Mrs Hinch #541 Thrifty Hinchers full of glee as Hinch’s range gets reduced to 7p

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It clearly bothers her that people have opinions about her and her life.
So my question is this. Why do you keep opening tattle on your phone and having a look? Nobody is forcing you to do it so why constantly read here and then reply to comments indirectly via your Instagram (for example, the bib).
Not only this, but why post in the first place?

Reactions: 25
Funny how you never see Sopha and Carmen Miranda in the same place 😂
71687D30-2022-483B-A086-2F54A1F26B8E.jpeg
72E300EF-BEF2-425C-BFB9-F572443405FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It clearly bothers her that people have opinions about her and her life.
So my question is this. Why do you keep opening tattle on your phone and having a look? Nobody is forcing you to do it so why constantly read here and then reply to comments indirectly via your Instagram (for example, the bib).
She definitely reads here dontcha Sophie? More self appreciation and validation through flashing her "crying with tears" Fan comments with a side serving of bitching at "the negative few".
Don't bleeping read here if it bovvvers you, read an actual book and educate your underdeveloped chavvy little brain!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ooh the bib comment!!! Obviously been reading here and it's touched a nerve.
Don't be a nusty troll! She hasn't read here since the kingdoms of Wessex and Mercia were united. (Bit topical for you there, been watching Last Kingdom 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Whilst you're reading Soph, every photo of Lennie has him plugged into a dummy!
Take it out when he's not sleepy, it's become a permanent fixture poor lad.
We will critique your lack of parenting "skills" all we bloody like, freedom of speech and the truth - because you exploit your young children daily to strangers on the internet for your own gain. Naff off you attention seeking, greedy, narcissistic, lying twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
So she wants us to believe that Ron wears a bib every day because he likes picking out his own bib as part of his morning routine? If that is the case then her not quite 3 year old is extremely style conscious because he clearly manages to colour coordinate his bib to his outfit of the day. If I let my son chose his clothes when he was that age he would have had red tracksuit bottoms, blue and yellow socks and a green jumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Firstly we'll done Ronnie you little superstar 😍

But soph If you don't like the comments take your boys of social media 🙄 Personally Ronnie is too old for bibs if the reason he wears them because he likes them. If he needs them for sensory issues that's a whole different ball game.

Please please stop laughing at him. See her bleeping arse is sat on the sofa and seems not a toy in site as usual.

Attachments

Reactions: 31
It’s the “people are mean about Ron’s bibs” comment, while totally ignoring the actual criticisms for me 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 27
So lovely to see Ron’s progress but also wish she would just let him have these achievements privately. Also could’ve done without her talking over him, just let him talk without butting in!

Reactions: 29
Those comments from the hunzzzz, duck me, they are so emotionaaaaaaal, bless’em 🙄 Crying about a little boy that’s been put on the gram by an irresponsible twit who cares more about engagement, attention and money making than her son’s right to privacy 🙄

Also, ickle Sopha, who ‘tends to have anxiety and be a little mouse who needs her mummaz almost 24 hours a day (That’s 86400 seconds to you, Sopha) She soon pipes up when she wants to doesn’t she, or rather the mask schlipppps….

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
So Ron went from Non verbal "invisible speech needs" to using 2 word sentences in a matter of months?

Whatever the truth...it doesn't look good. Either she exaggerated his "invisible speech needs" OR he was simply delayed because her parenting is woefully inadequate but through nursery and SLT he flourished.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So she wants us to believe that Ron wears a bib every day because he likes picking out his own bib as part of his morning routine? If that is the case then her not quite 3 year old is extremely style conscious because he clearly manages to colour coordinate his bib to his outfit of the day. If I let my son chose his clothes when he was that age he would have had red tracksuit bottoms, blue and yellow socks and a green jumper.
Oh yes I agree. Kids at that age wear anything with anything - that’s the beauty of their innocence - they don’t care what they look like! Soph on the other hand does, and that’s why we see her boys wearing the same matchy clothes, or latest undeclared personalised freebies. No way does Ron colour co-ordinate at his age. She is such a massive liar!! She’s again using her kid for engagement, sympathy and we all know this will be followed by an ad and then a brag

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Sophe been on tattle...
Now soph is ron picking the bib everyday like these hats hes obsessed with and never see???
Again hes 3 he doesnt need a bib and if yoy really thought about it you could swap it with a proper bandana or maybe a scarf if it is indeed a comfort thing however as the boys twin 90% of the time i think it all you soph
Screenshot_20220505-115057_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 16
The way she turns it into "trolls are being mean about Ronnie" rather than "people are calling me out on exploiting my children".
For the record Ron is awesome, you're the problem Sofa!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh boo hoo hoo sophs got the old violins out and calling out "those" ...aka tattle 🙄 that are saying nusty things ( or in the real world, making a harmless observation) about Ronnie... when we all know it's just an excuse for her to YET again use her poor son for content to get the sheep flooding her inbox with licky arse comments about what a wonderful mum she is and how much Ronnie has progressed cos of HER 🙄🙄🙄
The shoe thing was so obviously set up and probably took a few attempts for Ronnie to do it right ..the Sophie way 😔 he really doesn't like her touching him does he- may be a sensory thing or maybe he just really doesn't like her?!

Reactions: 24
The way she turns it into "trolls are being mean about Ronnie" rather than "people are calling me out on exploiting my children".
For the record Ron is awesome, you're the problem Sofa!
Indeed SHE is sole the problem, and we will keep calling her out for years to come too, if that's what it takes Sophie! Don't read here or deal with it, we see through your act!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.