Mrs Hinch #297 Fleece, Ad and Grab (Feliz Navidad)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this! She thinks she’s above all her pleb fans now and wants them to know she’s mingling with the celebs! Makes her come across a right twit. Even to my best friend a simple “I’m so happy for you both, congratulations!” And a card through the post is enough. She’s so vulgar 😷

My first thought!!

But no just a braggy "look at me, I knew before all you "normal" people!

I do like SS and Joe, but I think I might love Swash now for ruining Christmas in Hinch Manor!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That poor child is all for show, jaymehhh is dead in the eyes, not once did they both actually look at each other, so sad. 😩😭

And Jamie’s defo only just come back, prob for Rons Xmas. There’s been no pics of her and Ron all week.
I think the novelty has worn off for Jamie?? Maybe the reason we haven’t seen him till today as he told her enough is enough?

Reactions: 26
Does anyone have the story saved/screenshot from the otherday when she’s cleaning the oven and it says that she can’t have Christmas dinner with her family because of tier 4? Because I have a feeling she might get caught out on this one !

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They can’t even let poor Ronnie put the carrot on the plate the wrong way. Who cares if it’s not in the correct spot?? Control freaks the pair of them. All for the gram, what an existence!! What’s that letter all about? As if he knows what’s going on. Fancy having those for parents!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So Henry is off to bed at 8pm... They proberly won't wake up till about 7am... That's 11 hours without a wee?! Surely she isn't going to bed at this time?! No wonder Henry is so overweight... His bowels must be full by the time morning comes around... I always let my dogs out at 10.30pm... They are out ages as they like to have a good old sniff 😂😂😂 but I'm always up at 5am/5.30am and even before I get dress, I go downstairs and let them out... I feel so sorry for Henry...
I follow this cutie on fb and he met his "real dad" the other day and it was so cute to see... Would love Henry to have a catch up with his birth mummaaaz and daddo and bruvs and sisters

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s away to bed in the huff because she saw Stacey is sitting at almost 700k likes for her engagement photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well that's the funniest looking glass of milk I've ever seen!!!
It's not even a bleeping drinking glass. It's a bowl. Does she think santa drinks like Henry does and slurps it out of a bowl?
bleeping dingbat.

Screenshot_20201224-202729_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 72
We know where your going Soph, off to Ma bakers... obvs

On another note, bet she is pissed as Stace has out shone her Christmas... now off you duck to sulk ..

Byeeee

Screenshot_20201224-202450_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 14
This is what really makes me sick. She makes certain her face can’t be seen, yet she has no qualms whatsoever about putting that innocent child’s face all over the Internet. Disgusting
EBEA64A8-ECD5-4D4A-AFC4-9DF46732AC7C.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
Not even done a story for her “best friend” getting engaged. If that was my bestie I’d be bouncing off the walls!!! She is such a selfish, nasty little biatch
Theyre not real life best friends thats why. Wwll I doubt they are in SS eyes but as for Hinchy she probably thinks shes pure gold when infact she's just painted yellow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gone to bed early cos she still BELIEVES guyzzzzz. Remember, princess Sopha is really only 5 years old so she has to go to bed nice and early then when she wakes up Santa will have been with all her goodies and freebies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry to be off topic but just trying to enjoy my Xmas eve and she's bloody haunting me 🤬View attachment 359144
'Being no good at all of the above'

Santa having two right feet tickled me.

Once again she's buying unnecessary tat and putting pressure on her sheep. And why does the dog's name need to be on everything? Let Ronnie have something to himself?

Santa has been and done stocking and put up play kitchen. She's now doing her nails and enjoying some vodka liquer. 👌 flip lights and letters etc. She's 19 months old, she has no clue what is going on. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell. Away to bed at 8? I haven't done that since I was 10. And I'm nearly 50! 🤣🤣
Ps: I'm still cackling away about Madame's nose being put out of joint 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she’s tucked up in bed by 8pm on Christmas Eve. Wasn’t she looking forward to watching the Beatrix Potter Roald Dahl thing that she’s supposedly been plugging all month? Coz it didn’t start until 8.15.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.