 of them are bleeping BLIND!! 🐭

P.S feels great to be back in the land of the Tattlers 😀 ATFV

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Guuyyssss what a sh*t show that was. I have new found respect for JSP. Soph went into a tissy I loved itttt! Was that dig when she said I tried to read before I fell asleep?! She said she hasn't changed? Lies also said her house hasn't changed lies again. I think she needs another extensive pr course or is this all an act on camera Soph?! Maybe a drama course will be better suited

Reactions: 17
Go on JSP! I was howling 🤣 Even Mr Braggles was cheering at JSP telling Stacey off and he doesn't even know who any of them are

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 315240
I think this is one of my favourite exchanges on the LW post. Someone calls out the garden centre visit and touching all the displays in the midst of a lockdown and pandemic and the red commenter (defending Hinch here and elsewhere) denies a pandemic and refers to those very much aware of the reality as sheep...oh the irony!
haha that was me that posted that!

Reactions: 6
Ending the conversation with she has cleaning to do...
Translated : You win because like Hinch l can't think of a sensible reply 😂
And she never answered me when I asked her about being an anti vaxer! Just like her queen hinchy

Reactions: 8
ive just broken my ofcom cherry and complained
normally I just roll my eyes and I might mutter about ‘snowflakes’ but she needs to be told!
i used to be that mum,with little ones,at home with lunchtime tv on in the background
i would have been so angry if they’d heard that on the tv
hopefully they’ll get loads of complaints and uphold them
(just to add,I’ve never been a fan of loose women-it just seems to be a load of over paid women,bleating on but not changing anything)

jsp is my new hero

Reactions: 25
Usually when she’s interviewed they never ask proper questions & she just answers the same all the time ........so boring . She’s never her real self just pretends to be this ditzy giggly idiot . Good to see her put under pressure for once from JSP !! I’d love someone like Piers Morgan to go to town on her ....... instead of these bullshit fluffy questions where she just answers the same “ I don’t know how this happened “ “ I get so nervous “ 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All the replies "but you're aloud to go to the garden centre!
Food from a garden centre!? She picked up a Santa and some soap Love...moving on... 🤣
Yes there are worse problems. Like a global bloody pandemic that is affecting literally every person on the planet! And because of idiots like here we're going to be stuck in an eternal lockdown until the vaccine has become available to every single person. If we're still locked down at Christmas I will hold her and every single one of her bloody idiot followers personally responsible.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Calling Stacey to see if shes done something wrong, christ that must be like the Batphone lighting up every 30 seconds 😂
She must be such a needy friend, but then again SS does love a sob story

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gosh I’ve missed so much 🤦🏼‍♀️ Mini egg parcels made his arrival to the world Monday night 💙 I’m just sat here now waiting for my gifted nursery where everything has his name on 💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 92
Clipped it and added a link to this post in the wiki 😆 all those paid for trips to procter and gamble really paid of eh? She couldn't think of one thing to say why the brand's she endlessly plugs are better than stuff a fraction of the price.

Stacey and her moaning about ad, you have to say if you're posting about a company that you have a buisness relationship with. It doesn't take a genius to see why this is in the public interest to clamp down on sly ads to win favour, but of course she doesn't like it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.